Author Topic: Empress Dawn  (Read 8189 times)

Offline gottaknow

Empress Dawn
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:18:09 AM »
When  I found the  boards  last  week ... I loved the  fact that  there wee separate threads  for  the readers on Keen .. it  kept  it  easy  to see if they were real or  not ...

I have  had  Empres Dawn as  one of  my top  readers  for many  years now ..Gifted and accurate 90% of the time - can  she read the energies here and now yes  and things  she  does tell you do come  to pass .. time frames, for  me she has never been accurate,  but then again I still have to find the  one psychic who has been .

Would I recommend Empress Dawn .. yes I  would, since  her energy read  has  usually been right  on ... she  will give you time frames but  do not hold  your breath on those .   

Offline bluebelle

Re: Empress Dawn
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 03:25:03 PM »
I figured I would bump this thread up...I read with Empress Dawn back in September...I was very impressed with the detail she gave me regarding this situation...she pretty much nailed everything without me telling her much.

After having several more readings with her, I got discouraged, because she became repetitive and I was frustrated because other advisors were telling me progress was being made, but she kept insisting things were still as they were, but they would progress, just not anytime soon.

Looking back, she was 98% right about what he would do, how we would react and things of that nature. 

Definitely feel she is gifted and doesn't sugarcoat or give you a fairy tale.  She still holds to a very positive outcome but the steps along the way she has been right about.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 04:10:09 PM »
I wanted to read with her and she blocked me. Never gave any explanation at all. I feel like they see something bad and don't want to tell you. Her and Northstar Julie blocked me with no reason.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 11:05:03 AM »
I wanted to read with her and she blocked me. Never gave any explanation at all. I feel like they see something bad and don't want to tell you. Her and Northstar Julie blocked me with no reason.
She has it with blocking people...By the way i read with her for a long time.She assured me i would get the man in question.He met someone else,and i sort of felt that,so i asked Dawn.She insisted there was no other woman..but he had been with her for months at that time.I never called her again.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 12:50:46 PM »
She has it with blocking people...By the way i read with her for a long time.She assured me i would get the man in question.He met someone else,and i sort of felt that,so i asked Dawn.She insisted there was no other woman..but he had been with her for months at that time.I never called her again.

Yikes!  good to know, maybe i will take her off my list too.  that's just awful!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 09:06:45 PM »
Anyone else have any predictions, especially with final outcome, that came to pass with empress dawn?

no.....I stopped reading with her.

stargazer

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2016, 09:32:03 PM »
i  had read with her a couple times last year but nothing she said came to fruition. also felt like she was just guessing and giving me generic advice on relationships during our readings.

Offline Muffin76

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 12:20:55 AM »
Empress Dawn always stays consistent and nails it!! She is awesome!

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 11:47:31 PM »
I’d like to bump this, just curious to what other people think of empress dawn. I read with her for a very long time, but looking back she never really said anything verifiable. She would just always give positive readings.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2019, 11:59:18 PM »
Fairytale reader.

Offline username1111

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 12:29:47 AM »
I read with her a bunch of times from 2014 > 2018.
Overall fast and accurate, but she wont give much details and she can have an attitude.
She has also blocked me and unblocked me few weeks later without any explanation.
Her timing has never been good with me, but most readers are lucky when their timing is actually successful.