Author Topic: Gratitude from the Heart :)  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
Gratitude from the Heart :)
« on: June 10, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »
I haven't posted here in awhile but I thought it is time to express my gratitude for a lot of wonderful things that have happened thanks to this forum.  I know there have been a few not-very-constructive situations here but all-in as I look at what this forum has done for me, I can't help but express my gratitude.

Firstly, I have finally found my set of trusted readers, those who have given me the most amazing guidance.  These readers have enhanced my faith in the Universe and God to an extent that I can't help but feel special, protected, loved and cared for.  I don't believe in outcomes since I am a believer of the fact that outcome can change based on our actions and thoughts and that we can manifest our best life.  My trusted readers have given me the best guidance and as I continue to implement their tools, I see my life transform in the best possible way so I had to share.  I am ever so grateful to this site for introducing me to these lovely readers I would have otherwise not known about.

Secondly, I have met some of the nicest, most kind hearted and beautiful people here.  These friends, you sure know who you are, have helped me take control of my life and actually motivated me to do things for myself I otherwise wouldn't have.  They stood by me when even some of my own friends outside of this forum did not really understand me.

I can't thank the above mentioned readers and my friends on this site enough for encouraging me to manifest my best life! I am living in the NOW and I feel ever so empowered, something I wouldn't have felt in the truest way had it not been for this platform. 

My intention of being on this site is not primarily to know which reader is right or wrong because even the best readers might not connect with everyone.  Furthermore, I am a firm believer of outcomes not being set in stone, no one is God and even the best reader can be inaccurate for another person, even my favorite readers, as ethical and lovely they are, could be wrong for another if they don't connect with them.   My intention of being on this site is to find support and provide support to the positive people here so that we can encourage one another to manifest the best life for all of us.  I pray that anyone reading this post tries to in part use this forum as a support system because if used appropriately, this forum can do wonders for you just like it has been doing for me :)

... and yes, my life is nothing short of a Miracle, hence the name!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:10:10 AM by Miracle »

Offline Serendipity

Re: Gratitude from the Heart :)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »
Woke up to this post, such a refreshing message. It is so encouraging to see that you've not only been a great addition to this forum but also shown us manifesting in action with your stories :)

<3