Author Topic: Yona, Mattie, and Uli  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Yona, Mattie, and Uli
« on: June 02, 2024, 07:49:34 PM »
I had my first reading with Yona today. In my opinion she is incredibly gifted and funny as all get out. She’s very much like myself and blunt. I like that. I don’t need nor want to hear any fluff or bullshit. So now the question for you all….

All three say the exact same thing and some of it almost verbatim. I was shocked and asked to record Yona and she approved of it, thank God because she talk fast and gives tons of information. Regardless I have listened to it several times and I have read with Mattie and Uli three separate times this year. Psychic addiction at its finest. I truly feel that now I have the answers I need and just need to,let it go and see what transpires.

So I guess the questions is do any of you feel that all three would be wrong? I wasn’t given fairytales by any of them and supposedly at the end of the day it’ll be up to me, but I am just curious if anyone has read with all 3 and if they were all wrong?  Hope to get some honest feedback from all. Thanks so much

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Yona, Mattie, and Uli
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 08:29:59 PM »
Bumping this thread as I am hopeful for some guidance. I have gone back thru my notes and I can say that Mattie did say “ I see a man named David, a very nice fellow who may help with employment.” Well my new boss and owner of the companies name is David. So I do have to give her that. At the moment I wasn’t really looking for work as I had just moved back to my hometown

Offline midwest60

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 01:14:23 PM »
I've only had readings with Yona and Mattie (once a year for both readers).  These were readings about career.

I felt Mattie delivered a word salad to me. She predicted a promotion for me in March that never transpired. I was disappointed in the reading because I couldn't get a word in as she talked over me.  A few years ago, Mattie did get a job related question correct regarding my sister so that's why I called.

Yona's predictions are pending. She told me I would receive a new job offer/promotion in June. We are almost done with June and nothing has happened.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2024, 10:07:28 PM »
Who are Mattie and Uli? I don't know of them. What site do they read from?

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 02:42:55 AM »

They read on California Psychics

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2024, 01:41:24 AM »

They read on California Psychics

Ok thanks.

anything