Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293299 times)

Offline cappy

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2018, 12:31:51 AM »
Im really starting to think Bitwine is mostly garbage.
I tried miss ann and while she was decent I will have to see what her results are.

AdvisorTerra was one that was really good with time frames for me in the past

psychic adrianne was one that i really thought was amazing as an empath and some predictions

Terris delights is a huge huge fraud...one time i did a chargeback on her and she sent me a photoscreen shot of her sending a friend request to my ex ..!!!  Like she was going to send him all the conversations I had with her!  Fucking psycho....blackmailed me.  Then she messaged me on facebook and told me never to talk to her on bitwine and only on messanger..I SOO badly should have reported her at that time but did not.  Do not waste your time with her, shes crap.

The rest just have not been good enough.  pixie dust made me cry.  Ariel Lyric was good at first but now shes sooo vague....another one that i think is fake...she told me the last time...I think he will reach out in these days...what does that even mean, she refused to specify.

Field expert seemed to be decent at first, gave me a negative outcome but nothing else in between was anything to write home about.  she is really kind however.  Maybe i just did not connect with her.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2018, 05:07:07 AM »
Terridelights  tried that with me. She tried to get me to give her my bf contact info. Even tried to scam me out of $200 with the old love spell work nonsense. Said i needed a cleanse so my bf at the time would talk to me...i flipped out on her and immediately reported her azz. I never was into spellwork or conning people. Im glad i never paid her. When i reported her she was suspended and since i had screenshots of her rude bs i was refunded for every reading. Shes probably stalking me now because shes so miserable. She spends her time scamming ppl and ofcourse he reached out to me the next day after that bogus reading lol and none of her predictions passed. Its sad wat ppl will say to u when they think u are weak.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2018, 05:19:21 AM »
I used to get great readings  from miss ann but i think since her client base grew the quality of readings isnt the same as b4 for me. Im unsure if shes gifted beyond the cards but in the pass 70% of her predictions passed for me.

I have better readings with sophea and sandanvi. On bitwine

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2018, 01:27:51 PM »
Terri delights is pretty terrible. She told me that before she would talk to me, I needed to verify my ability to pay because it looked like I had interacted with other readers during the initial 3 minutes, and had not purchased a reading. She said that everyone could see it when they read with me, which made me wonder just how much information pops up when you attempt to read with someone on that site. I declined talking to her that day because I got a really bad feeling about her, but now I'm realllllly glad I didnt after reading your experiences. I think I'm over bitwine and readings for a while, meh.

★TERRI❤️DELIGHTS★   Nice to meet you   02:03PM
★TERRI❤️DELIGHTS★   you have to verify you can pay as it shows you have already had a few non paid calls   02:03PM
★TERRI❤️DELIGHTS★   every advisor can see this   02:03PM
★TERRI❤️DELIGHTS★   thank you   02:04PM

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2018, 01:35:30 PM »
Im really starting to think Bitwine is mostly garbage.
I tried miss ann and while she was decent I will have to see what her results are.

AdvisorTerra was one that was really good with time frames for me in the past

psychic adrianne was one that i really thought was amazing as an empath and some predictions

Terris delights is a huge huge fraud...one time i did a chargeback on her and she sent me a photoscreen shot of her sending a friend request to my ex ..!!!  Like she was going to send him all the conversations I had with her!  Fucking psycho....blackmailed me.  Then she messaged me on facebook and told me never to talk to her on bitwine and only on messanger..I SOO badly should have reported her at that time but did not.  Do not waste your time with her, shes crap.

The rest just have not been good enough.  pixie dust made me cry.  Ariel Lyric was good at first but now shes sooo vague....another one that i think is fake...she told me the last time...I think he will reach out in these days...what does that even mean, she refused to specify.

Field expert seemed to be decent at first, gave me a negative outcome but nothing else in between was anything to write home about.  she is really kind however.  Maybe i just did not connect with her.

How did she friend request your ex??? you gave her that info?  I heard she's insane.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2018, 03:33:37 PM »
I dont think they see info, she was trying to con you. Im so glad i reported her. There are so many ppl who never report her which is why she thinks she can get away with murder. If 1 person reporting can get her suspended imagine if more ppl reported her. I agree bitwine is not the best but they dont tolerate scammers. She threatens and stalks, im glad i never gave her my info but she probably looks at ppl paypal email and goes off from there.  I never experienced someone so evil. Smh

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2018, 03:46:36 PM »
Bitwine has been much better for me than Keen, as far as honest readers and predictions coming to pass, I agree.  The only thing I miss about Keen is their satisfaction guarantee, bitwine doesn't have such a thing..but they do have their share of scammers.  But I felt Keen was much more unethical for some reason.  And at least with bitwine you have the free intro, I remember on Keen they start charging immediately and if you feel they are full of crap, your only recourse was to ask for a refund.  Also, a good few of my favorites on bitwine will continue the chat without charging you just to finish up, whereas on Keen, that's not even an option.

A big turnoff to me on bitwine is when they reader will immediately end chat if they don't get more money..that, to me, is a red flag never to go back.  I'm not looking for a free reading, at all, but I don't like that money hungry attitude.  Stephanie Teresa did that to me, she's a good reader but she's super expensive and won't even give you an extra minute to finish up.

I know that there are a few readers on Bitwine who are the same person, they just have different account names, or who change their name to appear as a new reader.  there was some BSer I spoke to last year, I think it was Advisor Sarah or something, who I think is the same person as Advisor Zara, and one other (I think "spirtual amy") who I wasted a few bucks on LOL.  I could tell because they pretty much said the same thing, and charge super low prices and take two mintues to "connect"  ;D ::)

Sad part is they are all "top advisors"....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:50:07 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »
Bitwine has been much better for me than Keen, as far as honest readers and predictions coming to pass, I agree.  The only thing I miss about Keen is their satisfaction guarantee, bitwine doesn't have such a thing..but they do have their share of scammers.  But I felt Keen was much more unethical for some reason.  And at least with bitwine you have the free intro, I remember on Keen they start charging immediately and if you feel they are full of crap, your only recourse was to ask for a refund.  Also, a good few of my favorites on bitwine will continue the chat without charging you just to finish up, whereas on Keen, that's not even an option.

A big turnoff to me on bitwine is when they reader will immediately end chat if they don't get more money..that, to me, is a red flag never to go back.  I'm not looking for a free reading, at all, but I don't like that money hungry attitude.  Stephanie Teresa did that to me, she's a good reader but she's super expensive and won't even give you an extra minute to finish up.

I know that there are a few readers on Bitwine who are the same person, they just have different account names, or who change their name to appear as a new reader.  there was some BSer I spoke to last year, I think it was Advisor Sarah or something, who I think is the same person as Advisor Zara, and one other (I think "spirtual amy") who I wasted a few bucks on LOL.  I could tell because they pretty much said the same thing, and charge super low prices and take two mintues to "connect"  ;D ::)

I definitely agree! ...i feel a lil more safe on bitwine because i know i can end the chat if theres no connection without being charged. There are a few on bitwine who want to charge as soon as u step in chat. Also a red flag, i have seen advisors change their picture numbers times and every time its always a new person (most likely a stolen google pic) angela noor does this all the time. It shows a level of ethics im not comfortable with. They try to attract new clients or fool old ones.

I dont even remember the last time i searched in categories for new advisors on keen. Since a bad binge years ago, its in my head that 85% of keen is BS or fake. Especially the fake feedback lol  I just try to research as much as i can before spending my hard earned money.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2018, 04:39:10 PM »

I definitely agree! ...i feel a lil more safe on bitwine because i know i can end the chat if theres no connection without being charged. There are a few on bitwine who want to charge as soon as u step in chat. Also a red flag, i have seen advisors change their picture numbers times and every time its always a new person (most likely a stolen google pic) angela noor does this all the time. It shows a level of ethics im not comfortable with. They try to attract new clients or fool old ones.

I dont even remember the last time i searched in categories for new advisors on keen. Since a bad binge years ago, its in my head that 85% of keen is BS or fake. Especially the fake feedback lol  I just try to research as much as i can before spending my hard earned money.

Yep!  I am with you on that.

Angela Noor, I forgot about her.  total scammer.  I notice she does change her picture, and none of them are actually her, I am sure.   I tried her when I saw her recommended somewhere else and she was so full of crap it was laughable.  I actually think she went by a different name at one point.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2018, 04:53:35 PM »

Angela Noor, I forgot about her.  total scammer.  I notice she does change her picture, and none of them are actually her, I am sure.   I tried her when I saw her recommended somewhere else and she was so full of crap it was laughable.  I actually think she went by a different name at one point.

She gets mad at clients when they tell her shes wrong like i did.  They refund u real fast so u cant leave feedback lmao. Finding a true psychic of quality is like finding a needle in a haystack. I have seen my old user name on keen basher list for being honest about predictions. Its obvious if u need to change your pic every week and name to attract clients u have no gifted ability lol. She called me names n had a fit cuz i told her shes not connected lmao. And ofcourse they have nothing to do so they lurk on these forums lol its definitely comedy. I wish bitwine gave u a oppotunity to block people because the hate mail i used to get was crazy. They also get bad feedback deleted even if its not insulting just so they can look 100% accurate

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2018, 04:56:47 PM »

She gets mad at clients when they tell her shes wrong like i did.  They refund u real fast so u cant leave feedback lmao. Finding a true psychic of quality is like finding a needle in a haystack. I have seen my old user name on keen basher list for being honest about predictions. Its obvious if u need to change your pic every week and name to attract clients u have no gifted ability lol. She called me names n had a fit cuz i told her shes not connected lmao. And ofcourse they have nothing to do so they lurk on these forums lol its definitely comedy. I wish bitwine gave u a oppotunity to block people because the hate mail i used to get was crazy. They also get bad feedback deleted even if its not insulting just so they can look 100% accurate

yea I saw a few feedbacks for her that also said she tries to sell spells and energy removals and the like.  She definitely has a bad energy about her.  Also another "top advisor"..smh LOL

I think there was one mentioned on the other forums, who goes by Barbara Moore or Angelic Guides and then frequently changes their names to attract more customers too. 

Yea, it's this one:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/280011-psychic__love?feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

Looks like she changed it yet again, and it's always a diff picture.  LOL..like she googles old lady pics off the net to make herself or himself seem legit.  What a crock.

ETA:  I'm  bored today lol, and I think might be the same reader as above with a dif account:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/397425-psychic_love_divine?feedback=true&page=9#feedback

The FB has a very similar response pattern...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:19:14 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2018, 06:53:09 PM »

yea I saw a few feedbacks for her that also said she tries to sell spells and energy removals and the like.  She definitely has a bad energy about her.  Also another "top advisor"..smh LOL

I think there was one mentioned on the other forums, who goes by Barbara Moore or Angelic Guides and then frequently changes their names to attract more customers too. 

Yea, it's this one:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/280011-psychic__love?feedback=true&filter=-1#feedback

Looks like she changed it yet again, and it's always a diff picture.  LOL..like she googles old lady pics off the net to make herself or himself seem legit.  What a crock.

ETA:  I'm  bored today lol, and I think might be the same reader as above with a dif account:

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/397425-psychic_love_divine?feedback=true&page=9#feedback

😂😂😂😂did u see the feedback is referring to a woman but the pic is clearly a man from google lol this has to be identity theft lol i personally dont believe spells or "cleanse" work brings back love or watever and if it does its not genuine its forced. These people are shady and have nerve to blame the clients lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2018, 06:56:20 PM »

Yea, it's this one:

😂😂😂😂did u see the feedback is referring to a woman but the pic is clearly a man from google lol this has to be identity theft lol i personally dont believe spells or "cleanse" work brings back love or watever and if it does its not genuine its forced. These people are shady and have nerve to blame the clients lol

agree!  I don't believe in spells either, I think they end up having the opposite effect after all is said and done. 

Offline cappy

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2018, 05:53:37 AM »
Terri asked for full name and birthdate and i think that is how she found him and me...our names are rather unique so it was not difficult
she then sent me a screen shot of her adding him as a friend
i should have said something but i was afraid she was going to hurt me or do something evil as at that state she had my name my DOB and my email she could likely look me up and completely find my address or whatever
it was not worth it...i wish I could get my money back now but still dont want her to retaliate

OMG that barbara moore is a crazy one too....i went to her once...did not like her reading, asked for a refund she said no, so i went to paypal she  said she would only  give me half of it back because of commissions and so i just told paypal that i was scammed and it was fraud and they reversed the entire transaction, then she emailed me at my personal email 4 x telling me that Karma will get me etc...i was like wow you psycho....!!!

Offline whskers

« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2018, 06:56:01 AM »
Terri asked for full name and birthdate and i think that is how she found him and me...our names are rather unique so it was not difficult
she then sent me a screen shot of her adding him as a friend
i should have said something but i was afraid she was going to hurt me or do something evil as at that state she had my name my DOB and my email she could likely look me up and completely find my address or whatever
it was not worth it...i wish I could get my money back now but still dont want her to retaliate

OMG that barbara moore is a crazy one too....i went to her once...did not like her reading, asked for a refund she said no, so i went to paypal she  said she would only  give me half of it back because of commissions and so i just told paypal that i was scammed and it was fraud and they reversed the entire transaction, then she emailed me at my personal email 4 x telling me that Karma will get me etc...i was like wow you psycho....!!!

Oh man that’s scary. I understand the first part. I had a psychic i read with in person and she insist I pay for spells. I keep rejecting and but I was afraid she will retaliate by putting a spell on me. When I got out I reversed everything through Amex and got all my money back.

anything