Author Topic: Gelsomina  (Read 3396 times)

Offline melancholia

Gelsomina
« on: July 01, 2012, 05:31:03 PM »
It's not often that I find a CP that I genuinely like (I think the only ones I really trust are London and Seha, and to some degree Silver when she's actually on), but I have to say that Gelsomina really wowed me. I called her with my remaining funds (I haven't been able to get through to London lately, so I never did manage to use my balance - anyone know if she's ok?) She picked up a lot of details about the situation I called her on, picked up on the thoughts and feelings of the other person flawlessly, and accurately predicted not only the reasons for the problem I was having (which has been confirmed by the other person exactly), but also what would happen as a result.

Normally I'd chalk this kind of accuracy to vague predictions that happen to fit the situation, but not with her.  She was very precise and used exact phrases that the other person used to describe our situation.  She even got short-term time frames correct.  I'm half-hoping she's wrong about the long-term ones, though, because they're a little sad. :(  Not hopeless, but sad.

That's the other thing - she delivered bad news without pulling punches, but she did it in a way where I still felt stronger for it.  I might feel sad, but she made sure I didn't feel like, omg, this is all my fault, I'm such scum.  It's not a positive spin per se, but she did give constructive advice/criticism.

Anyone else have experience with her?  This was my first reading with her, and it vastly exceeded my expectations.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Gelsomina
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 08:57:21 PM »
I'm fairly sure I've stated in my tallies or elsewhere on the forum that Gelsomina was right for me the one time that I called her in summer of 2011. She was right about the man I asked her about and a trip she predicted. I thought she was very good, but she spoke a lot and I felt like she may have been trying to keep me on the phone, but I can't say that for a fact. I no longer read on CP, but if I were to go back, Gelsomina and Dawn are the only two I'd read with because they were the only ones who were correct.

Offline melancholia

Re: Gelsomina
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 09:03:39 PM »
I thought she was very good, but she spoke a lot and I felt like she may have been trying to keep me on the phone, but I can't say that for a fact.

Yeah, she seemed really chatty to me, too.  I didn't mind overmuch at the time (because I was pretty upset and it was a little soothing), but I could see how that might be possible.

I knew I'd seen her mentioned somewhere before.  I'm starting to think I just suck at using the search function on the forum since I can never seem to find any results when I use it...

Also, update: Just got back from a "date" (for lack of a better word) with the SM, where more things she said were validated.  (It was all positive, I promise.)  So there's that. :)