Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293265 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2018, 12:30:39 AM »
I tried this woman today

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/419314-blacksburg_psychic?msg=Came+through+Placement+section&placement=placement_profile_search

And wow. She didn’t spin me a fairy tale. Very good reader. Kind of told me to move on.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2018, 02:39:35 AM »
I was going through my last reading with Rune Mistress and wanted to note something for people who have read/want to read with her - I don't usually do this with readings, but I decided to ask her if she could consult the runes for what would happen if I took course A vs course B and she said yes and that in fact the runes are very good at exactly these kinds of questions, intended to help us decide what is the best course between paths or options. So I did, and I was surprised at what a nuanced reading it was of choice A vs choice B and the outcomes that would occur. Made a lot of sense.

Anyway, since her method of reading is different than others I just thought I would relay this in case anyone else finds it useful.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2018, 06:23:01 AM »
I was going through my last reading with Rune Mistress and wanted to note something for people who have read/want to read with her - I don't usually do this with readings, but I decided to ask her if she could consult the runes for what would happen if I took course A vs course B and she said yes and that in fact the runes are very good at exactly these kinds of questions, intended to help us decide what is the best course between paths or options. So I did, and I was surprised at what a nuanced reading it was of choice A vs choice B and the outcomes that would occur. Made a lot of sense.

Anyway, since her method of reading is different than others I just thought I would relay this in case anyone else finds it useful.
Personally, I do find it useful, and I've seen some readers list gigs for rune readings, but it was never put into the same vein as to how you're explaining it. I wonder why it was never laid out that way as an option and just presented as a regular reading?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #273 on: April 25, 2018, 12:06:38 PM »

Personally, I do find it useful, and I've seen some readers list gigs for rune readings, but it was never put into the same vein as to how you're explaining it. I wonder why it was never laid out that way as an option and just presented as a regular reading?

Hard to say. I’ve never encountered anyone else who reads runes so I have no basis for comparison. Maybe others are not as skilled? I think RM has been doing this a long time.

Offline texmex

« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2018, 03:30:50 PM »
Update -

Lolita the Archangel prediction came to pass! Called new job between April 23 and May 20. Offer came in like greased lightning on 4/23! Lolita is calling reconciliation.

RM upgraded my chance with POI. Sees friendship as certainty and feels it could lead to more.

Golden Oracle predicts reconciliation but says it will be a chore.

Thoughts on Lolita and Golden Oracle?

candiednut

« Reply #275 on: April 25, 2018, 03:33:00 PM »
Congrats!

Lolita the Archangel...what a name. lol

Offline texmex

« Reply #276 on: April 25, 2018, 04:33:33 PM »
LOL La la la la lola! Got every base covered with that name!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2018, 02:11:56 AM »
I saw some question he answered on their Ask A Psychic page and his name, Psychic Ken was shown as one word and reads like psychicken, which looked like psychic chicken. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/418007-psychicken

He should seriously think about changing that.

Offline sgrd

« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2018, 02:30:50 PM »
I saw some question he answered on their Ask A Psychic page and his name, Psychic Ken was shown as one word and reads like psychicken, which looked like psychic chicken. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/418007-psychicken

He should seriously think about changing that.

Psychic Chicken, LOL! Now I can't un-see it!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2018, 10:35:47 PM »
I forgot to put this out there. I was checkn my gmail accnt i usually use for spam but its also linked to bitwine. I see janet jade Thompson sent me a msg saying back in march i left her a satisfactory review and that shes gonna block me because she felt my words were not valid lol.  Im goin to copy n paste the msg in a sec. She went on to tell me that gave me 3 min free ( bitwine give the 3min free not her) lol

The reading was below sub par. She actually gave me a few i dont knows in response to my questions. She told me my guy wouldnt come back (yet he did) and she gave no concrete prediction . I was left with more questions after that reading and i hate that feeling. She was really hurt i left a UNSATISFACTORY review.  I wasnt rude in my review im sitting here laughing because these people really expect glowing reviews after readings that are TRASH. If u dont connect dont take my money lol. It wasnt even a negative review lmao she is really disrespectful and i would say needs to grow up but shes like 99 already

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2018, 11:07:00 PM »
I forgot to put this out there. I was checkn my gmail accnt i usually use for spam but its also linked to bitwine. I see janet jade Thompson sent me a msg saying back in march i left her a satisfactory review and that shes gonna block me because she felt my words were not valid lol.  Im goin to copy n paste the msg in a sec. She went on to tell me that gave me 3 min free ( bitwine give the 3min free not her) lol

The reading was below sub par. She actually gave me a few i dont knows in response to my questions. She told me my guy wouldnt come back (yet he did) and she gave no concrete prediction . I was left with more questions after that reading and i hate that feeling. She was really hurt i left a UNSATISFACTORY review.  I wasnt rude in my review im sitting here laughing because these people really expect glowing reviews after readings that are TRASH. If u dont connect dont take my money lol. It wasnt even a negative review lmao she is really disrespectful and i would say needs to grow up but shes like 99 already

CindyS is the same way. And Jamey. I think they all talk lol

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #281 on: May 07, 2018, 12:03:17 AM »
Good evening everyone.  I wanted to know if anyone has ever read with Angel Mystress, Spirit Practionioner Cody or Hezekiah Lee Chatmon on Bitwine?  I put this question in the wrong section earlier.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #282 on: May 07, 2018, 01:02:12 AM »
Good evening everyone.  I wanted to know if anyone has ever read with Angel Mystress, Spirit Practionioner Cody or Hezekiah Lee Chatmon on Bitwine?  I put this question in the wrong section earlier.

Angel mystress is the runes reader right? I tried her once. Its too soon for her predictions tho. I never heard of the other 2 you mentioned tho.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #283 on: May 07, 2018, 01:54:45 AM »
I don’t think she uses runes; she a no tools reader.  I’ve read about her on another forum and have read with her.  I just wanted to know others perception of her.  http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/intl/de/psychics/394076-seer_of_hearts

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #284 on: May 07, 2018, 02:08:52 AM »
I don’t think she uses runes; she a no tools reader.  I’ve read about her on another forum and have read with her.  I just wanted to know others perception of her.  http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/intl/de/psychics/394076-seer_of_hearts

Oh i see her now...ur right wrong person...i heard of her but never read...how was she