Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293280 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #225 on: March 26, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »
I hate when advisors do that...it has happened to me on keen...i think its so u wont come back n waste time. Idk but its definitely not nice. I do think telling someone theres no connection is ethical because theres some who will still feed false hope. Blocking is unneccasary tho but srry that happened
Yeah I agree I think it’s sctually good when they acknowledge they feel they can’t resd you well but the only other time that happened she said to feel free to try another time (this was another reader though) so I was just shocked. It’s so disappointing too because I wanted to give her s try. Oh well.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #226 on: March 26, 2018, 12:24:21 PM »
I hate when advisors do that...it has happened to me on keen...i think its so u wont come back n waste time. Idk but its definitely not nice. I do think telling someone theres no connection is ethical because theres some who will still feed false hope. Blocking is unneccasary tho but srry that happened
Yeah I agree I think it’s sctually good when they acknowledge they feel they can’t resd you well but the only other time that happened she said to feel free to try another time (this was another reader though) so I was just shocked. It’s so disappointing too because I wanted to give her s try. Oh well.

I believe shes on other sites as well. I found out a few ppl on keen i got a reading from yearsssss ago blocked me, maybe for not leaving feedback. Or sometimes they block and never read with them at all so i understand how u feel. Its definitely annoying

Offline helloworld

« Reply #227 on: March 26, 2018, 03:37:45 PM »

If it makes you feel any better - I read with Sansanvi when she used to be on Keen in 2012/2013. I am assuming it's the same Sansanvi because the name is so unique. While she seems to connect with a lot of people, I used to read with her a lot and none of her predictions happened for me. In hindsight, I wish she had blocked me. I think you saved yourself a lot of money.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2018, 03:52:42 PM »
I tried healing powers...not good for me, seemed like a cold read...like your typical non English speaking scammer on bitwine..

Sorry to hear that he/she didnt work for u. I had 1 reading with this person and it lined up i havnt been back as i rather sansanvi. Im sure he/she will refund u. I hope so. Good thing hes cheap

oh no prob, I didn't even actually pay much at all, I could tell right from the get go it was a big no...lol.  Saying weird, general crap that could apply to anyone... something like "I see POI is very imaginative person"...what?? lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #229 on: March 26, 2018, 04:01:49 PM »

If it makes you feel any better - I read with Sansanvi when she used to be on Keen in 2012/2013. I am assuming it's the same Sansanvi because the name is so unique. While she seems to connect with a lot of people, I used to read with her a lot and none of her predictions happened for me. In hindsight, I wish she had blocked me. I think you saved yourself a lot of money.

Agreed, don't go for all the hype on a reader on here without doing research:  see below

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,674.0.html

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #230 on: March 26, 2018, 04:15:12 PM »

Agreed, don't go for all the hype on a reader on here without doing research:  see below

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,674.0.html

Idk if its the same person but i read that thread today...its crazy because my readings have been jaw dropping with SSV. I have predictions that passed as well. But of course everyone doesnt connect to everyone and if she was giving out false info years ago n its the same person I'm disappointed. That reminds me i had tried friendsue weeks ago n it was a flop reading to me. I guess she just didnt connect so she told me nonsense  . Everytime i try someone outside of kisha on keen im disappointed lol.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2018, 07:31:56 PM »
sansanvi is or was on the forum at one point. She repeated info a member here posted and gave them a cold reading. She raised her rates once she was mentioned on here also. I believe she went from $1.99 to $6.99 in a few days.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2018, 08:02:45 PM »
sansanvi is or was on the forum at one point. She repeated info a member here posted and gave them a cold reading. She raised her rates once she was mentioned on here also. I believe she went from $1.99 to $6.99 in a few days.

UGH so unethical!

Offline texmex

« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2018, 10:03:32 PM »
I have to give credit where credit is due. She was spot on in giving very specific descriptions of 8 different people - from their energy to personalities to mind sets. I  can't say a thing about her predictions yet, but they are no different than the readers people seem to respect here - Kisha, Lady P., Miss Ann, Penelope, Micah, and others.

I would imagine many readers have been off for some of us, while others are spot on. I haven't done this much but it seems that this stuff can be hit and miss. I appreciated that SSV didn't ask for money from me until she was connected.

I will gladly pm with anyone here if you need details of the people she described. It was like she was there with them in a room observing them. Vivid details.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2018, 04:45:43 PM »
wow that Angela Noor scammer completely changed her listing:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386053-insightsbyangela?feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

wondering if she read this forum LOL

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #235 on: March 27, 2018, 04:59:08 PM »

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386053-insightsbyangela?feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

Ugh, another extortionist threatening nothing will improve without their "spells/cleansings". Can't stand that.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #236 on: March 27, 2018, 05:03:01 PM »

Ugh, another extortionist threatening nothing will improve without their "spells/cleansings". Can't stand that.

She did that to you too!  OMG, what a nasty woman.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #237 on: March 27, 2018, 05:09:10 PM »

Oh no I have never read with her, I just saw one of the bad reviews that mentioned it. :(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2018, 05:14:40 PM »

Oh no I have never read with her, I just saw one of the bad reviews that mentioned it. :(

yes I tried her when i saw her mentioned on another forum, she was total crap and then she pulled something similar about negative energy around me. 

Glad you never wasted money on her.  :D

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »

yes I tried her when i saw her mentioned on another forum, she was total crap and then she pulled something similar about negative energy around me. 

Glad you never wasted money on her.  :D
Ugh I'm sorry, that's so shady for people to do. Total emotional blackmail/extortion often when people are so vulnerable. If karma's real there's a special place in hell for opportunists like that.