Author Topic: Kundalini Rising Advisement  (Read 2083 times)

Offline HazelYella

Kundalini Rising Advisement
« on: April 12, 2024, 04:05:52 PM »
Formerly known as TriedByFire…full of shit!

She was 1000% wrong, but would never admit it.

And, she won’t accept pings or email. Her auto message
instructs you just to schedule another session…ie. waste more
money to hear more lies.

Offline regrets

Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 05:26:39 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money. 

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 06:33:51 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money.

Absolutely! She tried convincing me that something I saw was not really happening.
Very shady, and I should have known after she completely changed her name on Keen. Normally readers who do that are shifty.

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 11:22:00 PM »
Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2024, 12:15:25 PM »
Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

Congratulations! Yes, she’s full of it. Wonder what she’ll change her profile name to next time?

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2024, 06:22:14 PM »
For weeks I’ve been wanting to share her way off reading about this job, because all the other signs and notices I was getting sounded like I was going to pass. It was so upsetting, at the time, she said “it wasn’t for me” “my guides won’t let me have this job” when in this plane of reality I won employee recognition with monetary bonuses … it came way out of left field.

However, she had no problem spinning this fairytale about my ex.

I agree such an awful reading with everything ending up backwards so far
I definitely want to warn ppl about this reader

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2024, 07:50:29 PM »
For weeks I’ve been wanting to share her way off reading about this job, because all the other signs and notices I was getting sounded like I was going to pass. It was so upsetting, at the time, she said “it wasn’t for me” “my guides won’t let me have this job” when in this plane of reality I won employee recognition with monetary bonuses … it came way out of left field.

However, she had no problem spinning this fairytale about my ex.

I agree such an awful reading with everything ending up backwards so far
I definitely want to warn ppl about this reader

She told me that she “only sees in 5D, not 3D” like the rest of us…lol.
I can attest that her 5D visions are consistently WRONG. There’s a reason that she
doesn’t respond to pings or emails and changes her profile name constantly…she’s not a true psychic…just a good “talker”.

Offline jackY

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2024, 09:17:53 PM »
FullOfShit, of course :)

Congratulations! Yes, she’s full of it. Wonder what she’ll change her profile name to next time?

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2024, 01:41:08 AM »
FullOfShit, of course :)

Hahahaha