Author Topic: Good empaths  (Read 3557 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Good empaths
« on: June 04, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:31:17 AM by jordie »

Offline guesswho

Re: Good empaths
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:18:27 PM »
@jana  That's right.  Gaylene (Abundant Visions) is a tarot reader.

new_hope

Re: Good empaths
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 11:14:51 AM »
So, I originally deleted my account , but I created it again, just to say that Sapphire21 is absolutely amazing as an empath. Some of the things she said to me a couple of months ago were proven true to me and I am amazed at her accuracy. I loved the woman before but not the way I do now. Also I know she does not like to do timing, but she told me something about a week ago that came true, it wasnt necessarily timing but it was concerning a person, and she said something along the lines of how she was sure I would have a particular discussion with the person in question before I called her again, and I even questioned her because I havent spoken to this person in about a month, and she stood by it, and she was right. I did have the conversation with the person, and it was along the lines Sapphire described it would be, and I was planning on calling her in the next two days.

Also Aurora is still very very high on my list, as she has gotten many things right in the past month, and definitely gave me a reality check when I needed it the most. She is not for people that are very sensitive or looking for a positive advisor, because from personal experience, she can be brutal and will be if she truly feels like what she needs you to know will benefit you in the future. I have stopped questioning her, and now I just let her talk whether its good or bad. Unfortunately with her, she is really good at picking up the bad, but for me even some good things have come through, and things that she predicted would happen did happen.

My two  longtime favorites Ellen and Nancy have been amazing as well, even though I have started to call Nancy less and less since she has missed some key things for me, but overall Ellen has still been just as amazing.

Just thought I would give a little update since it seems like people have stopped posting when things come through. Even though I deactivated my account, I still checked the site out from time to time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

anything