Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293298 times)

Offline Serendipity

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #600 on: March 02, 2019, 11:50:17 PM »
Ari has been both really precise and really off with timeframes for me, but usually right with overall predictions. Hopefully her timing is good for you, but even if it's not there is a good chance that the prediction will still happen. She gets some crazy accurate details about how things will go down too!

I definitely second the crazy accurate details on how things will go down.. She has done that for me at least 3 times now, on separate readings, describing events, down to the interactions, and even physical descriptions of the person involved, or things the person said, like frustrations or words he said to me that I can confirm. Praying for ya Love2love~

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #601 on: March 03, 2019, 02:12:14 AM »
well psychic ari picks up on a  ton.  :-\ it wasnt what i wanted to hear but at least she was honest with what she saw.  :( I am in awe of everything she saw but it wasnt what i wanted to hear. I would rather hear a truth than sugar coat, fairy tale, but it doesnt make it any easier to hear.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #602 on: March 03, 2019, 02:17:06 AM »
@unicorn, oh it was you reading with her earlier :) I noticed that you like to leave only satisfactory review to reader who told you negative outcome. We don’t do that, we leave review based on the accuracy not your expected readings because this is not fair to any good reader. By the way I haven’t read with Ari.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #603 on: March 03, 2019, 10:33:36 AM »
@unicorn, oh it was you reading with her earlier :) I noticed that you like to leave only satisfactory review to reader who told you negative outcome. We don’t do that, we leave review based on the accuracy not your expected readings because this is not fair to any good reader. By the way I haven’t read with Ari.

I agree don’t discredit the advisor just because you got bad news... we have been battling this false reality of ppl getting reads n giving reviews based on “not wanting to hear the truth” so please stop doing this. Just talk to a friend if u want to here a fairy tale...why leave feedback that is not honest

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #604 on: March 03, 2019, 09:47:48 PM »
had negative readings today with earth angel elizabeth, miss toria, & lauren divine,  :-[

positive reading with Hannah  :-*

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #605 on: March 03, 2019, 09:50:48 PM »
Obviously i wanted to read with reputable readers.  :D not waste money on fairy tales.

I have been waiting to read with Ms Ann, Raynee, but i dont think they were on today.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #606 on: March 03, 2019, 11:13:23 PM »
Obviously i wanted to read with reputable readers.  :D not waste money on fairy tales.

I have been waiting to read with Ms Ann, Raynee, but i dont think they were on today.

None of the ppl u mention are reputable....more so bitwine has no good advisors...slim to none so u will benefit to again RESEARCH HERE FIRST BEFORE DECIDING TO READ WITH THEM,  good luck to u

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #607 on: March 03, 2019, 11:48:59 PM »

None of the ppl u mention are reputable....more so bitwine has no good advisors...slim to none so u will benefit to again RESEARCH HERE FIRST BEFORE DECIDING TO READ WITH THEM,  good luck to u

I do. That's why I chose ro read with them. Because of what others have said on here.

the only one there's no thread for is hannah . She is on bitwine and purple ocean.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 12:54:52 AM by unicornlove »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2019, 12:06:17 AM »
Unicorn just keep in mind a reader may connect with one person and not another.  So just look thru the reviews for what others have posted.  I've been recommend popular readers who were known to be accurate and nothing she said happened. 

You also need to keep in mind that having multiple readings is just going to confuse you and according to some readers mix up the energies.   Give readings a break.  If you want to read with Miss Ann hit the notify button and try to resist with reading with anyone else.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2019, 12:39:36 AM »

Hey, so Raynee didn't work for me, she said he would not reach out in Jan or Feb and we wouldn't see each other...it would take him a long time. He reached out in Jan so just letting you know..contact predictions weren't accurate for me, and also progression of the relationship she predicted is questionable. She also wasn't accurate in a couple other details for me so..

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #610 on: March 04, 2019, 12:57:59 AM »
right it does get to be confusing  ??? that's why i want to read with reputable readers. But i know who is accurate for one person may not be for another. Readings are confusing in general.  :-\

i wish i knew who people recommended on bitwine  :'( everyone's experience is different I know. But i read good things about one reader, and then people say 'she's not accurate', 'her predictions didnt happen', she fairy tale // sugar coat.  :(

Offline marciamia

« Reply #611 on: March 04, 2019, 01:08:54 AM »

Hey, so Raynee didn't work for me, she said he would not reach out in Jan or Feb and we wouldn't see each other...it would take him a long time. He reached out in Jan so just letting you know..contact predictions weren't accurate for me, and also progression of the relationship she predicted is questionable. She also wasn't accurate in a couple other details for me so..

I think I started a thread on Raynee because she doesn’t just read on bitwine. She said something really alarming to me that I’m like a million % positive is wrong just so she could get a rise out of me and get me upset and spend more money with her. Won’t read with her again even if she was able to pick up the past well.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #612 on: March 04, 2019, 01:11:19 AM »
Yeah it's a tough call, I've just stuck to one website: bitwine, not the most reliable one ..lol but not really in the space to create new accounts on other sites for some reason!

I went on a binge awhile back, like for a week or two, and started narrowing down the readers, most of them were recommended frequently in this forum, then I just gave the reader a chance or two, some no chances if they don't resonate, some I X out of chat because I knew they were not real, and eventually I've narrowed it down to 1..maybe 2 now.

So I think it may take some time to see who connects with you, and the reason I keep posting about someone working for me and not working for me (both actually), is because I want other members on the forum to see one reader may work for someone else but it didn't for me. It'll be a judgment call you make! Don't take the ones that say "predictions came true or didnt come true" too seriously because, really we are just posting to gather some data here :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #613 on: March 04, 2019, 01:28:25 AM »
I prefer Bitwine because i like be able to go thru the transcript.  Maybe checkout the thread for the reading came true.  You know when you go to a reading maybe ask something that you can verify to see if the reader is connected.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #614 on: March 04, 2019, 08:24:44 AM »

I agree don’t discredit the advisor just because you got bad news... we have been battling this false reality of ppl getting reads n giving reviews based on “not wanting to hear the truth” so please stop doing this. Just talk to a friend if u want to here a fairy tale...why leave feedback that is not honest

I went and looked at the ones she has mentioned giving her negative outcomes. Not only is she giving them all neutrals, but she is word for word giving them all the same feedback as well. So if someone over there picks-up on that, it might be seen as abusive. It also makes it obvious she is only seeking to hear what she wants to hear since she gives those ones green.

anything