Author Topic: $4-5  (Read 5574 times)

Offline ambervogue

$4-5
« on: July 13, 2012, 04:05:12 AM »
Hi, I'm new here. I'm really glad that I've found this website. It's helped me a lot. I, like a lot of you, have spent way too much money talking to CP psychics over the years and not have much of the predictions come to fruition. And now they have to nerve (in this economy!) to have psychics rates up to $13. I would never pay that much a minute to talk to someone unless they were on their deathbed.

Anyway, my question is does anyone know of any good psychics in the $4-5 range?

Offline melancholia

Re: $4-5
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 04:19:08 AM »
On CP, I've had great results with London.  I've only read once with Gelsomina, but she was dead-on for that reading.  Both are $5.

On Keen, I've had good results with LadyPersephone, who's just shy of $4, I think, and Your Message From Above, who's at $5. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 05:07:37 AM »
*London wasn't right for me, at least in predictions. She was just a good empath.

Lots of people have had accurate readings with *Dawn. She will give you negative predictions if she sees any.

*Ariel was very good for me the first time i read with her....after that it started going downhill.

*Yvonne was good for yes or no questions (nothing that requires a detailed answer though).

I recently read with *Indio, she is a tarot reader and i thought she was very good... although most of her predictions are pending.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
The only CP readers who were correct for me regarding outcome were Dawn and Gelsomina. 

I read with Keen, and the following readers are my favorites and are $5/min or less:

Aries Intuition (Kisha) - Works for me for outcome and timing predictions

Lady Persephone - Blows me away with details and has been accurate for me more than once with predictions; sees third parties

Abundant Visions (Gaylene) - Timing is spot on; I only count on her for current and short term predictions, which do end up manifesting for me as she says

Your Message From Above (Aurora) - While she charges about $5/min, I find that I spend a lot of money on my calls to Aurora bc she does have a thick accent, and she also gives me a lot of information.  If you are trying to spend less on calls, I wouldn't recommend her, but I like her a lot overall.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2012, 10:57:58 PM »
I had money left in my cp account, and I decided to read with Leslie, she is new at $4.00. I have alot going on right now with the guy in my life. Anyway, she seemed to get my question, seemed to peg the guy well, and was super positive, although she didn't see the huge thing that had just transpired,  however after I told her what had been going on, she changed her story a bit. They're all full of crap. In it to make a buck. But yet, I know it, and instead of trying to get my money back, I call. Jeez, what a fool I am.

tjoy12

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 05:20:20 PM »
In regards to CP, I found out the hard way and spent a few thousand (only been reading since mid June).

In the $4 range, I would go with Daria.
She is new and has only been there under a year, but honestly she is good.

I've called her 4 times since June and she has been honest and consistent. She got 2 contact predictions correct, but a couple other contact/seeing him predictions she got wrong. I spoke and saw him earlier than what she said.

I trust her though for her empathic abilities though...not predictions.

The last time i called her, last week, she immediately knew and said "something has shifted" and went on to mention things were easier between the two of us and a lot of the anger was gone. She did not know that him and i have been in contact and everything she said was right.

She takes a few seconds after you ask your question to really focus in so she doesn't just spew answers really fast.

Other than Daria, on CP, I like Venus & Yvonne.
That is it though.

Offline oben

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 02:53:53 AM »
I spent around 3k in a month on CP and learned it the hard way as well, I tried almost 1/3 of their psychics from 4 to 13 dollars. And I have to say the only people I really liked (not that any of their predictions came to pass, just for some reason I felt a connection) are kallista, phillip and Michael and Berlin

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 02:58:41 AM »
@ obenimdunyam.....I know I think most of us have spent quite a few bucks.....I  read with so many on CP, not sure if I read with the ones you just listed.

The readings that you got, were they not consistent? Were they all different?

Offline oben

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 03:59:37 AM »
@Bellalife...I can say around 75-80% of readings were consistent in the way I wanted them to be (there will be contact soon, we will be together, there is love, the contact will come from the other party) and 20% were consistent in the way I did not like( forget everything, there was nothing and will never be anything.) of course I am not counting readers who did not connect at all and were totally off... So it is almost 2 weeks that I only had one reading, feels good I have to say ;). I am in line with cookie on both her sites, hopefully I will get to talk to her and she is my closure actually ;)

anything