Author Topic: AnnaLeigh  (Read 5215 times)

Offline HazelYella

AnnaLeigh
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:21:58 PM »
Spoke with her today…third time within the past year. Last year, she stated that my POI is on love with me, and he’s only dating the other woman for business/financial opportunity. Today, she blurted out (coldly) that my POI is back dating the other woman, in addition to another woman, and that he and I “will never be coupled, and all I’ll get is a roll in the hay”. Then, she hung up right at the 3-minute mark so that I could not leave a review. She’s a nasty woman!

Offline Mina

Re: AnnaLeigh
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 12:36:49 AM »
Agree

I must admit I tried her under the “raving” reviews here. It was over 10 yrs since I closed my account and I was able to get a promotion … she said to me “wow you know a good psychic deal when you know one”. Mind you I had some sobriety under me and I was taken aback with what she meant and she said “well you had a lot of readings”
I asked my question and she answered then also hung up on me in under 3 min (with predictions I do not think are true but were haunting).

I re-closed psychic source!

I do not know why so many ppl rave about Psychic Source. I hate that I gave in and went against what I promised myself for lent to be away from readings- but at least I know keeping away from psychic source has been the best thing!

Never again will I go back to PS

And I would be wary of ppl who promote this advisor

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 01:36:02 AM »
Agree

I must admit I tried her under the “raving” reviews here. It was over 10 yrs since I closed my account and I was able to get a promotion … she said to me “wow you know a good psychic deal when you know one”. Mind you I had some sobriety under me and I was taken aback with what she meant and she said “well you had a lot of readings”
I asked my question and she answered then also hung up on me in under 3 min (with predictions I do not think are true but were haunting).

I re-closed psychic source!

I do not know why so many ppl rave about Psychic Source. I hate that I gave in and went against what I promised myself for lent to be away from readings- but at least I know keeping away from psychic source has been the best thing!

Never again will I go back to PS

And I would be wary of ppl who promote this advisor

I’m sorry to learn of your experience with that woman. I rebuked everything she said to me today, and am only focused on positivity. She’s too rude and inconsistent to take seriously anyway. Sending good vibes your way…

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2024, 04:13:58 AM »
Spoke with her today…third time within the past year. Last year, she stated that my POI is on love with me, and he’s only dating the other woman for business/financial opportunity. Today, she blurted out (coldly) that my POI is back dating the other woman, in addition to another woman, and that he and I “will never be coupled, and all I’ll get is a roll in the hay”. Then, she hung up right at the 3-minute mark so that I could not leave a review. She’s a nasty woman!

I also had this same experience with Anna Leigh and I have also had that experience with John as well. Both are very rude and hang up on people. Very unprofessional. Anna Leigh did pick up on a lot though without information but I'm not sure on predictions. John is great with what's going on in the now and picking up on feelings but none of his predictions have ever happened.

anything