Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293276 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »
I have to say this reader was excellent

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/390710-vickistars?feedback=true&filter=1#show_review

Honest and won’t feed you bs. I reread an older transcript and she was right.

Holy crap, she was effing amazing!!! Definitely a winner with her!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2018, 02:44:33 PM »
I have to say this reader was excellent

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/390710-vickistars?feedback=true&filter=1#show_review

Honest and won’t feed you bs. I reread an older transcript and she was right.

Holy crap, she was effing amazing!!! Definitely a winner with her!

oh you tried her?  I thought she was great....was she good with you?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2018, 04:40:22 PM »

Anyone know mondez durden comes on?

Typically in the afternoons EST. Message him and ask him, he's good with responding but don't expect predictions from him. He's a good psychoanalyst but if you're looking for more, he's not it.

I agree...I got him in the afternoon, EST.  He is def not one to go to for predictions but if you want to get inside POI's head and find out how he feels, what he thinks, he's your guy..he's actually quite amazing.  Also super ethical, he won't charge you unless he feels a connection and verifies this.

Offline Kate

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2018, 06:22:40 PM »

Anyone know mondez durden comes on?

Typically in the afternoons EST. Message him and ask him, he's good with responding but don't expect predictions from him. He's a good psychoanalyst but if you're looking for more, he's not it.

I agree...I got him in the afternoon, EST.  He is def not one to go to for predictions but if you want to get inside POI's head and find out how he feels, what he thinks, he's your guy..he's actually quite amazing.  Also super ethical, he won't charge you unless he feels a connection and verifies this.

He is on my list to try - however, the alert that he was online came early hours of the morning for me (so afternoon US time), and I couldn't arouse myself to respond..

Offline marciamia

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2018, 01:05:23 PM »
Tried this reader today

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/325611-readingsbyjanet?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Wow she was on point and accurate. I usually stay away from anyone with soulmate in the title lol but glad I tried her.

Anyone else read with ReadingsByJanet that can give an update?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:16:41 PM by marciamia »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2018, 10:20:54 PM »
Tried soulmate Janet today, she was very vague and generic and couldn’t get the current status of a situation accurately. Nice lady but I think I’ll just stick to miss ann

Did miss Ann get the current situation accurately without info?

I stopped reading with anyone and she is the last reader I read with. I'm not "sticking" to her as I'm working on not relying on readings, but the last bit of hope that I have is coming from her lol so I love seeing reviews  ::)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2018, 10:48:08 PM »
Just wanted to give a quick note to say that I read with Janet Jade Thompson, this was a few weeks ago now (http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/159171-pendora)- and I thought she was good.

Very quick to pick up on people, didn't ask a bunch of questions, gave some accurate details and made predictions I thought were pretty realistic. Who knows about predictions as they are a fairly far out timewise but I felt she was an accurate reader. Looks like she also has a personal site where she does email readings here (http://www.psychicjanetthompson.com/readings.html).

Anyone have experience with her?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:53:54 PM by journalmuse »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »
Tried soulmate Janet today, she was very vague and generic and couldn’t get the current status of a situation accurately. Nice lady but I think I’ll just stick to miss ann

I’m gonna have to concur here. I’m reading over my transcript and she asked a lot of questions that really could apply to anyone: “im seeing someone from your past trying to reconnect but i dont feel thats the right road for you. this person has had some ups and downs as far as communicating. and from what im seeing here there is something much better instore for your future. im seeing you meeting someone (specified a month and zodiac sign). now the meeting will not be expected. i feel tll be in a public place possibly through work. but i can tell you the connetion will be very strong. and this person will approach you. also you need to give yourself more credit for what your capable of. from what I see your always the one giving 1005 all the time but never recieving it in return. and i feel this new relationship will help you with that. but here you married before (I asked if she was asking me because if she was, she misspelled “were” and didn’t use punctuation) because im seeing alot of pain from a previous relationship and some ties.” Then she spent 6 minutes talking about my ex (who, mind you, I kicked out of my life over 7 fucking years ago and I have absolute zero interest with that shit  ::) ugh, I was gagging) saying he regrets this and that and she said how I deserve better and how she needs to tell me that and she said she sees me moving on and to stay positive. Umm no shit, I moved on 7 fucking years ago when I left him... he’s definitely NOT why I was calling her, eww no lol. Then she goes on to talk about business and how it’s going to change then mentioned how I’m meant to give orders and not take them (I thought to myself “umm what adult likes to take orders, period?!”) Then she says people are jealous of me and think of me as a threat (I thought “how cliche ::)” ). She also said “now please no online dating. it isn’t worth it. believe me.”

She did not pick up anything that’s currently going on; no current thoughts or feelings; no POIs; nothing. I had to insinuate that I was calling about something specific and even when she asked for names, she was really short and vague and didn’t even tell me anything that was going on. Nothing specific.

Two thumbs down for me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2018, 02:31:17 AM »

Wow so sorry you guys had that experience

Offline marciamia

« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2018, 02:48:56 AM »

Does your reading sound similar to what I posted?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:09:31 AM by marciamia »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2018, 04:51:06 AM »

Does your reading sound similar to what I posted?

No not even a little...totally different

Offline Kate

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2018, 10:31:27 AM »

I stopped reading with anyone and she is the last reader I read with. I'm not "sticking" to her as I'm working on not relying on readings, but the last bit of hope that I have is coming from her lol so I love seeing reviews  ::)

She did with me.. no details at all, and she was spot on with her read of the current.. was very impressed but have not been able to get hold of her since.. Does she read anywhere else but bitwine?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2018, 12:03:24 PM »

Can you see how mine sounds vague and generic? Want to make sure I’m not the only one who thinks that before I leave feedback/request a refund.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 12:13:20 PM by marciamia »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2018, 02:04:25 PM »

Can you see how mine sounds vague and generic? Want to make sure I’m not the only one who thinks that before I leave feedback/request a refund.

I don't know your situation so I can't say for sure if it was generic, but I would say if you are really dissatisfied, then try to get your money back....

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2018, 02:09:42 PM »

She did with me.. no details at all, and she was spot on with her read of the current.. was very impressed but have not been able to get hold of her since.. Does she read anywhere else but bitwine?

I just noticed she's on now....

anything