Author Topic: Who to try next  (Read 6565 times)

positivethoughts

Who to try next
« on: February 15, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »
I feel like I need a new perspective on things but I can't decide who to call. My "dream team" is Jacqueline, Alison and Maryanne. Sometimes Natalie, a few times Meryl. I talked to
liam once.

Who I haven't connect with - Jean, Sabrina, Teva, Julia

Opinions?

For some reason Valentines day really threw me for a loop.
thanks
xxoo
PT

Offline fm

Re: Who to try next
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »
Gail? Vicki Joy? I am not sure, they told me stuff which is not the fluffy everything will work out, happily ever after thing. Gail said she saw that He would be moving house and he would be together with me until Aug, will contact me in feb/mar. For Vicki, she said he will come back but he will vent his emotions on me and there will be a period of on and off contact which leads me to think is he worth it.

positivethoughts

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »
Gail - perfect. I forgot about her. I did read with her a few month's ago and she was right on with a lot of stuff. Not in the mood for - everything is great. Thank you!!

Offline fm

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 02:25:07 PM »
Haha I tried gail because she comes out at the oddest time, like 9 pm my local time which is good for me. Haha. Tell me how ur reading went.

positivethoughts

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 02:36:16 PM »
I'm in her wait list - 30 minutes wait.

Offline jb27

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 02:45:17 PM »
Good luck with your reading PT! Hang in there! I know you can do it =)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »
Yeah, PT I can completely relate!  I got up this morning to read all about their dinner and evening out on fb this morning!  He didn't even call his daughter on Valentine's Day!  He used to get her a card, etc., this year nothing!  My daughter and I went out to dinner with his sister and her husband last night.

positivethoughts

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 03:21:32 PM »
Gail didn't have much for me. Does see us getting back together. He isn't seeing or talking to anyone (big relief because I know she would see that). She said we will be in a time out til April. Things will be rocky for the next 2-6 weeks or 2-6 MONTHS (she feels strongly month's). She said he fell in love with me the moment he saw me. sniff sniff. She said I'm in a very challenging period of time and that isn't going to change for awhile. She said he doesn't want a relationship and backed away because he doesn't want the pressures of having one. He isn't interested in dating other people but doesn't want to be told he can or can't see other people. She said the opportunity for getting back together will be there and it will be my decision.

I almost feel worse. lol

Offline kiki155

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 03:22:55 PM »
Oh jeez.

positivethoughts

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 03:28:53 PM »
Angel - that isn't good. Who posted it? Her? I wouldn't believe her perception of things but obviously they went out. ugh

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »
Oh PT, that's promising and beautiful, frustrating too, I'm sure!  Now, you can focus on you and what you want out of life until the time is right to make the choice!

Yeah, she posted it.  He doesn't have fb.  I was reviewing her post earlier thinking how strangely she phrases things.  She replaced her profile pic a few days after we when to court last month to one with her and my husband standing in front of a christmas tree.  Her profile was married up til then, because she only left her husband days before my husband left.  She changed her status to "in a relationship" at that time too.  She has only mentioned my husband by name a couple times in all these months and it's usually been something stupid or casual.  Last night she posted, I got taken to dinner for V-day.  It was a local japanese steakhouse and she had never been, so she was saying how awesome the experience was.  She never mentions him by name.  I thought that was strange to say the least!  Anyone else would've said, ____ took me to dinner for V-Day, not I got taken!  There were several replies from other people stating how they loved to go there, etc.  Someone says, I hope it was your best V-Day ever!  She never replied, but someone was talking about sushi, she replied to that!  Just like when she changed her status last month, someone posted hope you're happy!  She didn't reply to that either.

You know if you're in a new relationship and you're happy, you gush about your significant other!  Especially if you've left your family to be together, you should know for damn sure whether it's what you want!  What do you guys think about her post?

positivethoughts

He just sent me a note!!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 06:05:27 PM »
SM just sent me a note saying he hopes I enjoyed my valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison and Jacqueline nailed the timing. I am SHOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cm12345

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »
Awesome PT---what did Alison and Jacqueline say?  Was it that you would hear from him today?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 06:18:10 PM »
Wow! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  That gives us hope!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 06:20:05 PM »
yes i would like to know what they said also, as far as reaching out to you or around a specific date?

because a lot of predicted dates have come and gone for me, but alison said february of next year (this was said last oct/nov) that my SM would just break down and feel like he can't live without me anymore.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:22:59 PM by CSK »

anything