Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293227 times)

Offline nancy

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #330 on: June 16, 2018, 09:00:02 PM »
They were crystal clear with me and gave me predictions

They gave me 6. I asked it is 6 days , 6 weeks or  6 months ?. They said they don’t do timeframe .

Offline nancy

« Reply #331 on: June 16, 2018, 09:01:39 PM »
I tried these two today,

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/209781-the_psychic_circle?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

And was super impressed...no sugar coated bs and picked up specific stuff.

I tried this 2 today for $10 deal, please don’t waste your money. Very slow typist and they are energy reader. If you are looking for advice then go for them.

Wow thats why i like to wait to try people after someone raves about a psychic here. One persons meaning of amazing could be another persons meaning of trash. To each its own tho. I hope u get a refunded asap

I won’t bother ask for refund because it was just $10.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #332 on: June 16, 2018, 09:40:26 PM »
I would get my money back for principle not for price. But thats me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #333 on: June 17, 2018, 04:26:16 AM »
I tried this 2 today for $10 deal, please don’t waste your money. Very slow typist and they are energy reader. If you are looking for advice then go for them.

I tried these horrible people today as well and she was just awful. I know you said it, but let me say again slooooooooooooooooooow typist to say two effing words.
I actually sat there and watched the clock while the time ticked away. Why the f! doesn't she say she only reads energy? She told me that after I paid and after we got into my questions. Her answer was that she reads energy but she could take a guess and that the energy is different for different people. Well, no shit honey. I kept my notes on her for sure, to make sure I NEVER go back to this reader. Same $10 many of us wasted.

My very first question this is what she said to me: while i am not a mind reader :) i focus on the energies. She is totally a cliché reader. I can't keep effing doing this crap with these horrid readers.  She also said this:
there is much in a spiritual journey that is about self discovery
and that continues until we reach the end

Seriously bitch, I hope she chokes on that ten. Sincerely!

I ususally do wait due to the hype that some readers get and I need to continue to wait.   So stupid of me. Honestly guys, we took one for the team.

Offline nancy

« Reply #334 on: June 17, 2018, 04:46:24 AM »

I tried these horrible people today as well and she was just awful. I know you said it, but let me say again slooooooooooooooooooow typist to say two effing words.
I actually sat there and watched the clock while the time ticked away. Why the f! doesn't she say she only reads energy? She told me that after I paid and after we got into my questions. Her answer was that she reads energy but she could take a guess and that the energy is different for different people. Well, no shit honey. I kept my notes on her for sure, to make sure I NEVER go back to this reader. Same $10 many of us wasted.

My very first question this is what she said to me: while i am not a mind reader :) i focus on the energies. She is totally a cliché reader. I can't keep effing doing this crap with these horrid readers.  She also said this:

I ususally do wait due to the hype that some readers get and I need to continue to wait.   So stupid of me. Honestly guys, we took one for the team.

LMAO. It was horrible . She said this “ you should start looking” DUH.  She is super slow to the point I was about to ask “ are you there “.  This 2 is not a psychic.  She don’t even tell me she only read energy until I asked her .
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:02:29 AM by nancy »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #335 on: June 17, 2018, 07:07:11 AM »

Gosh angry much

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #336 on: June 17, 2018, 07:12:33 AM »
Gosh angry much
As if that is any of your concern. I have every right to be. If you don't like my post, just over look them.
My intent is to help others save their money. I can post whatever I like and however I like. Do I need to be happy to show my displeasure, or talk about crappy readers?
Some people on this forum are just so unbelievable. TBH.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #337 on: June 17, 2018, 02:13:16 PM »
Gosh angry much
As if that is any of your concern. I have every right to be. If you don't like my post, just over look them.
My intent is to help others save their money. I can post whatever I like and however I like. Do I need to be happy to show my displeasure, or talk about crappy readers?
Some people on this forum are just so unbelievable. TBH.

I agree, unbelievable is a good word. I don’t think your opinion is gospel though, and just because someone doesn’t work for one, doesn’t mean they won’t work for another. 

Has any reader been accurate for you?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #338 on: June 17, 2018, 08:23:26 PM »
Update =Last night Angel Readings 80% predictions came to pass within her timeframe predicted...and thats a great thing i just have to figure what i want to decide to do. But shes definitely a great advisor. I had 1 reading with her but shes has proved to have great ability. For more details or specifics please pm me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #339 on: June 17, 2018, 09:57:51 PM »
Update =Last night Angel Readings 80% predictions came to pass within her timeframe predicted...and thats a great thing i just have to figure what i want to decide to do. But shes definitely a great advisor. I had 1 reading with her but shes has proved to have great ability. For more details or specifics please pm me.

Congrats!!! Nice to hear success stories on here :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #340 on: June 17, 2018, 10:49:43 PM »

Lol right!!! Thanks so much hun!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #341 on: June 17, 2018, 11:03:29 PM »
What predictions that she made for you didn’t happen?

Lol right!!! Thanks so much hun!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2018, 12:08:26 AM »

I wish she had been right for me :( total opposite happened. At the time of the reading, I thought she was so spot on. Even describing the person. The person has a unique name and I had described some things about that person. Found out later that day that she had mentioned things that were public on that person's Facebook page LOL I asked her about it and all she said was she was sick :(

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2018, 12:25:45 AM »
Its always a gamble with any advisor thats why i read much less now. I used to go on binges and regret it later. I only spent 5min with her so it was worth it. I didnt describe the person. She gave me a chain of events and communication she couldnt have known by way of google. Some ppl on these sites have gave me horrible reads but there are ppl here who love them. Everyone isnt for everybody.  And i say that now before a million people flock to read with her out of curiosity.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2018, 12:30:21 AM »
Its always a gamble with any advisor thats why i read much less now. I used to go on binges and regret it later. I only spent 5min with her so it was worth it. I didnt describe the person. She gave me a chain of events and communication she couldnt have known by way of google. Some ppl on these sites have gave me horrible reads but there are ppl here who love them. Everyone isnt for everybody.  And i say that now before a million people flock to read with her out of curiosity.

I agree. I had only read with her once so I wasn't upset. I just chocked it up to she didn't connect with me or whatever the reason was. I didn't even leave bad feedback when it happened the opposite of what she said. When I emailed her to tell her what happened, I even told her that it's ok, that we just didn't connect. What I didn't like was when she wrote back and said she was sick and so maybe she had been off on that day. Said she'd look into seeing what happened for me and get back to me. Never heard from her again lol

anything