Author Topic: Psychic Medium Gab  (Read 523 times)

Offline midwest60

Psychic Medium Gab
« on: April 25, 2024, 03:28:28 AM »
She's back on Keen! 

I used to enjoy speaking with Gab, and she recently returned to Keen. I had a short reading with her and she read my work situation correctly.  I am down to getting readings less frequently, and am glad she is someone I can call that I trust when I have the urge to do so. Anyway, I always felt she was an ethical reader.

Offline piccolapixie

Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 11:55:26 AM »
wow I just checked.. she had 29,285 readings and 8900 feedbacks but NO reviews? Is this normal?

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 04:09:03 PM »
Many advisors leave and come back to keen … dunno why… but keen awhile back erased feedback after a year to avoid backlog. So you won’t find reviews literally 12 months from the date of today

But lets breakdown this statistic because I miss my excel subscription
So out of 29,285 only 8,900 felt inclined to leave ANY kind of review (good, bad, okay) that leaves you with .30 which is 30% … that’s still an F …a very low F
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:20:48 PM by Mina »

Offline midwest60

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 11:27:52 PM »
I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2024, 11:33:08 PM »
You can, but it has to be 4 minutes total paid.

I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 02:57:36 PM »

I’ve noticed the average is about 20%… I use to think ppl above this average were stellar readers, I even found a few over 40% … but ultimately it is an OCD of madness and still doesn’t guarantee accuracy of reader, or prediction. However, I still do this if I see a new reader … like some sad version of baseball trading cards but for psychics ?

I’ve come to realize some advisors also manipulate this number by either having only appointment clients, whom they know will leave stellar reviews… or some kind of insight friends… and because of our human nature we vote more based on our emotions and how we felt good versus bad

I do think there are several threads of this advisor on here
Overall anything that has been said about psychic potential to read your life well has been said … you just have to do google search, read, and dig up the information

anything