Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293221 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #495 on: February 07, 2019, 11:45:50 PM »
ambers love light tried to sell me $60 healing spell  >:( she said it is the only way he will return

positive reading from psychic pancakes 🥞

Are you actually paying for these readings or are you one of those who likes to try to get them free?!

Most I pay for. Some are three min intro.. Depends on who you are reading with.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #496 on: February 07, 2019, 11:46:19 PM »
ambers love light tried to sell me $60 healing spell  >:( she said it is the only way he will return

Just the name pancakes makes me laugh.  What did she tell you.  Not details but did her reading flow?

Are u reading with just anyone?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #497 on: February 07, 2019, 11:48:29 PM »

Just the name pancakes makes me laugh.  What did she tell you.  Not details but did her reading flow?

yes I told her I love her name  :-* she gave very positive reading  :) i will update

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #498 on: February 07, 2019, 11:49:53 PM »

I am hooked. I recently discovered bitwine. It is so tempting because psychics are on all hours of the day and night.  :-[ the good readings make you feel good and hopeful. The negative ones make you feel like crap.

There are a few good ones on bitwine. A lot of scams tho.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #499 on: February 07, 2019, 11:50:53 PM »

I am hooked. I recently discovered bitwine. It is so tempting because psychics are on all hours of the day and night.  :-[ the good readings make you feel good and hopeful. The negative ones make you feel like crap.

U must be RICH RICH. enjoy wasting ya money hun

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #500 on: February 08, 2019, 12:01:02 AM »

oh goodness no. I am a poor college student. Work part time,minimum wage job.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #501 on: February 08, 2019, 12:15:55 AM »
Please, for your own sake, stop. I’ve been there and I know it’s difficult, but you’re wasting your money on fakes and scams.

If you’re desperate, read with the tried and tested on here ; yona, Kisha, etc

Stay strong ❤️

josh34

« Reply #502 on: February 08, 2019, 12:37:40 AM »
Please, for your own sake, stop. I’ve been there and I know it’s difficult, but you’re wasting your money on fakes and scams.

Stay strong ❤️

I agree with this! I recommend Yona and Mattie and Abundant Visions:) Kisha is good! Shes not my favorite but shes good!

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #503 on: February 08, 2019, 01:10:31 AM »

Stay strong ❤️

I agree with this! I recommend Yona and Mattie and Abundant Visions:) Kisha is good! Shes not my favorite but shes good!

yes it is not worth it to waste money on bitwine scammers. Not everyone on bitwine is. But I have been scammed by like four different people try to sell me love, cleansing, healing spells.

josh34

« Reply #504 on: February 08, 2019, 01:18:22 AM »

Stay strong ❤️

yes it is not worth it to waste money on bitwine scammers. Not everyone on bitwine is. But I have been scammed by like four different people try to sell me love, cleansing, healing spells.

Just be careful ok? Literally 99.99% of them are frauds. Even if they don't offer spells they're feeding you bull and have no honest gift. If you feel like getting a reading please try some of the ones we've recommended <3 rooting for you!

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #505 on: February 08, 2019, 01:34:47 AM »
So I’ve been taking a breather from the readings. It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve had one. I honestly feel better and the break has given me time to really re evaluate the situation I was calling about. It gave me some time to begin to work on me. Which was something most of the readers advised me was essential to move past this. I still have my moments where I want to reach out for a reading. But I read with the readers I find to be highly recommended and now we will just have to see what pans out. Unicorn, I know it’s much easier said then done, but try to take time to focus on yourself. But REALLY focus on yourself.  and you will be amazed at how you start thinking about the situation a little less each day. I feel for you and hope your situation gets better soon ❤️

On a side note, I would love to know everyone’s feedback on psychic Ari, angel readings and Rachel Marie. Those were the 3 I really wanted to read with and have. All 3 of them were lovely and seemed to pick up on the current situation and POI very well. I’d like to know everything’s feedback when it comes to their predictions coming to pass?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #506 on: February 08, 2019, 01:46:44 AM »

Stay strong ❤️

Just be careful ok? Literally 99.99% of them are frauds. Even if they don't offer spells they're feeding you bull and have no honest gift. If you feel like getting a reading please try some of the ones we've recommended <3 rooting for you!

you're right it's not worth it to waste money   :-X

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #507 on: February 08, 2019, 01:53:33 AM »
Hello all.  I’ve been reading the posts about Bitwine having 99% scam artists.  Can someone recommend the 1% of the Psychics on Bitwine that you feel aren’t scam artists?  We’ve all been where Unicornlove has been concerning psychics.  Is there anyone on Bitwine that you can suggest to them and possibly for others who are reading this forum both as members and non members?
Also, are there any homegrown psychics not spoken about in this forum that anyone could suggest?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #508 on: February 08, 2019, 02:04:44 AM »
For bitwine I would say magicsong, ari,  miss Ann ...
Moon pixie has a good reputation too.
But they’re not 100% either.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 02:02:53 PM by sawthelight »

josh34

« Reply #509 on: February 08, 2019, 02:34:23 AM »
For bitwine I would say magicsong, ari, rune mistress, miss Ann ...
Moon pixie has a good reputation too.
But they’re not 100% either.

I agree with much of this. Some of these I have not tried and Ari didnt work well for me but she seems to work well for a lot of people. Angel readings is quite good!

anything