Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293220 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #630 on: March 06, 2019, 02:27:06 AM »
how am i stealing from them when I PAID them ??  >:( and i guess it makes more sense for me to read with fairy tale than accuate readers right? keep wasting more money.

And I did not give them thumbs down. Only time will tell if they are accurate or not. Because i have other readers who are telling me the opposite outcome as the ' negative ' readers.

if doesnt matter what rating you give. what matters is who is right on the outcome. I have given facebook readers five stars and they turned out to be wrong {and yes they are reputable readers} or changed their reading. I have given people FIVE stars on etsy and they turn out to be wrong.

You have said multiple times that you don't pay a lot of the readers, in particular the ones who don't tell you what you want to hear. Bitwine offers three free minutes yes, but those minutes are not supposed to be used for entirely free readings and to bounce reader to reader without paying. Readers see it as you stealing/wasting their time, keeping them from paying clients.... and even call people like you "freebie abusers". They likely block you so you can't come back and steal their time, and some will report you. Excessive abuse of the three minutes might get you blocked from the site as well. I have heard bitwine readers mention they can see some kind of payment reputation status, and if you have a lot of unpaid calls and you show as being poor in payment (it is either poor or low, not sure the exact label), many won't want to take you. So though those three minutes are there, if you abuse that offer, and forget that you are talking to real people behind the screen, it will backfire on you. However, I think at this point it would be a good thing if you get banned, you obviously are not in a healthy pattern or mindset.

As for the ratings. Even when you give the satisfactory ratings it brings down the ranking and rating of the readers on the site and makes them less appealing to other clients, so it hurts their business reputation. So yes, you are punishing them. You also are clearly leaving thumbs up for the readers who tell you what you want to hear, and the satisfactory feedbacks for all those who don't tell you what you want to hear.... so you are clearly biased and punishing the readers, and abusing the rating system due to your self-denial. If you truly wanted to be non-biased and base ratings purely off if what they tell you turns out to be true, then you would not leave a rating at all and wait for the outcomes. It is obvious you just want readers who will feed into your obsession rather than tell you something true.

Here is the thing. There are many "readers" who tell people what they think they want to hear, regardless of the real circumstances. They tell people the man is your twin flame, soulmate,  is in love with you but too scared to face it yet, will magically reappear and marry you etc.....they feed you that fantasy because some people (like you) eat it up regardless if it at all relates to the real situation, and also because it protects them against negative ratings from people who don't want to hear anything but what they want to hear (again like you). By going around rewarding the ones who tell you glitter fluff, and punishing those who are honest, you are just further feeding into all of that.

You keep saying you can't tell who is right. All of us who have seen your posts can tell, even without being psychic. You have stated the guy broke up with you years ago, blocked you, has not contacted you, and then recently there was an event that he had the opportunity to talk to you, but avoided you. It is very clear he made his choice a long time ago and has stuck by it. Thus it is obvious which readers are being honest, and which are feeding you what you want to hear. This isn't a case of someone who is going back and forth on you, stalling, who is confused....again, he obviously has solidly made a choice, and you still have not accepted it years later. You now are taking it out on other people. Yes, those readers you are taking time from and giving bad ratings to are real people.  I would recommend investing in therapy instead, to help you process and accept the circumstances so that you can move forward with your life and be open to new relationships. This is very unhealthy and damaging... not just to you, but to others as well.

Well said Applecheeks.

Unicorn please focus on your healing. If you seen him out and he didn’t acknowledge you.. like not even enough to say hello. He’s showing and telling you, nothings there.
You don’t need a psychic to tell you that.

Take care of yourself.

Offline happyk

« Reply #631 on: March 06, 2019, 05:25:41 AM »
Anyone used Zella tarot ?

Seemed to pick up a lot about certain things in my life right now. Reviews seen good - says she’s a new reader but reviews say they’ve read with her for years .

Waiting for prediction to occur over weekend

Did your predictions pan out for Zella Tarot?  When I read with her she told me she doesnt like to give timelines.  She told me in the end, everything would be my decision and i will have the upper hand. Overall I liked her and I felt like we connected but when she was describing POI's feelings for me, there wasnt really anything I could validate..

Hi. Sorry if I am intruding but I wanted to share my experience with Zella. Just a couple of days before I got dumped, she read for me and told me great things were coming, we were going to be together and he likes me a lot. However, not just her but even a lot of other readers couldn't see it coming. I told her about what happened and she apologized and refunded me right away, which has never happened to me before. Other readers tried telling me that he would come back (he's been gone for over 2 and a half months so you can guess lol), but Zella didn't make any excuses, although she was surprised. She was very nice and kind, so I would give her that and I could've been an exception.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #632 on: March 21, 2019, 12:12:34 AM »
Cant find Angel Readings - can someone share the link.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #633 on: March 21, 2019, 12:22:49 AM »

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #634 on: March 21, 2019, 12:47:12 AM »

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead
Thanks

Offline boostrose

« Reply #635 on: March 21, 2019, 05:54:35 AM »
I don't know what you guys prefer as how to get your readings but I like chat readings. I like having the transcript and it just works out better for me. So I talk to my to go psychics on Bitwine, PG or their personal websites. Since this is a thread on Bitwine I will tell you who I like and go save the other advisors on diff sites for their thread. Sorry its late night and I find myself on this forum having fun replying to all the threads!

Psychic Ari aslo know as ms.cleo: She is straight to the point and doesn't beat around the bush. I like her timelines they have always been dead on for me and realistic. For example I was to buy a house and I got the preapproval letter. She had no idea of any details and told me it would take 6 months time from when I asked. But in my mind I thought it would be sooner and she was right. I got denied due to a stupid tax lien UGGG and she was dead on right. she even told me there would be some hiccups. So that is just one example of her timelines being right.

Raven Star: Ive been reading with her for ages now. At least 4 years. I have trust in her thru out the years because shes always been the most accurate at explaining whats going on and what other people around me are feeling. For example. My love affair with my POI was always my main concern and she would explain what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. and every time he would confirm she was right. Sometimes she will tell me things he will say exact and shes right on. I just love her!

Avalon Star  That is Ravens twin and shes been just as equally good for me. Ok so I love her and her sister!

Love Psychic Advisor Hannah:
  She is another psychic whos been right with me. I talk to her about once a month now and just get monthly updates. She always gives me an overview of things to come and helps me. Shes a good one to try too.

I have some ones to beware of but I don't like to bash because maybe they were not just connected to me.. and others they do great for. So I will save that for a different forum. And I have a lot more psychics on different platforms I love but will post on their designated post.

:) :) :) :) :)

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2019, 09:42:47 PM »
Caved and read with Raven Star. I have seen mixed reviews on here. WIll update.

She predicts contact in two weeks, first two weeks of April. We will see. I know time frames can be sticky.

Offline spag89

« Reply #637 on: April 03, 2019, 04:37:10 AM »
Does anyone know if you can get chat transcripts from Bitwine? I cant find any options on bitwine to see my transcript

Offline happyk

« Reply #638 on: April 03, 2019, 04:52:11 AM »
Does anyone know if you can get chat transcripts from Bitwine? I cant find any options on bitwine to see my transcript

You have to have a Bitwine account to access transcripts. Once you log in you need to click on the third tab that says Office and then you will see History right there. On the furthest right side of your history row you will see transcript. It will be just there. Good luck!

Offline spag89

« Reply #639 on: April 03, 2019, 05:13:35 AM »
thankyou found it!

Offline happyk

« Reply #640 on: April 03, 2019, 05:27:53 AM »
thankyou found it!
Great!! I'm glad.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #641 on: April 06, 2019, 07:37:32 PM »
Any updates on angel readings? She does get specifics and present right. But what about future predictions? Any luck with that?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #642 on: April 06, 2019, 07:44:24 PM »
Go to the Bitwine file.   She has a thread there.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #643 on: April 10, 2019, 03:47:04 PM »
Guys sorry for sounding harsh but there are millions of threads about between readers already, please use the search button and don't keep on making new posts, you are making the forum a mess.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #644 on: April 20, 2019, 07:27:45 PM »

Angel reading is 80% correct either work or love
She told someone would call me don’t know my past love or someone in the past and it did happened!

Aqua Marine
I found lost thing and she described correctly about my co-worker
Cannot do timeframe

Cali
Can expect to be 60-70% on timeframe reading

Ari
She was right about contact if she connected with u

Thanks for the feedback mayflower! When you say Cali is 60-70% on timeframe, did prediction come to pass just not within the timeframe given? Or they didn’t come to pass at all?
Sorry for late reply. I tested her many times. She seems to be fairytales when it comes to prediction.
So she is good at giving me timeframe but prediction seems nothing happened. And i have tested her whether the guy will come to see me at airport and turned out he never show up.

anything