Author Topic: Reggie  (Read 3169 times)

kirakira

Reggie
« on: February 15, 2011, 08:59:35 PM »
Didn't someone rave about him?  We need a topic for each one!  And we need to branch out!!!!  We're like a team of psychic-checkers!! haha

Offline Kareena

Re: Reggie
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 07:59:06 AM »
Reggie is his own type, he gave me assurance about a difficult situation and I got through even when it seemed impossible. He believes in the spiritual powers and faith and empowering the reader. I have read with him twice, he was accurate about the past. It was funny because he did not give any prediction or timelines but was very assured and comforting that I will tide over. I think he is in a league of his own, he comes across as someone who is on a mission to help us on this plane. In passing he said the guy who was interested in me had sex appeal. Made me laugh, it is true though. 

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 12:29:09 PM »
Did you ever speak to Reggie after that

positivethoughts

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:18:34 PM »
I read with Reggie once and he was REALLY accurate about the past and present - and very very short term future. Maybe even the best out of everyone I've ever talked to. He without a doubt is very gifted and can see things - like current details.

BUT after the short term (like a week) everything was off. As we all know, timing is very hard with SM situations....................but it was so off I never called back

sammiepoo

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 05:49:57 AM »
Is Reggie any good?

Offline koukou11

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 08:49:01 AM »
he is good at present situation, predictions didn't pan out.
I tried ask now ( 20mn for 40$) and i spok to AMY, she is terrific, she  discribed me how i look like, she told me some of my siblings are coming from over seas this coming month which is true, how on earth did she know that?
she told me a lot of things i was amazed.
Anyways ask now site is so pricy, but if you became a member you will get 20mn for 40$ monthly and choose either ( amy, fairy dust, or miss grace) the other ones are a waste of money. AMy is the best.
Good luck to you.

sammiepoo

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 03:36:22 PM »
Okay thank you, good luck with your sibling thing and have fun

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
I have read with Reggie a few times. I agree he was very good at present situations and short term future. Apparently though, he is no longer with California Psychics. I searched for him this morning. I do know he lives around ATL. Has anyone else noticed that CP is adding a lot of new psychics?