Author Topic: Interesting one that came true  (Read 3399 times)

Offline melancholia

Interesting one that came true
« on: July 14, 2012, 04:08:01 PM »
I think I mentioned before when I initially lost my job that only a handful of psychics nailed it.  Well, another prediction has come to pass regarding that old job.

I had spoken with London back in the beginning of the year about that job because there was this one guy there who was trying to undermine my boss's position and was generally making things very uncomfortable for our department.  The problem was, the VP of the company absolutely loved this guy and was convinced he was the man to turn the business around.  I had called London asking if there was a way to deal with him because he seemed super-shady, and she agreed that he absolutely was shady but not to worry too much about him because even though the big guy loved him, the rest of upper management saw right through him and he'd be gone by summer.  This was the same reading where she warned me about the course of events that could lead to my termination if I couldn't find a way to turn them around (even though they were mostly beyond my control).

Well, I just got off the phone with one of my former co-workers.  The guy "resigned", but it was one of those "resign or we'll fire you" situations (this co-worker is in a position where he would know this).  Absolutely no one within the company could have seen it coming because of how much the VP would praise him constantly, and I have to admit I had serious doubts that it would play out the way London saw it, but sure enough - it happened.

I mean, this does absolutely nothing to help me where my former position is concerned, but it is interesting and gives me hope that her other career predictions will manifest since she's now pretty much got a perfect record for me where that's concerned.