Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293298 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2018, 12:39:39 AM »
Its always a gamble with any advisor thats why i read much less now. I used to go on binges and regret it later. I only spent 5min with her so it was worth it. I didnt describe the person. She gave me a chain of events and communication she couldnt have known by way of google. Some ppl on these sites have gave me horrible reads but there are ppl here who love them. Everyone isnt for everybody.  And i say that now before a million people flock to read with her out of curiosity.

I agree. I had only read with her once so I wasn't upset. I just chocked it up to she didn't connect with me or whatever the reason was. I didn't even leave bad feedback when it happened the opposite of what she said. When I emailed her to tell her what happened, I even told her that it's ok, that we just didn't connect. What I didn't like was when she wrote back and said she was sick and so maybe she had been off on that day. Said she'd look into seeing what happened for me and get back to me. Never heard from her again lol

Lol wow im sorry that happen to u! I would've left her a review just so future clients are well aware. I try to leave honest reviews as much as possible just pay it forward and help someone prevent themselves from a fake or con artist. Im wondering how she used social media. I never give last names only first names. If someone ask for a last name i automatically think they are fake and using google or social sites.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2018, 03:37:17 AM »
Its always a gamble with any advisor thats why i read much less now. I used to go on binges and regret it later. I only spent 5min with her so it was worth it. I didnt describe the person. She gave me a chain of events and communication she couldnt have known by way of google. Some ppl on these sites have gave me horrible reads but there are ppl here who love them. Everyone isnt for everybody.  And i say that now before a million people flock to read with her out of curiosity.

I agree. I had only read with her once so I wasn't upset. I just chocked it up to she didn't connect with me or whatever the reason was. I didn't even leave bad feedback when it happened the opposite of what she said. When I emailed her to tell her what happened, I even told her that it's ok, that we just didn't connect. What I didn't like was when she wrote back and said she was sick and so maybe she had been off on that day. Said she'd look into seeing what happened for me and get back to me. Never heard from her again lol

Lol wow im sorry that happen to u! I would've left her a review just so future clients are well aware. I try to leave honest reviews as much as possible just pay it forward and help someone prevent themselves from a fake or con artist. Im wondering how she used social media. I never give last names only first names. If someone ask for a last name i automatically think they are fake and using google or social sites.

I had spent $84 on the call too. I'm just afraid to leave bad feedback or request a refund because of retaliation.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2018, 09:52:09 AM »
Retaliation how? Some ppl believe this and i dnt get it. We as customers seek these reviews to decide who to call...the minute every one stops reviewing but wasting money on bad experiences, we lose as customers and the psychics win. Im not rich at all so i would never let someone keep almost 85 dollars of my money for a service they didnt provide. Im better off giving that to the homeless. Some ppl get scammed and get contacted  off site and dnt report it out of fear. I dont understand...these people cant even predict correctly so they turn to scams...its not like they coming to kill you or kidnap u. We honestly cant let savages get away with scamming us. I reported a fake on bitwine and she was suspended. This was months ago. Nothing has happen to me negative. In fact things have happened for the better lol i have a new place and a new career ...so many more blessings to be thank ful of. I was refunded every dime after i spent almost 200 with her in multiple sessions. I proved terridelights was insane to customer service, i left her reviews and they were deleted because i insulted her for trying to scam but i felt great after. I usually spend small amounts with new advisors so i wont be hurt if the reading is a fail. Never give personal info like last names cuz they will look u up via google.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #348 on: June 18, 2018, 12:41:53 PM »
When did you first read with Angel?

Retaliation how? Some ppl believe this and i dnt get it. We as customers seek these reviews to decide who to call...the minute every one stops reviewing but wasting money on bad experiences, we lose as customers and the psychics win. Im not rich at all so i would never let someone keep almost 85 dollars of my money for a service they didnt provide. Im better off giving that to the homeless. Some ppl get scammed and get contacted  off site and dnt report it out of fear. I dont understand...these people cant even predict correctly so they turn to scams...its not like they coming to kill you or kidnap u. We honestly cant let savages get away with scamming us. I reported a fake on bitwine and she was suspended. This was months ago. Nothing has happen to me negative. In fact things have happened for the better lol i have a new place and a new career ...so many more blessings to be thank ful of. I was refunded every dime after i spent almost 200 with her in multiple sessions. I proved terridelights was insane to customer service, i left her reviews and they were deleted because i insulted her for trying to scam but i felt great after. I usually spend small amounts with new advisors so i wont be hurt if the reading is a fail. Never give personal info like last names cuz they will look u up via google.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2018, 12:56:51 PM »
When did you first read with Angel?

1 reading with her . I posted here when i first read around 2 weeks ago

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #350 on: June 18, 2018, 01:15:26 PM »

I had spent $84 on the call too. I'm just afraid to leave bad feedback or request a refund because of retaliation.

I worry about this sometimes too, as far as them possibly putting some kind of dark energy on me...and then I find myself wondering, why am I trusting a lot of these readers at all, if I believe they are capable of this?  Not saying all dabble in the dark side, but I still wonder.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2018, 01:28:30 PM »

I worry about this sometimes too, as far as them possibly putting some kind of dark energy on me...and then I find myself wondering, why am I trusting a lot of these readers at all, if I believe they are capable of this?  Not saying all dabble in the dark side, but I still wonder.

LOL I worry about that and then since I'm paying them directly through PayPal, doesn't it have my full name?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #352 on: June 18, 2018, 01:39:07 PM »

LOL I worry about that and then since I'm paying them directly through PayPal, doesn't it have my full name?

yes on bitwine, I believe so, as we can see their names as well, depending on what name they have linked to their account.  I've seen some where you can see their full name, and others where it just says "_____ readings" or something.

I used to request refunds all the time on Keen but I felt it was more anonymous there LOL.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #353 on: June 18, 2018, 01:55:07 PM »
I leave honest feedback to help other ppl. I dont necessarily be rude to the advisor. I can easily type "predictions didnt pass" etc without provoking dark energy. I care to review since i invested money more then the hurt feelings of a advisor whos angle was to scam me in the first place. Also im in law enforcement so i dont have alot of social sites etc or my exact real name on paypal. They can try to look me up and be wasting their time. My bf has social media but i dont give out his full name ever nor is he linked on my paypal in any way shape or form. Other sites like keen dont have access to your full name and even if they did, they dont have your address or city or state youre in. I dont believe in spell work whether good or bad. As long as i have been giving honest reviews and refunding money from scammers i have not experienced anything bad ...i havnt lost any hair  lol or loved ones...i havnt lost any money. In fact this past year is probably the most successful i have been in my adult life. I have multiple celebrations this month for work soon and im happy. When you have content in your faith and your energy none of those "what if the advisor does this or that to retaliate " even bothers you.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #354 on: June 20, 2018, 12:40:38 AM »
So seems like RuneMistress is a "yay" for the vast majority of people. I even perused her Facebook page (she has way more feedback and positive reviews on there than most of the Bitwine psychics. I'll usually see less than 15 Facebook reviews for people like MissAnn (who I like) or Rachel Marie).

Does anyone know what time RuneMistress tends to come on? I know she's based in Australia..
It's been a while since I've read with her but I feel like it was afternoon to evening time in the U.S.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2018, 12:57:00 AM »
She’s on now

So seems like RuneMistress is a "yay" for the vast majority of people. I even perused her Facebook page (she has way more feedback and positive reviews on there than most of the Bitwine psychics. I'll usually see less than 15 Facebook reviews for people like MissAnn (who I like) or Rachel Marie).

Does anyone know what time RuneMistress tends to come on? I know she's based in Australia..
It's been a while since I've read with her but I feel like it was afternoon to evening time in the U.S.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #356 on: June 20, 2018, 01:02:35 AM »
I looked for Miss Ann’s Facebook page and couldn’t find it. Do you know the link?

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2018, 04:27:23 PM »
Rune Mistress was wrong for me both times I spoke with her - just saying.

candiednut

« Reply #358 on: June 23, 2018, 01:49:33 AM »
updates on vickistars?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #359 on: June 23, 2018, 02:03:49 AM »
updates on vickistars?

Timeframes were all wrong and predictions did not happen either.