Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293260 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #690 on: June 15, 2019, 03:26:06 PM »
I don't understand how saying that a reader was wrong is defamation of character.  She picked current info with me but was wrong period.  So if someone not being 100% good at their job watch out hr with yearly performance evaluation. 😳

ladya

« Reply #691 on: June 15, 2019, 05:32:46 PM »
I don't understand how saying that a reader was wrong is defamation of character.  She picked current info with me but was wrong period.  So if someone not being 100% good at their job watch out hr with yearly performance evaluation. 😳

Lol I was thinking the same thing. How is that defamation of character? I like certain readers but they don’t work for everyone. That’s how it works. Saying a reader was wrong isn’t defamation of character lmfao it’s just a fact.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #692 on: June 15, 2019, 11:08:03 PM »
Wrong thread.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #693 on: June 15, 2019, 11:26:41 PM »

It comes from the need of some people to "protect readers". Its stupid, OK, the reader was a match for you and they got something right in your life that was very personal to you. Now you somehow feel the need to defend the reader on a review forum, and not just simply state your experience with them and leave everyone to their own review. Sigh..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #694 on: June 16, 2019, 12:19:27 AM »

It comes from the need of some people to "protect readers". Its stupid, OK, the reader was a match for you and they got something right in your life that was very personal to you. Now you somehow feel the need to defend the reader on a review forum, and not just simply state your experience with them and leave everyone to their own review. Sigh..

Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm.
If a psychic does work and you say they didn't work, that's  not a false statement. Sheesh...lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #695 on: June 16, 2019, 01:21:58 AM »

Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm.
If a psychic does work and you say they didn't work, that's  not a false statement. Sheesh...lol

Some people (ahem) go too hard for some of these readers, to the point of name calling and throwing around words like “defamation” “slander” and “libel.” Its uhmmm unhinged.

I’d love a telephone psychic to try and sue me for defamation or slander. I guess that taco place I gave a bad review on yelp to should sue me also.

Some need a break from the readings. Or learn to read and scroll.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #696 on: June 16, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »

Some people (ahem) go too hard for some of these readers, to the point of name calling and throwing around words like “defamation” “slander” and “libel.” Its uhmmm unhinged.

I’d love a telephone psychic to try and sue me for defamation or slander. I guess that taco place I gave a bad review on yelp to should sue me also.

Some (ahem) just need a psychologist.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #697 on: June 16, 2019, 02:24:21 AM »

Some (ahem) just need a psychologist.

😂😂😂😂

Offline wishes215

« Reply #698 on: June 16, 2019, 02:29:42 AM »
Can we go back to discussing bitwine readers?

Lovefash67

« Reply #699 on: August 20, 2019, 01:16:38 AM »
I tried to read with angel readings today and I asked her a question regarding how someone feels about me. She asked about contact and I told her then she ended the chat and blocked me. Very random. An ethical reader would havejust said im sorry I'm not connecting but instead she didnt say ahything and blocked me.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #700 on: September 20, 2019, 09:07:40 AM »
I reached out to Ari. I can't believe this. To COMPLIMENT her. Even tho at the time her predictions was not what I wanted to hear she ended up being right.  :-[ and she snapped at me "dont contact me I refuse to read for people like you" :-X . definitely do not recommend her

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #701 on: September 20, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »
I reached out to Ari. I can't believe this. To COMPLIMENT her. Even tho at the time her predictions was not what I wanted to hear she ended up being right.  :-[ and she snapped at me "dont contact me I refuse to read for people like you" :-X . definitely do not recommend her

What was she right about? What was her predictions?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #702 on: September 20, 2019, 01:45:34 PM »
I don’t recommend reading with her either. I never gave her a bad or even commented that none of her predictions were coming to pass but a situation occurred that was opposite of what she told and when I tried reading with her she said on several occasions I can’t pick up the energy. Plus it was getting super hard to reach her for a reading. So like two months went by finally able to get a hold of her when I started typing my question so closed the chat and blocked me. I think deep down she knew she was wrong and didn’t want to admit it so she chose to block me instead for no reason. I never said to her they predictions were not happening or went against anything she saw. Her best readings for me were her empathetic abilities but the way she treats clients I won’t recommend her to anyone.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #703 on: September 20, 2019, 06:35:18 PM »
she is so rude. blocked me too after I told her my name. i think if she cant find notes on you, she blocks you. i think she is fake

I tried to read with angel readings today and I asked her a question regarding how someone feels about me. She asked about contact and I told her then she ended the chat and blocked me. Very random. An ethical reader would havejust said im sorry I'm not connecting but instead she didnt say ahything and blocked me.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #704 on: September 20, 2019, 06:46:50 PM »

What was she right about? What was her predictions?

my ex not comeback