Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293282 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #165 on: March 15, 2018, 11:57:19 AM »
Terri asked for full name and birthdate and i think that is how she found him and me...our names are rather unique so it was not difficult
she then sent me a screen shot of her adding him as a friend
i should have said something but i was afraid she was going to hurt me or do something evil as at that state she had my name my DOB and my email she could likely look me up and completely find my address or whatever
it was not worth it...i wish I could get my money back now but still dont want her to retaliate

OMG that barbara moore is a crazy one too....i went to her once...did not like her reading, asked for a refund she said no, so i went to paypal she  said she would only  give me half of it back because of commissions and so i just told paypal that i was scammed and it was fraud and they reversed the entire transaction, then she emailed me at my personal email 4 x telling me that Karma will get me etc...i was like wow you psycho....!!!

She/He is nuts!!! I reported him/her for fraud to Bitwine because the picture and name that showed up on PayPal was NOT a Barbara Moore  >:(

Oh and FYI to all, if they only do a partial refund, leaving the advisor with a paid balance of $9.99, it’s so that you don’t leave feedback because Bitwine has a threshold of any reading above $10.00 is allowed to leave feedback. Found that out when I reported him/her, so food for thought.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2018, 01:23:26 PM »
Terri asked for full name and birthdate and i think that is how she found him and me...our names are rather unique so it was not difficult
she then sent me a screen shot of her adding him as a friend
i should have said something but i was afraid she was going to hurt me or do something evil as at that state she had my name my DOB and my email she could likely look me up and completely find my address or whatever
it was not worth it...i wish I could get my money back now but still dont want her to retaliate

OMG that barbara moore is a crazy one too....i went to her once...did not like her reading, asked for a refund she said no, so i went to paypal she  said she would only  give me half of it back because of commissions and so i just told paypal that i was scammed and it was fraud and they reversed the entire transaction, then she emailed me at my personal email 4 x telling me that Karma will get me etc...i was like wow you psycho....!!!

She/He is nuts!!! I reported him/her for fraud to Bitwine because the picture and name that showed up on PayPal was NOT a Barbara Moore  >:(

Oh and FYI to all, if they only do a partial refund, leaving the advisor with a paid balance of $9.99, it’s so that you don’t leave feedback because Bitwine has a threshold of any reading above $10.00 is allowed to leave feedback. Found that out when I reported him/her, so food for thought.

wow, crazy!  you might be the one I saw posted on the other forums about her! 

Btw, I think this might be him/her as well lol:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/271231-love_guidance_psychic?feedback=true&page=6#feedback

hopefully people looking to read with that scammer will see these posts and not do it! 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2018, 01:45:28 PM »
I’m really over Bitwine and the amount of fakes on there. Ariel Lyric, Barbara Moore (constant picture changer), Angela Noor (constant picture changer), Mystic Lady Jade, Terry Mastriantonio, Psychic Love (constant picture and name changer), pixie dust.... just over them
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:38:28 PM by marciamia »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2018, 01:48:52 PM »
I’m really over Bitwine and the amount of fakes on there. Ariel Lyric, Barbara Moore (constant picture changer), Angela Noor (constant picture changer), EffieK, Mystic Lady Jade, Terry Mastriantonio, Psychic Love (constant picture and name changer), pixie dust.... just over them

I'm with you!  I feel the same way...there are a few genuine ones but overall, probaby 85% of that site is scammers and non-english speaking idiots.

I would say the few genuine readers on there (and not always right) are Miss Ann, Rune Mistress, Vikki Lisa and a few others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

forgot to add Mondez and xeena gilbert....Mondez doesn't really "predict" though, but he can tell you, in general, where things are headed.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 02:51:06 PM by sawthelight »

Offline whskers

« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2018, 02:46:36 PM »
Is Vikki Lisa really good? I haven’t tried her..  I’m tempted to.. but my self control is really good as of the moment. Lol. And her price is not cheap.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2018, 02:51:45 PM »
Is Vikki Lisa really good? I haven’t tried her..  I’m tempted to.. but my self control is really good as of the moment. Lol. And her price is not cheap.

Yea she's good and I agree, she's pricey.  She is also on purple ocean and her reviews are pretty good there too. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2018, 03:04:14 PM »
Did her prediction work for you?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2018, 03:30:16 PM »

Yea she's good and I agree, she's pricey.  She is also on purple ocean and her reviews are pretty good there too.

She was good at picking up the present but her time frames were wrong for me. Nothing she said happened, at least not yet and I read with her in January.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2018, 03:51:09 PM »

She was good at picking up the present but her time frames were wrong for me. Nothing she said happened, at least not yet and I read with her in January.

Same with me regarding time frames, but she was very generic all of them on bitwine were with the exception of miss ann. Platform sites in general are just a waste of time.

My time frame for something happening (not generic) was March and so far, it's happening like she said...but the major prediction not until much later this year.

Time will tell, and you can't always base if a reader is right on timing that is off, because they all seem to stink with that anyway lol. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2018, 04:26:40 PM »
Yeah and honestly even ones that have gotten timing right for me have also gotten timing wrong so I think it’s just a hard task.

Offline whskers

« Reply #175 on: March 15, 2018, 05:20:34 PM »
Ugh... I might hold off on reading with her :)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #176 on: March 15, 2018, 05:37:12 PM »
IMO, she’s just too expensive to just get the present right.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #177 on: March 15, 2018, 06:50:18 PM »
IMO, she’s just too expensive to just get the present right.
At her rate she needs to tell me more than he is scared of getting his feelings hurt, bitwine is a joke. I have read with all the recs on here for that site. Miss Ann is the only one where predictions
 have manifested and have accurately got the present right. My situation is complicated enough and I have been getting readings long enough to tell who isn't worth it but I caution folks who are just starting out and are browsing thru here.

Aren’t majority of POIs “scared”?  ;D

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #178 on: March 15, 2018, 06:54:50 PM »
She didn't tell me (Vikki) that my POI was scared...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #179 on: March 15, 2018, 07:01:07 PM »
She didn't tell me (Vikki) that my POI was scared...
I've read with her also, and she did not say this to me either, for what it's worth.