Author Topic: Reading that came true....good & bad  (Read 9272 times)

Offline CoolGirl

Reading that came true....good & bad
« on: June 29, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »
Hello!!

I am a regular of a local reader -- Ty Ross @ www.TarotbyTy.com
I found her after a co-worker told me she got a monetary award question dead on in reference to the specific number.

I admit I probably read with her too frequently, but there were so many twists and turns with my job and a man at work I liked...so I would consult her everyday.

Here's what she got right:

1) When I was at my previous job and heartbroken over a co-worker @ that job, she predicted I would switch jobs and meet a new guy who would simply win me over and forget about the old guy---100% accurate

2) Predicted I would secure a nearly impossible global contract at work. After months of toiling---it really did happen !!

3) Unfortunate prediction for me as I didn't heed her warnings. She would constantly tell me that new guy was extremely jealous and NOT to intentionally incite his jealousy as I enjoyed doing (for some unknown reason). I did not listen to her and to make a long story short...this man (who was a manager) FIRED me. There are other circumstances around this, but provoking his jealousy really was the cause of my termination.

Those are the three biggies. She is NOT 100%, but I think that could be attributed to the frequency I consult her.  We are also now friends and that can cloud things I think as she knows my life and the major players.  On the other hand,  I am a true 'junkie' and have tried SO MANY readers out there and I think she's one of the best.

www.TarotbyTy.com

614-271-8689

I hope someone tries her out and let's me know what they think!!!

Offline CoolGirl

Re: Reading that came true....good & bad
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 12:01:11 PM »
I think the biggest problem is that I would read with Ty everyday and sometimes multiple times duirng the day!  That's just plain crazy on my part.  I think a monthly reading is reasonable and that's what I hope to start doing.

My sister reads with her less frequently (monthly), and she's been impressed with Ty's abilities.

The two things she got wrong that I can recall right away are:

-Predicted one of my sister's colleagues at work would get fired; she did not
-predicted one of my colleagues would get fired - did not happen

I will update this after going through my notes. 

Here are some others I have tried and didn't make not of:

Sunhee / Chinhee Park - great empaths who accurately pick up current situation.  Chinhee was so good that she even picked up that I was having a horrible stomach ache while I was talking to her!! Weird stuff!!!   Chinhee is supposed to be really gifted at reading if couples will be staying together or not (this according to her twin sister).  I liked them both, but will have to see what occurs from their readings.

Soul Navigation (Meredith) on Keen and private site -
She uses tarot if specifics are needed.  I think she's quite gifted, but I did notice her tendency to have a slightly negative twist to her readings.  I understand none of us want a fairy tale reading -- we want the truth.  However, I feel there's always a slight tweak on her predictions that includes something less than positive.  Just my observation.   What's funny is that I don't think ANY of us believe this world is hearts and rainbows---or we wouldn't need to talk to a psychic :-)

Joanne Salem on Keen and private site -
She uses tarot cards and is good at picking up details about current situation. However, she is adamant she won't guide you on timing.  This is rather hard to handle because time is clearly one of the important factors in a reading!!!   I also noticed that she was more focused on me when I used Keen than when I paid thru her own site -- which annoyed me...but it is what it is!

SansiVi (Keen)-
She is really great at picking up situation.  I don't have feedback yet on outcomes.  The only challenging thing is that she only reads via Chat.  This is can be a huge drawback as the human voice connection is something important in a reading

loops77

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 06:41:16 PM »
wrong thread
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:17:29 PM by loops77 »

Offline Wanna know

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
I met Ty at a psychic convention in Columbus Ohio and thought she was amazing I work for the post office and was involved with a legal dispute with them.  I sat down and she looked at me we hadnt even started with the cards and she said is there something wrong with your mail?  Then she said no are you having a legal issue going on with your mail.  I never even said my name to her nothing.  I just laughed and said you tell me.  I had seen Ty at the conventions but had no ideal you can get phone readings.  I have used Keen for phone readings but have never come across anyone like her I am so happy to have reconnected with her.  She has always been right when it has come to my situation and she is good with connecting to my deceased mother she has the ability to tell me stuff about my mom that there was no way she could have known.  Just wanted to let everyone know I did win my lawsuit and her timing was slighty off but she did tell me she is not good with timing but the outcome was right on the money.  www.tarotbyty.com

Offline CoolGirl

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 08:57:51 PM »
I'm SO glad Wanna Know & greenclover that you reconnected and connected with her!!
Life has enough twists and turns that we should at least be able to trust in the abilities of an intuitive or psychic to have talents to assist us.
I guess this website is so great if we can help steer each other to the truly gifted.

Offline shishigirl

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 11:28:01 PM »
I had a reading with Ty and I really liked it.  She is really nice and calm and has a way of making you feel better just by talking with her.  She hit on some key issues with my job and basically told me what I had always known to be the truth but just wasnt willing to deal with.  She also nailed the current situation I am in with my boyfriend she told me what he was like, how long we have been together and the issues with his family that has been affecting our relationship.  I just asked her what she saw for my current relationship.  She also nailed what his fathers illness was and I never mentioned he had a father or that he was sick.  I will be talking to Miss Ty again in the future the time went so fast I cant remember all the things she said but I do remember before I talked to her I wasnt feeling hopefull after talking to her I am feeling better about my situation and I am impressed with her clarity.  Just wanted to recommend having a reading with her she is good.  I have tried others but never had anyone so upbeat and positive as Ty.  Check out her website cost wise I think it is a better value than most.   www.tarotbyty.com  Thanks for recommending her.   :)

tjoy12

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 08:37:23 PM »
I read with Ty back in July and she just knew I was going to get contact before Aug. 8th.
Never happened.

I also felt like she asked way too many questions too.
I wasn't really impressed honestly.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
I recently had readings with Both Cookie and Ty.  Interestingly, they saw completely opposite things to happen.   For example, Cookie said the contact will be in person and Ty said it won't be, and rather via call, email or text something other than in person.  I would not go into too much detail, but I thought that it is very interesting.  Ty was also very confident about something will happen in two weeks, which I strongly doubt.  Cookie said it will take at least for a while, a couple of months.  If any of these predictions happen, I will come back to report.  Although I'm a long-time fan of Cookie, the main reason I went to Ty was that she nailed down a couple of things like my daughter's academic interest, my specialty (not usual) and most of all, how my break-up would exactly go down.  It happened the next day exactly the way she described.  It could be based on her experience since she knew that it was coming, but still I wanted to give her a credit because of the accurate details.  But, this contact prediction happens, I will be really impressed and recommend her to any one.  BTW, her ultimate outcome about my relationship, though, was not what I wanted to hear.  DCT

Offline Estrellita

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 11:39:22 PM »
CoolGirl: You read with Ty multiple times a day? At $50 a reading??  WOW