Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293282 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #300 on: May 10, 2018, 03:19:05 PM »
Im actually lookn at my notes now. Sansanvi events have been happening for me the most which is wat i can remember off hand. I never had contact issues so i need more time to see wat he does to determine who right n wrong.

I saw your negative FB for Mystic Bell, which was a bummer because i read with her too and she seemed very good.

Your POI was seeing someone else?  Do you think you could work past that?  I know I had a similar situation and I was able to work thru it with the guy, just took TONS of work to trust him again.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #301 on: May 10, 2018, 03:39:32 PM »
I felt like she sugar coated me. She didnt pick up key facts. And no i dont think i want to wrk out any thing lol im still trying to get facts if its true or not. Long story that i would rather keep off forum at least til i have my facts

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #302 on: May 10, 2018, 03:43:47 PM »
I felt she was very accurate and non-sugarcoated the present for me, but I do feel she sugarcoated the outcome....

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #303 on: May 10, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
noticed this scammer:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/280011-psychic__love?feedback=true#feedback

Angelic Guide a/k/a Barbara Moore, or whoever this scammer is, has lost her "top advisor" status...someone outed her in the FB too.

Now it seems lots of "unregistered" people are leaving glowing feedbacks to probably put her/him back on top advisor status...what a fraud!
Yeap..she/he is definitely a scammer..and this scammer name is call zeeshan rahim bhati..definitely not European or US name!!!!is sort of Muslim fellow.I saw this scammer change pic and name for few times...be aware!!!

candiednut

« Reply #304 on: May 10, 2018, 04:03:35 PM »
noticed this scammer:

Angelic Guide a/k/a Barbara Moore, or whoever this scammer is, has lost her "top advisor" status...someone outed her in the FB too.

Now it seems lots of "unregistered" people are leaving glowing feedbacks to probably put her/him back on top advisor status...what a fraud!
Yeap..she/he is definitely a scammer..and this scammer name is call zeeshan rahim bhati..definitely not European or US name!!!!is sort of Muslim fellow.I saw this scammer change pic and name for few times...be aware!!!

How can this scammer have 700+ positive feedbacks??? Wow, are people just plain dumb??

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #305 on: May 10, 2018, 04:07:02 PM »
noticed this scammer:

How can this scammer have 700+ positive feedbacks??? Wow, are people just plain dumb??

I think a lot of the "unregistered" ones are fake FBs but yea, unfortunately lots of naive folks out there.

candiednut

« Reply #306 on: May 10, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
Check out the negative feedbacks, he/she uses "sorry I can't tell you he's coming back" to refute the feedbacks saying he/she is a scammer.

This just proves that even the ones that give negative news are not always psychic, everyone knows that callers are women asking about men who are more likely than not not coming back. This scammer know it too and is using it to make him/herself look legitimate and honest.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #307 on: May 10, 2018, 04:09:26 PM »
noticed this scammer:

I wonder this ALL THE TIME. Just plain NAIVE. and im always harrassed for being honest in my fb lol trying to save other ppl from falling in a trap

candiednut

« Reply #308 on: May 10, 2018, 04:10:14 PM »
Taken from this scammer's profile...I want to puke.

"My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear. You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing."

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #309 on: May 10, 2018, 04:11:37 PM »
Check out the negative feedbacks, he/she uses "sorry I can't tell you he's coming back" to refute the feedbacks saying he/she is a scammer.

This just proves that even the ones that give negative news are not always psychic, everyone knows that callers are women asking about men who are more likely than not not coming back. This scammer know it too and is using it to make him/herself look legitimate and honest.

I agree. 

A LOT of Bitwine readers use that in their comments "sorry can't sugarcoat" and stuff to that effect...lol.  Who knows if they even  did give bad news, a  lot of them probably say that to appear that they are not fairytale readers. 

and how about the comments the scammer uses "I just used my gift to help u"  UGH!

I bet it's some kid in Pakistan laughing their ass off at all the dumb people they are fooling. 

they even had the nerve to say karma to someone who left them bad FB....Oh boy, they will learn what karma is!

Pisses me off

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #310 on: May 10, 2018, 04:12:40 PM »
Taken from this scammer's profile...I want to puke.

"My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear. You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing."

LMAO Dummy.  It's Empath not Empathy.  They need to break out their english dictionary.

I hope people who research them find this forum and avoid this scammer.

candiednut

« Reply #311 on: May 10, 2018, 04:15:42 PM »
And this one....omg dying.  ;D ;D ;D

"PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT READ FOR FREE!. I know I’m Touchy and kind but DO NOT USE ME."

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #312 on: May 10, 2018, 04:17:23 PM »

"PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT READ FOR FREE!. I know I’m Touchy and kind but DO NOT USE ME."

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I also think they read under some other accounts on Bitwine.  I noticed descriptions are very similar, with a list of all of their "accomplishments".

This is one:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/271231-love_guidance_psychic?feedback=true&page=172#feedback

Just my theory.

candiednut

« Reply #313 on: May 10, 2018, 04:18:20 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I also think they read under some other accounts on Bitwine.  I noticed descriptions are very similar, with a list of all of their "accomplishments".

How can people fall for this crap (this scammer was a TOP ADVISOR) is just beyond me. I have no words.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #314 on: May 12, 2018, 10:12:57 PM »
Anyone want to take one for the team. I had a weak moment and tried this reader

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/160901-hathor

She was sooooo negative I’m thinking she’s fake or embellishing.curious if anyone gets the same