Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293291 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2018, 06:30:52 PM »
I got the 2018 monthly forecast from Miss Ann, January's prediction didn't happen.

My prediction for the question I asked about my POI - well it kind of did happen but with another woman lol.

Did she portray you two being together, dancing and being playful into the sunset, too? Lol

candiednut

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2018, 06:33:50 PM »
The saddest thing is Im used to it now...just trying to move on from psychics from reading all of the forum reviews, 99.9% predictions don't come true.

I even asked her if she is talking about my POI and ME or another woman during the reading, and she said "I THINK its you"...lol THINK??? you "think"???

candiednut

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »
I got the 2018 monthly forecast from Miss Ann, January's prediction didn't happen.

My prediction for the question I asked about my POI - well it kind of did happen but with another woman lol.

Did she portray you two being together, dancing and being playful into the sunset, too? Lol

No she didn't, I guess there's some variety there lol. But she did say a lot of generic BS "this man has issues" " this one is distant" "he has baggage from the past" dear looooooord

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2018, 07:16:16 PM »
The saddest thing is Im used to it now...just trying to move on from psychics from reading all of the forum reviews, 99.9% predictions don't come true.

I even asked her if she is talking about my POI and ME or another woman during the reading, and she said "I THINK its you"...lol THINK??? you "think"???

OMG she thinks??? that's horrible! 

I tried a few readings on Purple ocean and even though it's a different style, I liked the video format, because the readers SHOWED their cards...on bitwine, they could just be making shit up and how wd we know?  LOL

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2018, 07:20:32 PM »
Has anyone used TheGoldenOracle (SpiritualJade)? If so, what were your thoughts?

Offline Kate

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2018, 07:30:32 PM »
You know I’ve noticed this about miss ann....like it doesn’t matter what I’m asking about, there’s always an interpretation from her that’s kind of like “riding into the sunset, being playful and having fun together” and I’m just like “no, that’s not happening lol”

I know...it seems she gives most realistic readings about the present, like if there are difficulties, but her outcomes always turn positive.  Or someone posted a few weeks ago that she read with her one week and she got an overall negative reading with a negative outcome and then she read with her again a few weeks later and the outcome was positive.  So it makes me not trust it anymore. 

Yea her outcome with me doesn't appear to be on track either....and i'm like who cares anymore.  But it is disappointing.

I've read with her three times and the reading has been pretty much the same for all three.. consistent.

Offline whskers

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2018, 08:20:27 PM »
You know I’ve noticed this about miss ann....like it doesn’t matter what I’m asking about, there’s always an interpretation from her that’s kind of like “riding into the sunset, being playful and having fun together” and I’m just like “no, that’s not happening lol”

I know...it seems she gives most realistic readings about the present, like if there are difficulties, but her outcomes always turn positive.  Or someone posted a few weeks ago that she read with her one week and she got an overall negative reading with a negative outcome and then she read with her again a few weeks later and the outcome was positive.  So it makes me not trust it anymore. 

Yea her outcome with me doesn't appear to be on track either....and i'm like who cares anymore.  But it is disappointing.

I've read with her three times and the reading has been pretty much the same for all three.. consistent.

same, she got the outcome right for me in one reading and the sequence of events but I honestly think to get the most out of her you gotta know the cards. She can't "see" things on her own, she bases everything on what the cards show her. So she makes interpretations based on her empathic ability and her experience as a reader. The question you ask is important and the way you frame the question even more so.  She does not know the context of your story and may infer things as better or worse than they truly are. This is the nature of tarot and can be annoying for people who want straight answers.

Sometimes other matters show up in the reading based on how strong the energy is related to your question. But the cards she picks up have always been right for me. That might be off putting for some people but it actually made me more interested in tarot as a result and significantly tempered the amount of readings I get. Its been almost a month now since I had a reading, I think after awhile once you come to not hold on to the outcome readings can be fun. Letting go of the outcome is easier said than done but yeah let go.

In no way am I promoting readings, I think readings can be detrimental to your health and stability and overall growth, but I think once you temper yourselves not seek readings because you are in a frantic state ad need immediate answers you can take something that was an everyday negative to a once or twice a year entertainment.

^^agreed with whatever she said. I had the same experience.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2018, 08:34:47 PM »
So far Anne has been pretty accurate in regards to my situation... I am also very specific on how I word my questions. Predictions pending however :)
I sometimes read up on the meanings of the cards if I am wondering if her interpretation is right. Her and Lily Oak have been on the same accord.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »
that's the thing, she gets the little steps right but not so sure about her predictions.  I mean outcomes....

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »
I can understand that.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2018, 12:06:07 PM »
Has anyone read with Rares Mardare?

Back in early 2016. He was pretty good, very detailed. But I just never went back mainly because he like quadrupled his rate, so no thanks lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2018, 12:34:12 PM »

I read somewhere that he consults with a demon so I wouldn’t try him....  not sure if it’s true

Offline njlady

« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2018, 09:40:54 PM »

I read somewhere that he consults with a demon so I wouldn’t try him....  not sure if it’s true

Well he sure found himself a cheap demon if he only charges 4.50 euros a minute.  You can't get a demon to look at you for that price around here.

Offline Kate

« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2018, 11:02:57 PM »

Well he sure found himself a cheap demon if he only charges 4.50 euros a minute.  You can't get a demon to look at you for that price around here.

LOL - that made me laugh!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2018, 04:16:21 AM »
Does anyone have a go to reader on bitwine? or a top 2 or 3?

Miss Ann.