Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293220 times)

josh34

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #480 on: February 06, 2019, 11:28:37 PM »
i had a positive  :D reading with Mila Laska.

Negative reading = whyte witch, spiritual healer, & Miss B  :'( :'( :'(

Waste of your money hun . Re evaluate plz

I feel really bad because I keep trying to tell her to stop reading with scammers and read with some people recommend on here like Yona or Mattie. Shes read with Angel Readings who has been good for me and is definitely gifted (unsure about others) and she gave her bad news, and it's almost like shes looking for more reassurance that her poi will come back, and dont get me wrong, I get it. But it's an unhealthy way to go about it. Its healthier to go to psychics who have proven themselves and their abilities time and time again. Sure they can still be wrong or may not connect, but if one's going to spend money on a reading anyway, its probably a better idea (and cheaper in the longrun) to go to a more reputable reader than a bitwine reader named "XxAngel24GoddessEmpath29402".

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #481 on: February 06, 2019, 11:49:27 PM »
Whyte witch is terrible..

But I think I did try miss b awhile ago and feeling she was legit

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #482 on: February 07, 2019, 12:28:57 AM »

I feel really bad because I keep trying to tell her to stop reading with scammers and read with some people recommend on here like Yona or Mattie. Shes read with Angel Readings who has been good for me and is definitely gifted (unsure about others) and she gave her bad news, and it's almost like shes looking for more reassurance that her poi will come back, and dont get me wrong, I get it. But it's an unhealthy way to go about it. Its healthier to go to psychics who have proven themselves and their abilities time and time again. Sure they can still be wrong or may not connect, but if one's going to spend money on a reading anyway, its probably a better idea (and cheaper in the longrun) to go to a more reputable reader than a bitwine reader named "XxAngel24GoddessEmpath29402".

Angel was wrong for me n she rereads transcripts if u goto her often. I stopped reading with her because of her imperfect prediction and ethics. She got a few things right when i first started with her which is what kept me goin back a few times. Maybe 5 in total. But ethics is big for me so she doesn't get my vote. But yes leave these scam artist alone. Its unhealthy to even read with a million random ppl in short period let alone at all anyway

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #483 on: February 07, 2019, 01:55:25 AM »
Positive reading from lovespellwitch  :-*

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #484 on: February 07, 2019, 01:57:08 AM »

You're wasting money on scam artists.

a lot were the three min intro. So i didnt pay. But yes lots of scammers out there. :-[

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #485 on: February 07, 2019, 01:58:51 AM »

only time will tell who is right and not. Majority do not see him coming back, reconcile. But there are a few who do. Only time will tell.

josh34

« Reply #486 on: February 07, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »

You're wasting money on scam artists.

a lot were the three min intro. So i didnt pay. But yes lots of scammers out there. :-[

Oh I didnt realize you could do that! Good call!:)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #487 on: February 07, 2019, 03:08:22 AM »

only time will tell who is right and not. Majority do not see him coming back, reconcile. But there are a few who do. Only time will tell.

Also when u see someone recommend or talk highly of someone here make sure its a REAL REVIEWER and not a con artist here to make reputation for someone or the advisor themselves disguised as a client. We get alot of these random NEWBIES who are here for the wrong reasons. Also make sure if the review is old that the person still stands by that review now. For example: I know i have recommended sansanvi maybe a year ago here and i dont recommend her now...pm that person before u waste your money on a old favorite. Time may have passed n now that person can have a new viewpoint on said advisor. This site is a gift if u know how to use it.

ladya

« Reply #488 on: February 07, 2019, 03:12:05 AM »

Also when u see someone recommend or talk highly of someone here make sure its a REAL REVIEWER and not a con artist here to make reputation for someone or the advisor themselves disguised as a client. We get alot of these random NEWBIES who are here for the wrong reasons. Also make sure if the review is old that the person still stands by that review now. For example: I know i have recommended sansanvi maybe a year ago here and i dont recommend her now...pm that person before u waste your money on a old favorite. Time may have passed n now that person can have a new viewpoint on said advisor. This site is a gift if u know how to use it.

Excellent points

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #489 on: February 07, 2019, 03:30:56 AM »
More than anything.. follow your gut! Nobody knows your love life or situation better than you. A psychic can offer insight but at some point logic needs to come into play.

I often write goals down, pray and let it go. If the Universe is going to bring it to you it will. ❤️

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #490 on: February 07, 2019, 03:42:29 AM »
More than anything.. follow your gut! Nobody knows your love life or situation better than you. A psychic can offer insight but at some point logic needs to come into play.

I often write goals down, pray and let it go. If the Universe is going to bring it to you it will. ❤️

Definitely!!! LOGIC IS MANDATORY...AND PLEASE LET THE UNIVERSE SHOW YOU WHO IS REALLY FOR YOU!

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #491 on: February 07, 2019, 09:47:03 PM »
ambers love light tried to sell me $60 healing spell  >:( she said it is the only way he will return

positive reading from psychic pancakes 🥞

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #492 on: February 07, 2019, 09:49:04 PM »

I just post to compare readings. See if anyone else read with them. Different people tell you different outcomes. it gets to be confusing. I just share my experiences wth bitwine. I know there are a lot of scammers but it is hard to tell who is legit or not.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #493 on: February 07, 2019, 09:53:01 PM »
ambers love light tried to sell me $60 healing spell  >:( she said it is the only way he will return

Are you actually paying for these readings or are you one of those who likes to try to get them free?!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #494 on: February 07, 2019, 11:26:51 PM »

Just the name pancakes makes me laugh.  What did she tell you.  Not details but did her reading flow?