Author Topic: Are there rules?  (Read 24955 times)

Offline marybell

Are there rules?
« on: June 16, 2012, 12:13:55 AM »
Hi everyone
I am wondering if there are any rules for posting.  I say this mostly because I joined this forum to get some names of gifted psychics in my affordable price range.   I do know of course, that not all psychics work for everyone,  so I read the comments very carefully to get a “feel” for what the psychic can do and if they appeal to me.   For example,  one thing that I have mentioned in other posts , is whether  the psychic  “throws”  a dozen numbers at you in one reading.   In my jaded mind, I feel that is a crock and the psychic expects at least 1 or those numbers to stick .  When I read about those advisers, I run.
My real question is this:  Wasn’t this forum created so that we can share our experiences and help others choose a psychic and/or lean on each other for our psychic addictions?  Because I would assume , that most people would not be multi posting here, if they found someone who is already  working for them. They would have no need to.  I find it painfully suspicious when someone repeatedly writes and is focused on one particular adviser.   Truthfully, I feel it’s either the adviser themselves advertising, or it’s a blogger paid by the adviser.   I mean, I get when someone is defending the honor of their favorite adviser, that makes sense, but when they constantly bring their name up, almost out of context of the rest of the thread.. I am sorry, it’s odd. Like shouldn't there be a rule like "You only get to promote the same psychic 3x" I am exaggerating of course, but I do feel I have to weed through a lot to get to the real stuff.

Here ,  I am going to put out my list for you. I have not really spoken to all that many and for some reason , psychics like cookie will not take my call.
I have had some interesting readings.  Mostly I look for inexpensive , because I expect to be on for at least 10 – 20 minutes . I look for feedback that says  something about  how fantastic they found the“ insight” to be, and more importantly, I look to see if they have repeat callers. 
Here  are my results
 Deborahmills …  She is really fast, doesn’t require a question, and she picked up from the get go that I had a business thing going and I feel quite correctly predicted when it would take off. It has not happened yet, but I feel she is right..  She threw out so much after that as she speaks rather quickly, and my feeling was that I just wasn’t  really quite sure how accurate she was. Kinda like how I feel about numbers.. she threw out so much , something was bound to stick.  When I did ask about my relationship, she was so dead wrong.   I didn’t plan to call her again, but I may 1 more time and let her speak. 

Mystic Jena , who is no longer around. Drats!  I really liked her.  She read the tarot and is  fast.  She likes being asked questions.  she picked up on some pretty major details in my life – including a health issue I am dealing with.  Her timing was also great.  The problem with her was her kid, or tv or something  always in the background.  I spoke to her  a bunch of times and she was always in a hurry to get off the phone to attend to what was going on in the background.
Sapphire21 -  She is very quick and sweet empath.  You don’t need to ask her a questions, she just starts. She states up front that she does not do timing Picked up on some detail but missed some big ones.   I would say  her accuracy was pretty good. .  she gives very deep insight, which I like. Very honest . Not a fairy tale reader.

Samantha Wild – I call her when she has a special or on her website ,because I have been calling her for so long , she gives me a break, otherwise she is way too expensive for me. An empath like Sapphire, she  does not do timing either, unless she comes up with it spontaneously. When she does come up with it, it's been almost bang on accurate for me each time.  She also gives very deep insight and I find her to be wise and incredibly accurate ,She is not afraid to say it as she sees it, not a sugar coater at all.   Only her and Soul love11 knew my ex was/is a hardened womanizer and told me straight out not to expect change. Not a fairy tale reader!

Soul love 11  - I broke my rule and called her despite  her rate, because she had awesome feedback. And she was quite incredible. She was new on Keen when I called her. She   is very  honest, but kind , and incredibly  accurate.   She does timing,, even though I didn’t ask and I can say that what  she said felt accurate although I don’t know yet. This lady was not a sugar coater.  Like Samantha Wild, Soul Love11 knew my ex was/is a hardened womanizer and told me not to expect him to change.  Not a fairy tale reader!

Old Seraphim Harbinger    She reads cards, and although I feel she would be good for some, I found her to be somewhat general.   She repeatedly asked me if she was helping me, which was sweet of her, but it got in the way. Afterwards, when  we hung up, I sent an email because I could not remember if she said yes or no to an event occurring.  She ignored this simple request.  So she seemed so sweet on one hand but so rude on the other.  Somewhat of a fairy tale reader

Intuitive Counsel with Arlene     Not for everyone and her rates have gone up. She has a dry  but warm way about her, but she is quite good. She doesn’t require a question and is fast.   She is not incredibly detailed, but she is not too general either.  She does timing.  She kept repeating  4 to me. Over and over again. I like that she said  4 weeks or 4 months and did not leave the 4 up to a dozen other options. Her timing was exact, virtually 4 weeks to the day.  Did not pick up on my exs personality at all.

Sara the Love Expert  -    Very quick,  I called her before her rates went up.  She is very sweet, but I did not feel a connection what so ever. She has great feedback, so I expected more from her, but I found her to be lacking in detail.  I like deep readings, I did not feel her to be deep whatsoever. 

Gabriel the Messenger – Very warm and pleasant.   I did not leave the reading feeling that he had captured a lot about my situation.   He missed some pretty key elements, but truthfully I feel he very good if you want a  male point of view. He totally missed my ex's personality. He felt I needed to be nicer to him. 

Abundant Visions - I liked her very much. She does do timing and she did not sugar coat, which I always appreciate. I waited a long time to speak to her, which I am glad I did. She was worth it. I would say her reading was in line with Soul love and Samantha - she was about 80-85% accurate.  I called her about business, because I was over with my ex. It would have been interesting to see if she could pick up on personality if I had asked about him.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:30:07 PM by marybell »

Offline haileyn

Re: Are there rules?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 12:30:25 AM »
Because I would assume , that most people would not be multi posting here, if they found someone who is already  working for them. They would have no need to.

People come back to share their predictions with the readers that has worked for the, so yes they do have a need to... the need to share.

Offline marybell

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:50:51 AM »
Because I would assume , that most people would not be multi posting here, if they found someone who is already  working for them. They would have no need to.

People come back to share their predictions with the readers that has worked for the, so yes they do have a need to... the need to share.

OMG Haileyn
I am so sorry, I phrased that so poorly.  Yes of course, people will keep coming back to share stories, and predictions that have or have not worked.  I was talking about something a little different.  Lets say I had a reading with DeborahMills that was just fantastic, and virtually every post I write after,  mentions her name, and I write a big blurb about how she changed my life.There is something I find unusual about that.  If its in the chat room, fine,  but when its one post after another, just about how great that one psychic is, it feels a little bit too much like advertising to me. 

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:14:56 AM »
@marybell - I agree with you 100%.  Synergy and I were both on here yesterday discussing this.   

Offline marybell

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 03:13:46 PM »
Hi Jordie
Really, I was just joking about the 3 post restriction. I know that is ridiculous. And of course, I know that rules are impossible, other than cursing etc.   I was trying to  make a point about how maddening I find it that some will repeatedly post the same  comments about their 'trusted" or "favorite" adviser in threads that really aren't about that.  That is why it sounds like advertising to me. I will  use DebraMills as an example. And btw, she is by far NOT my favorite, I spoke to her once and will likely not call again, although I wouldn't bet my life on it. She was just the first name on my list, so I am using her.
If there is a thread about DeborahMills and I contribute and talk about how she did this or that or how wonderful she is, okay fine.  Then on a thread about Cookie, I say the same. Then on Fairy's , Ellens, etc... I say the same thing, and even multiple times per thread... I just feel that I am consciously advertising.  I mean what purpose would I have to blog on about Deborah,  in threads that have been started about other advisers,   particularly if I already blogged about her in a thread with her as a subject. 
Please don't get me wrong, I get people feeling excited about their "trusted" advisers. It's just super unpleasant for me to be reading threads about X, Y AND Z... and each time come across the same person turning the topic of the thread to their "trusted" adviser.   To me, that would be the rule: stay on the topic of the thread. Respect the intention of the one who created the thread.
Yes and Jordie , you are absolutely correct, the number thing may be preventing me from calling advisers that I may otherwise getting some great readings from.  I know most of the advisers use numbers, I do know that, so I should be less judgemental. It's just the ones that throw a bunch of them out that make me feel I am being played with.  If you recall, the one thing I mentioned about Intuitive Arlene, she said ""4 , 4 , 4,  either 4 weeks or 4 months..." That to me made sense - clean and concise, not 4 as in 4 days, weeks, month, years, the forth month, or the 14th day, or the 24th day.. etc. 
It's just personal taste, I suppose , and that is why I liked sapphire and samantha , because they do not claim to do timing, which I feel is brave and honest,  and when they do come up with dates totallly "spontaneously"  , its like WHOA!   
I can't remember whether I mentioned this or not , but  have a girlfriend who reads cards for me on occasion. She really hates reading cards, as she used to do it living but found it too stressful,  but I twist her arm and take her to dinner for a reading.  She is  the most gifted of readers I know of,  and her timing is wondrous.  I think that's because she does not care whether she pleases me or not. And she never asks me to leave feedback - ha!

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 03:43:57 PM »
@Marybell
Thanks for posting this. I don't think anyone could word this any better than you just did.  I agree so much with what you said in your post last night also.  Many of us on here are struggling with various issues and looking to gain insight into our individual problems with the help of a gifted, truthful psychic. 
I think the #1 rule on here should be "honesty".  If someone posts a review of psychics they have read with and whether their predictions came to fruitation or not, I want to believe that what they are saying is true and not driven by other motivations.  I know I have spent money on readings that were so bogus that I could laugh (if my hard earned money wasn't gone).
I think it is so helpful to have this site and the help and insight of so many incredible people. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend  8)

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 03:48:21 PM »
Sorry - I seriously need spellcheck - fruition  :-[

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 04:52:46 PM »
Ditto!!!......Nicely put WaitingOnFaith!

eleonora

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 10:09:36 PM »
readers pausing as customers or false/unsolicited advertisement = bad karma
so, no worries about getting upset, life will balance everything

Offline newgirl

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 04:22:05 AM »
Two readers I talked to among ur list and here is my feedback:

Deborah Mills - Talked to her 3-4 times and though she sound confident but nothing she predicted ever manifested and there is no question of timelines whatsoever.

Sara The Love Expert - I just had no idea what she was talking about.

So, they both are no for me and I would not recommend but am glad they worked for you. Let us know how their predictions go for you.

loops77

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 05:22:09 AM »
Love Expert Sara is a total fraud. She has no problem making up a story for you when you press her for actual details.  Or she will waste mins talking about manifesting when she could just send an email.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 05:53:18 AM »
@loops

You are right. I can't explain what story she was narrating to me and I was awestruck on her story telling capability.

Offline marybell

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 12:34:09 PM »
Two readers I talked to among ur list and here is my feedback:

Deborah Mills - Talked to her 3-4 times and though she sound confident but nothing she predicted ever manifested and there is no question of timelines whatsoever.

Sara The Love Expert - I just had no idea what she was talking about.

So, they both are no for me and I would not recommend but am glad they worked for you. Let us know how their predictions go for you.

Hi Newgirl
I totally agree with you.  As I said, I only called Deborah the once and was not impressed. She says a lot quickly,  and I am sure somethings stuck, but I can't remember what.  lol.. Except the business venture she picked right up off the bat.. that's what kept me on with her for the next 5 minutes.   And Sara, I agree.  I hung up and said to myself, what the heck just happened?  I did not feel there was anything she said that related to me, plus she had no depth or insight.

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 09:58:09 PM »
I’m not new to this site. I’ve been reading a while, but I’m fairly new to posting.  I wanted to add to the list of people I’ve called on Keen.  I was always hopeful someone would be good, so I took really good notes, just in case I needed to call them again, at the rate that I had the first time. The ones I have more comments on, I called more than once.  This list goes back as far as 2009, but is not in any particular order. I’m totally in it for deep, deep readings. Meaning no matter the fee, I expect accuracy, accuracy, specifics and more accuracy.

FindYourSpirit 0135561, she is my go to psychic because she is easier to contact than most.  She is really very accurate and many things have happened the way she stated. But then again, some things haven't.

PsychicLeona604 has three listings: 03259812 Rate: $1.95; 03279230 Rate: $9.87; 03279239 Rate: $9.87. Leona was fairly accurate. She sounds like a lovely, older woman: kind, gentle, endearing and very sympathetic. She is so uplifting and hits the nail on the head with honesty, every time. Her predictions have worked for me. I spoke to her on a monthly basis, and I thought she was really good, then at some point, maybe she wasn't getting enough money because she started out our last call by saying my dog had some negative energy around her. I did ask about my dog, but I was like...what?  She then suggested I call back (she would send some free minutes...two I think), so we can do some energy work.  She also mentioned some negativity around me, which has got to be the oldest, if not dumbest psychic, palm reading b.s. trick in the book.  After this call, I wrote her a scathing review and blocked her from contacting me.  She started out great but became a letdown. Oh, she would also talk too much and you would have to get her back on track.  She definitely knew how to stretch the minutes.

Lady Raine 0304181 Rate: $1.99 min. She is very nice and easy to talk to. She is not as great as her ratings suggest and veers more toward general than anything else.

The 6th Sense (Lee) has four listings: 0421741 Rate: $1.00; 0423913 Rate: $1.00; 0424171 Rate: $1.00; and 03943650 Rate: $19.95. Lee is very soothing and comforting, but she wasn't specific enough for me.

Angelwings7733 has four listings: 03863559 Rate: $1.99 min; 03949853 Rate: $2.99; 03861789 Rate: $2.99; and 03949855 Rate: $2.99. A very pretty psychic (if that’s really her), but I had no connection with this person and nothing she said ever happened.

Thorn Rosewood has three listings. 0142307 Rate: $2 min; 0140215 Rate: $3.69; and 03281271 Rate: $2.25. This dude was really vague and acted like he didn’t know how to answer anything. I don’t even know why he calls himself psychic.  My car is more psychic than he is. 

Shashunda (Becky) 04112383 & 04284372 Rate $3.98 - $5.98. Becky thinks very highly of herself. She is very accurate but also can be VERY brutal. At times she is almost a cunt, she is so mean. She doesn't sugarcoat it and wants you to have your questions ready. Period. You know how some readers tell you stuff you didn’t mention, Becky doesn’t do this, unless it just wasn’t with me.  She will tell you right off the bat, what she will zone in on and what she won't. For example, she will not give any lottery information (she felt compelled to tell me this, I didn’t ask), nor if you might be remotely lucky. Also, she will not give medical advice, even if you have a small ache somewhere.  She often gets readings from a lot of other readers. I see her name posted for a lot of readers on Keen. I stopped calling her only because I felt I didn’t need to be treated like dirt, in order to get something I’ve paid to get answers for.  She will send free minutes though.

WhiteLightAngel (Debra) Rate: 3.95 0393064. Debra comes highly recommended and she does not have 1 negative feedback, in the last 90 day period, but she asks on her site for people not to leave negative feedback either. Apparently, she doesn't take new callers and sent me an email to tell me this.  When I responded and suggested she should mention this on her webpage, she blocked me.

Psychic Medium Gab (Gabreael) has four listings All Rate: $3.95 min 02338707, 02338697, 04480669, 04394371. I wasn't able to speak to her and I was blocked during my first try. I don't know why, nor what I did, but I think it's utterly ridiculous for Keen to allow this.  Maybe she sensed my standards were too high for her.  I’ve seen many people post about how good she is though.

PsychicSpy has eight listings and all at a Rate: $7.99 min. Needless to say I was not impressed.  He might not be the biggest, but he is pretty close to being the worst fraud on the planet. He is general with a capital G. His feedback was high back in 2010 (yeah I know, big deal) so I don’t understand how he justifies $7.99 minute.

Steven Craig 78383 Rate: $3.99 - $4.99 min. I‘ve seen other post about him and although some say he is the biggest fraud, he did feel some things out about me. He did mention a few accurate personality traits but overall he was very general. None of his predictions worked for me.  And from other posters on the net, his predictions haven’t worked for a lot of other people either.  He always sent free minutes and emails about his blog. I wouldn’t call him again only because he wasn’t very specific and took too much time thinking about the answer; too much dead air.

Mimi Fire 03528803 Rate: $1.99 min. She too was kind of general, but very nice and gave really good advice. I think she might get better and increase her accuracy along the way. She didn’t predict anything, more or less talked about what was around you.  She just seemed like she had to think a moment too long. 

Sister Luke has five listings. Rate: $1.29 - $4.99 min. She is very nice, empathetic, but low and behold - kind of general. She would be really good for new reader seekers.

PsychicJulia 02670945 Rate: $1.59 min. Julia is a really good advisor and easy to talk to. She wasn't bad but she wasn't at the level I expected after reviewing her ratings (most of them on Keen aren’t).

Yvonne Spellcast (Yvonne) has six listings, all Rate: $1.81. This psycho not psychic, nutcase is horrible beyond words. She kept telling me she didn't know to every question I asked. Well then, I don't know why I should be paying her. I left these comments and a 1 rating about her, also mentioning I might give her a try later.   I gave her the benefit of the doubt, that she was having a bad day.  She sent me an email saying, Thanks for the Review. In the email the beotch had the nerve to write me and say the following: NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TRY AGAIN LATER, I DO SPELLS.  Looking back I should have reported her, because this is sort of a veiled threat.  Actually, she saved me some money I didn’t need to waste on her anyway!

Love Expert Sara 01852 Rate: $2.98. I didn't know what she was talking about most of the time during our short conversation, and I'm sure she didn't know either. I have no problem hanging up on stupid wannabe psychics who really aren’t psychic.  She bombards you with emails daily, without asking - mostly with information about her blog, meditation, or forgiveness stuff. I blocked her to stop the annoying emails. Besides, if she isn’t a good psychic, I’m sure there isn’t anything in her blog, I’d want to read.

Your Message From Above (Aurora). I only contacted her because of the comments on this site. She wasn’t as good or as specific as I would have thought. She didn't work for me. She did email me afterwards with additional stuff that wasn’t completed on the call.  I rated her high, just because of this.

YourPathInLt (Ana) has three listings Rate: $2.99-$3.99.  She seemed like she was playing a guessing game.  There was nothing spectacular about her that I can remember.

MalikaHelena (Malika) has four listings Rate: $1.99-$5.54. I will not call her again.  She is general as Hell!

I'm almost to the point that I will be closing my Keen account.  Most of the time, I only need answers to two maybe three questions, so I don’t need a lot of time nor do I want to waste a lot of money.  I’ve gone off of Keen and made appointments with those readers who are smarter and accurate enough to have their own outside listing.  And thankfully because of this site, recommendations should be key to knowing who is the real deal.
  • Dr. Ginny:  http://www.drginny.com
    I spoke to Dr. Ginny about two weeks ago, and she seems to be right on the money. It took me about a week to get an appointment. I sent an email, plus left a vmail and she eventually called me back. She is running a special at $1.99 min, but usually her rates are: 30 Minute Phone Reading $75.00, 15 minute Phone Reading $50.00. I took extremely good notes with her. I won't go into some of the things she said because her predictions are timed at 3 weeks.  She stated she is good with time frames and I have another week left, but things are starting to happen already.  I am thrilled.  I laughed every time she said something that was right without prompting her.  She is really good and she doesn’t ask a lot of questions.
  • Dorothea:  http://www.dorotheaonline.com
    I’ve been getting readings from her since 2007.  She is so severely accurate (the most exact psychic ever), one would think why see anyone else?  Due to the fact that she is so accurate, she is one of the few who can actually justify her prices.  I speak to her maybe twice a year or once every six months. I just can’t afford her.  She appears weekly on a radio show based out of Atlanta, and has her own blogtalk radio show every Thursday.  She will answer one free, question for you on her show (but keep in mind it is live).  As of 2008, her rates are $90 1/2 hr, $150 1 hr.  She has an assistant in another state, who books appointments for her, because she is so busy.

I would also like to know what other (outside Keen readers) anyone else can suggest who they feel are accurate and affordable.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:27:06 PM by Healer »

Offline Zee

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 02:37:36 AM »
I don't think that's the case with whitelightangel, since she blocked me.  If I can't get in, I have no intentions of breaking the door down.

I don't understand your question exactly. I gave a very thorough list. I've read with others outside Keen, but didn't list them since they weren't that great.

Some of the ones I mentioned started off great, but ended up not so well, like Leona.  Shashunda was very accurate if you can tolerate her.  Off Keen, Dorothea is excellent. I've had many, many positive readings from her, but as stated she is pricey.  She is well worth it sometimes. 

anything