Author Topic: "Big Picture" readers  (Read 3621 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

"Big Picture" readers
« on: July 06, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »
I just recently realized something about these readings and wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way.  I have been feeling distance between me and my friend so what do I do?  Go on a psychic binge. 
I have come to the conclusion there are some readers that only pick up on the emotion/turmoil you are going through at that moment.  I just went through this and had several meaningless readings.  I have spent so much money on readers that can't see the "big picture".  They can only  pick up on the here and now. 
Well, as we know, emotions are like sand.  They shift and change constantly so it is not really useful (to me) to have a reader tell you what is happening in this moment.  Worse yet, when they make a prediction completely off of those emotions.
I saw my friend last night.  He was kind, sweet and back to his usual self.  Nothing earth shattering happened between us.  But the foundation of our friendship is definitely still in place.
I guess my point is (and I do have one - lol)  :P  is from now on I only want to read with psychics that give me the big picture.  So many of these readers can't see through the haze of confusion/emotion and give a "big picture" reading.  They get caught up in the "now" and can't see clearly down our path.  The worse thing for us is when they can't see clearly and start guessing.  They won't admit they aren't talented enough to actually see - so they start throwing out predictions. 
To me personally, this is the difference between an" average" and a "great" psychic.  Plus, to me an "average" psychic is a very dangerous thing.  I can't tell you how many times I have had readers tell me really negative things and then realize nothing they had said was true.
I am going to list some of the psychics I have used that I consider "big picture" readers.

Michael - CP               Very gentle reader, gives images I can relate to
Jaqueline - CP            Big picture reader from the start
Lalita - CP                  Fun - consistent - pulls unexpected details           
Seha - CP                   Consistent
SincerityUk - Keen      NEVER waivers in her readings
Sapphire21 - Keen      Kind, gentle soul -
Barbara - Keen           Tarot/future predictions
Araya - Bitwine           I adore this woman - only recently found her

Offline guesswho

Re: "Big Picture" readers
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 04:45:22 PM »
I agree Wishful.  I've had average/below average readers tell me VERY negative things that turned out to be completely untrue, but in the moment I was shattered.  It was such a waste of money in the past because I would read with a bunch of other readers to try and cancel out that very negative reading.

Those negative readings used to stick a lot more than all of the positive ones.  Now I've learned that negative readings can be very wrong too, just like positive ones.  I stick to people who seem realistic, but not overly negative/positive.  I also stick to readers that have worked very well for me in the past over time, regardless of style.

SincerityUK  gave me a prediction that is far out time-wise.  I would try to read with her again, but it was so difficult the first time (e-mailing, calling, etc) to reach her that I can't be bothered.  She was very nice though and her predictions sounded realistic.

Jacqueline - CP is very nice and when I look back over the years, she has been very accurate with outcome.  She never gave me lots of details, but her outcomes turned out to be right when I asked for concrete stuff.  The only thing I didn't like was that her timing was always way off.  She's way too expensive now, but I think she's good and she doesn't keep you on the phone.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 05:14:48 PM »
Wishful, guesswho, I agree with you two.  I used to go on a calling binge as well each time I would have an emotional breakdown only to realize that some of the readers would pick on my then emotional state and make long term predictions based off that which in time turned out to be totally wrong.   I would call more readers to negate those readings which would just result in me being more confused.  I used to think that any reader who was blunt and made negative predictions would be very accurate particularly given that negative readings could adversely affect a reader's business so they wouldn't do so unless they actually saw it.  In time I realized that these readers could be very very wrong as well.

I've learned my lesson and I have been sticking to my favorite big picture readers who don't waiver from their guidance/predictions irrespective of my current emotional state.

Wishful - I agree with you on your keen readers.  I have a few additional ones but essentially wanted to address the ones you mentioned - Sapphire as most people would know, is my absolute favorite and go-to reader.  Never once has she waivered in her guidance.  She told me things in March/April that I can now validate have manifested exactly the way she told me they would.  That being said, I follow her guidance and that has really helped me with a lot of things.  I read with Barbara twice several months ago, I have to say I was confused with my reading and thought she picked on random stuff that I couldn't fathom.  While the little things were off, some of the big picture stuff she told me has panned out while some is pending.  The same with SincerityUK, I read with her twice a few months ago, her timing is off but things are unfolding as she saw them.

Again, I have to emphasize that not everyone has the same connection with readers so if you feel encouraged to try any of these readers, please do so knowing that it's all based on your connection with them. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:21:20 PM by Miracle »

loops77

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »
I've experienced this as well. Some psychics have an excellent skill of being empathic..but don't expect any accurate predictions. I stopped calling people who only read on feelings when I realized this. Feelings change like the sea......

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:57:24 PM »
i agree with loops on this one. this is why i don't call empaths. that's all they pick up on - the emotions involved.

Offline rain

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 01:51:22 AM »
I agree. I recently realized this after I went on a binge when my love intrest pulled away unexpectantly I was angry,sad, and all kinds of other emotions. All I recieved were negative readings back to back. After I calmed down the readings completely changed. And I have found like Miracle that those negative readings always seem more real because it's not a possible fairytale..

tjoy12

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 08:44:03 PM »
I guess I'm a little late with this epiphany because I just started a new post similar to this realization. LOL.