Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293276 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #180 on: March 15, 2018, 07:12:43 PM »
She didn’t tell me that either, but a lot of these readers use that as an answer to everything

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #181 on: March 15, 2018, 07:21:14 PM »
She didn’t tell me that either, but a lot of these readers use that as an answer to everything

Very true.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2018, 05:16:36 PM »
Hey, for those of you who were wanting to read with Vikki Lisa but thought she was too expensive on Bitwine - I just found her on Purple Ocean where you can do one of their 3-min readings for $10.  8)

She is "vistars" there.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2018, 05:36:14 PM »
Yea, there’s a link on Bitwine that directs you there, but, FYI, she barely logs on PO though.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2018, 08:08:27 PM »
wow pixie just got two scathing feedbacks...

Offline cappy

« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2018, 04:03:20 AM »
wow pixie just got two scathing feedbacks...

just saw...i was tempted to but didnt
its the same person twice with the not so nice review...but doesnt sound like much

i tried to email customer service about terris delight and her nasty ways....not sure they will do anything now since its been well over a year but may as well try...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2018, 03:12:29 PM »
So I just realized that Xeena Gilbert and Manira are the same reader..

I read with Manira last year and gave her some info.  I was looking thru both transcripts (I read with Xeena back in January) and I also noticed the reading styles are pretty much identical...and Xeena thru in a fact that I "thought" made her legit, but it turns out she was just using the info I have her on her other account (Manira)...even the pics are similar.

I'm disgusted now, so I totally retract my previous mention of Xeena being legit.  God how many readers on there have more than one account?? Disgusting.

Offline njlady

« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
has anyone had a bad experience with vikki? or would not recommend her?

She wasn't worth what it cost.  She is definitely psychic but I didn't get anything I didn't already know or any additional insight into the situation from her.  Just validations that she had the right person.  She gave me a contact prediction (I don't ask for those and I usually know when the next time I am seeing someone is anyway ... but if a reader sees something, by all means tell me) that didn't happen at all, not just when she predicted.

Other people have really liked her so I won't discourage you.  She's not fake.  I just didn't get anything of substance at all from her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #188 on: March 19, 2018, 05:03:39 PM »

She wasn't worth what it cost.  She is definitely psychic but I didn't get anything I didn't already know or any additional insight into the situation from her.  Just validations that she had the right person.  She gave me a contact prediction (I don't ask for those and I usually know when the next time I am seeing someone is anyway ... but if a reader sees something, by all means tell me) that didn't happen at all, not just when she predicted.

Other people have really liked her so I won't discourage you.  She's not fake.  I just didn't get anything of substance at all from her.

Did vikki give you an outcome?

Offline njlady

« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2018, 05:14:54 PM »

Did vikki give you an outcome?

She said she felt it would progress, which I think it most likely will if I decide to put any more time or effort into it.  I'm not sure I'm going to.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2018, 09:43:00 PM »
Im so disappointed in a advisor i use to like on bitwine. I went in today cuz i was down. I asked for a update from sophea since our last reading was a lil over a month ago. I instantly knew she cold read me because she stated my bf would contact me in 2 months to reconcile. I dont have contact issues lol. So thats wrong. Hes texting me right now i then told her. She immediately changed her reading and i immediately ended the chat. She was also saying some other things i knew were off. Im disappointed but i will be taking her off my fav list. She also refunded me when i asked. I swear my fav list gets shorter and SHORTER and im okay with that.

On a positve note. I have a prediction that passed today.

Sansanvi, healing powers, mondez durden got a important detail correct about me having a certain convo today with my bf. They told me it would happen and healing powers told me correct timing on this particular convo taking place even though i didnt ask.  Sansanvi is pricey but so worth it. I caught her when she was 5.99 per min tho. I liked that these 3 are very detailed as well.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #191 on: March 20, 2018, 09:45:24 PM »
I swear my fav list gets shorter and SHORTER and im okay with that.

Honestly this happens the longer you read with people because you really begin to learn who works and who doesn't, it's just a shame it takes so much time and money to figure it out.... but I'm glad you are. I am too. I'm sorry, also, you got such a crappy reading. I would just put that out of my mind.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #192 on: March 20, 2018, 09:52:42 PM »
I swear my fav list gets shorter and SHORTER and im okay with that.

Honestly this happens the longer you read with people because you really begin to learn who works and who doesn't, it's just a shame it takes so much time and money to figure it out.... but I'm glad you are. I am too. I'm sorry, also, you got such a crappy reading. I would just put that out of my mind.

Maybe she thought my situation is similar to others that are common. Like a woman waitin on a ex type thing. Thats not me . Sad cuz she was definitely bullshtn me. Im almost glad now kisha has lines in que n has wait times. She doesnt remember clients. Just when i thought it was scary to read with new ppl im learning its also scary to read with advisors u have frequented before smh

And soon as i got the faulty reading, 2min later my bf texted me wanting to talk...i need more patience lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2018, 01:18:04 PM »
I have to recommend lily oak several career and financial predictions have come to pass from her-timing included. Relationship predictions are still pending but she is definitely talented.

I tried her last year, for a relationship issue, she was wrong for me, unfortunately.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »
I have to recommend lily oak several career and financial predictions have come to pass from her-timing included. Relationship predictions are still pending but she is definitely talented.

I tried her last year, for a relationship issue, she was wrong for me, unfortunately.

I tried her a few days ago and she was really off the mark.