Author Topic: www.mikkireno.com Website!!! 5 Different types of readings less than $15!!!!!!!  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Mikki Reno

Hey everyone  ;D,

Ok, so the promotion went so well  :D that as I created my website I kept all the lovely people who took a chance on me (even though my reviews on PPN & facebook should speak for them selves)  I made  those prices   permanant prices for readings infact the prices are 15 or less :)  MikkiReno is her to stay!! You can ask any question you want  ;) , have a real tone voice, and if you go a bit over I wont charge you  8)!!!!! Go to www.mikkireno.com and once your payment has been received you automatically get directed trip pick from available time slots, which means you schedule your call with you on your time!!! And this isn't a one time promotion either, you'll never have to spend more than this at a later time. I have found that this promotion is helping alot of people so if you want two 30 min readings in 1 week, you've only had to pay $30 in total, compared to $5.99 per min, or even $1.99 a min ;D!!!! Dont forget, make sure you like the page www.facebook.com/MikkiReno and leave a testimonial  on the website :-* 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:35:08 AM by Mikki Reno »