Author Topic: decibel.diva - my story (PT 2) and tally so far  (Read 4688 times)

Offline allbitenobark

decibel.diva - my story (PT 2) and tally so far
« on: June 07, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
Removed by decibel.diva
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:40:49 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: decibel.diva - my story (PT 2) and tally so far
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 08:27:53 PM »
@decibel - Thanks so much for spending so much time outlining your readings for us.  That had to take an incredible amount of time to put together. 
Welcome to our forum and I look forward to sharing information/stories with you.
Do you want your shorthand name to be decibel or diva.  I am too lazy to type all of it. lol
Wishful

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 09:07:49 PM »
hey decibel welcome to the forum!!! i have already welcomed u in the chat anyways :D..... n ur posts are indeed very informative and helpful and i appreciate ur efforts in compiling them ....

welcome once again :D

loops77

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:34:34 PM »
Thanks for the detailed information.

I've tried aboutagirl too and I definitely like her style. She even knew my sibling was on meds.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:50:12 PM »
@decibel - Thanks so much for spending so much time outlining your readings for us.  That had to take an incredible amount of time to put together. 
Welcome to our forum and I look forward to sharing information/stories with you.
Do you want your shorthand name to be decibel or diva.  I am too lazy to type all of it. lol
Wishful

Thank you! It took me hours writing all this out but I truly felt it was worth and it was helpful to me, too. You can just call me decibel for short, teehee!

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 03:23:36 AM »
@Jordie - I recently read with AboutAGirl a 2nd time and I was not as impressed with her as I was the first time. Sorry I haven't updated that yet but I suffered 2 losses last week (a friend and a relative, tough week) so I have been slacking on updates. I will be honest with you and everyone else here: I'm thinking Bitwine may have some issues. Not the site itself but perhaps some of the readers. I'm still doing a bit of investigative work before I throw anyone under the bus. But, I will admit that my 2nd reading with AboutAGirl moved very slow. She would take a minute or more to respond to my queries and her time line for me changed. I promise to update soon if I conclude anything concrete but in the meantime perhaps be wary.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
Removed by decibel.diva
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:42:51 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 06:47:02 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing your story!Its so valuable for all of us!I can recognize myself in this,all the calls,notes,updates,hopes and lowdowns..OMG...
I so much hope the best for you in this care,either a happy reunion with your ex,or that you will be able to move on.Its really hard to be in the middle of nowhere.
Please let us know how it goes!

Many blessings to you!

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 05:39:32 PM »
Thanks Diva for taking the time to post this, I know it took forever! I appreciate your sharing with us all of your experiences with these readers....I do agree that Sapphire is awesome! I hope things change for you soon! ;D