Author Topic: Thalia  (Read 2327 times)

Offline excemagrl14

Thalia
« on: March 29, 2024, 03:28:16 AM »
I had a reading with Thalia about short term predictions. She is sweet and know hows to keep the conversation going. Do not be confused. She will bait you with questions and basically it was like a fairy-tail reading. Nothing that she predicted came true although she has raving reviews. Extremely frustrating but I guess it's the name of the day. She predicted around 3 things for me and 2 of them have been incorrect and did not come to pass at all. Just writing this because I dont see any thread about her.

Offline PsyGurl

Re: Thalia
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 10:28:32 PM »
I had a reading with Thalia about short term predictions. She is sweet and know hows to keep the conversation going. Do not be confused. She will bait you with questions and basically it was like a fairy-tail reading. Nothing that she predicted came true although she has raving reviews. Extremely frustrating but I guess it's the name of the day. She predicted around 3 things for me and 2 of them have been incorrect and did not come to pass at all. Just writing this because I dont see any thread about her.

I did a chat read with her on Feb 12. Her profile says what sets her apart is her ability to give specific time frames. Which come to find out, does not necessarily mean accurately! First I asked about my new career, and she said I’d have a new opportunity at the end of the month, then multiple ones in March. Nope. They didn’t happen. I also asked about my love life and she said there’d be someone new in April, with the letter A beginning his name. After not getting work questions right, something tells me the love prediction won’t happen either! I will happily report back here if it does. Not holding my breath, though.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 10:34:02 PM by PsyGurl »

Offline mliva34

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:53:39 AM »
I read with her a few months back.. she got the interview date before I received an email on when the interview was gonna be and.. weird thing is.. she mentioned how she saw 'video chat' when she was reading about someone and mentioned a Saturday... it wasn't that Saturday after I read with her but the following Saturday it was FaceTime.. to me it was crazy because how she told me was 'I dunno why but he wants to see u... video chat?' And i brushed it off especially when that Saturday came and nothing happened... but the following Saturday it happened..

But I still question the readers.. maybe it's luck when they get it right but I dunno how some gets really specifics.. I say specifics because I don't FaceTime anyone lol

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:54:05 PM »
Milva34, very cool! I%u2019m glad she worked out for you. Unfortunately I never met a man with the initial A in the month of April as she predicted, nor did I get those job opportunities in February or March%u2026.although technically there are 3 days left%u2026Will post back here if it happens! %uD83D%uDE0E