Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293283 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #555 on: February 13, 2019, 03:41:51 AM »
She is back on but after a few minutes logs off and then comes back on and is busy.  I have a feeling i won't be reading with her tonight.

ladya

« Reply #556 on: February 13, 2019, 04:29:27 AM »
She is back on but after a few minutes logs off and then comes back on and is busy.  I have a feeling i won't be reading with her tonight.
She's on another chat right now! Good luck I hope you catch her.

You got this! Keep refreshing!

that's the most annoying thing about bitwine. they need to update their software or something where its something like keen and you dont need to keep refreshing to see if a person is on a call or not.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #557 on: February 13, 2019, 04:41:25 AM »
That other chat was ME🤣🤣🤣🤣 I kept refreshing every 30 seconds for like a whole hour and then as soon as I saw the "start chat" button come up, that was IT 🤣😂😂😂 finally got through after so many hours, my goodness...she was totally worth it again ❤️

ladya

« Reply #558 on: February 13, 2019, 04:53:08 AM »
That other chat was ME🤣🤣🤣🤣 I kept refreshing every 30 seconds for like a whole hour and then as soon as I saw the "start chat" button come up, that was IT 🤣😂😂😂 finally got through after so many hours, my goodness...she was totally worth it again ❤️

LOLL i hope love2lovenj catches her today. she's still on so there's time!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #559 on: February 13, 2019, 04:56:10 AM »
Lol, i got thru too!!!  Can't wait to see how things pan out.  First prediction is as soon as 5 days to 3 weeks.  Then some other things to look forward to.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #560 on: February 13, 2019, 05:04:39 AM »
Omg this thread is hilarious!! I got through to her this evening too! Kept hitting the refresh button over and over again, and was hoping to connect with either her or Angel Readings! Lol 😂

ladya

« Reply #561 on: February 13, 2019, 05:09:54 AM »
Lol! That’s too funny. She’s def going to be like where are all these people coming from 🤣

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #562 on: February 13, 2019, 01:17:38 PM »
Lol y'all crack me up, glad you got through !

Offline seeker123

« Reply #563 on: February 22, 2019, 03:16:48 PM »
Lol, i got thru too!!!  Can't wait to see how things pan out.  First prediction is as soon as 5 days to 3 weeks.  Then some other things to look forward to.

Love2lovenj, did her predictions happen for you yet?

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #564 on: February 22, 2019, 09:07:27 PM »
I gather from searching this forum that Spirit Practitioner Cody is well worth a try? I am feeling tempted to have a reading with him. He looks like he has a kindly, peaceful energy about him. Does anyone care to share their experience of his readings? Is he very detailed? I've not used Bitwine before and what puts me off is that nerves might hamper my typing if it's all done by chat. Thanks

I had many readings with Cody last year, he is a nice and compassionate reader. He picked up current situations accurately but nothing he has said happened or being pushed back. My last reading with him was early Nov, and I decided not to go back to him anymore.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #565 on: February 23, 2019, 12:12:27 AM »

Love2lovenj, did her predictions happen for you yet?

Not yet but if she is accurate it would be at the latest the 1st week of March.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #566 on: March 01, 2019, 12:10:36 AM »
I have had negative readings with Marian, field_expert, Scarlet, and kassi kai  :-\

i cried today :-[ because they dont see target and I reconciling

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #567 on: March 01, 2019, 12:14:14 AM »
@Gemini How did it go with Cody?

@Unicornlove, good to hear from you again :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #568 on: March 01, 2019, 12:22:07 AM »
I have had negative readings with Marian, field_expert, Scarlet, and kassi kai  :-\

Dont worry they are not credible advisors anyways

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #569 on: March 01, 2019, 12:32:47 AM »

Unicorn have you read with Ari, Angel Readings or Rachel Marie?

anything