Author Topic: I sometimes feel envious…  (Read 3336 times)

Offline sai07

I sometimes feel envious…
« on: March 24, 2024, 11:44:32 PM »
Of all those reviews where predictions are unfolding for people. There’s a few psychics that I do feel are gifted/ connected - only that’s not been my experience to date. I’m happy I’ve pulled back on readings (I’m not completely out of the woods) and am making a concerted effort to contact readers less and less - but when I read reviews and people just say things about the readings coming true, I just feel a bit sad and envious. I don’t expect a reply here, just wanted to say what I was feeling. Feels like I wasted a lot of money for regulating my emotions - which I suppose was ok but has prolonged my anxiety - I just wish I was told that things would not happen - job, POI - I’d be farther along mentally. Sigh.

Offline Mayra92

Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 03:04:09 PM »
I understand the feeling completely. Try to keep reading only with one or max two readers who give more realistic readings and timings so you don't get disappointed and also do not lose hope.

Things might take some time OR a long time, but in the end, will happen when it's right for you.

I been there too for many months and suddenly got a call from my poi, just when I lost hope.

But it was not exactly what I expected and felt that he came back at the wrong time for him too, like it was a bit too early for both.

Trust the timing and process :)

Offline sai07

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 05:00:37 PM »
Thanks Mayra!

I'm trying to end the psychic binge. I had deactivated my Keen account and re-opened it b/c I have not heard from my POI in 4-5 days. But after one reading I have deactivated it again. I have to just trust and let the process happen.

I'm happy for those people for whom readings do come true, it's nice to see things happen for people - I would not want to take away from their happiness. It just sometimes feel like my energy and what I want has a block on it. Liked I must be cursed or something. That said, I should probably be more positive and do what I can within my realm. Easier said than done, especially on quiet days where I have too much thinking time...but I'll try.

Thanks for listening/reading :)

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 05:25:32 PM »
I often feel the same way, so don't worry - you're definitely not alone.  I have done similarly to what Mayra has suggested and only call one reader nowadays, but am currently feeling that temptation to call back again (a certain part of the prediction hasn't manifested yet). 

I'm standing firm because when I called him two weeks ago, it was at a discounted rate.  Now that discount won't be available anymore.

When you feel the temptation to call, do something extra nice for yourself instead.  Take some high-quality vitamins, remember to hydrate, just relax.  You'll be raising your vibe and making these things naturally happen on their own.

And remember, for many of us, it's a multi year journey (mine has run close to a decade so far and gone INCREDIBLY slow).  It doesn't make your individual process any less valid if you have to wait longer and put extra special effort into it.  In fact, you can become an inspiration to many others who would never even start the first step.

Offline sai07

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 09:32:34 PM »
I often feel the same way, so don't worry - you're definitely not alone.  I have done similarly to what Mayra has suggested and only call one reader nowadays, but am currently feeling that temptation to call back again (a certain part of the prediction hasn't manifested yet). 

I'm standing firm because when I called him two weeks ago, it was at a discounted rate.  Now that discount won't be available anymore.

When you feel the temptation to call, do something extra nice for yourself instead.  Take some high-quality vitamins, remember to hydrate, just relax.  You'll be raising your vibe and making these things naturally happen on their own.

And remember, for many of us, it's a multi year journey (mine has run close to a decade so far and gone INCREDIBLY slow).  It doesn't make your individual process any less valid if you have to wait longer and put extra special effort into it.  In fact, you can become an inspiration to many others who would never even start the first step.

Thanks! Can you give some context or details about your decade long journey? Just curious. Also cool username! :)

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 11:15:31 PM »
Would love to hear your story too. Yes sometimes our stories take longer (I met my POI years ago and for a reason I cant explain here, we lost contact) I never thought he would be back in my life 7 years later.

We cannot predict where life will take us or what will show up :) some months ago, a reader told me I would fall madly in love with someone, but I was with my 4 years boyfriend at the time, so I did not understand what she was talking about....until the old flame reappeared :)  We still did not meet though and it's far from being a bed of roses.

Your happiness will come, when the time is right, even though we often lose patience and want things to happen NOW :)

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 12:49:40 PM »

Thanks! Can you give some context or details about your decade long journey? Just curious. Also cool username! :)

Thanks!  It would probably be a book if I wrote it all out....all in all, my situation started with me filing for divorce and needing people other than family for support.  It really has technically been longer than a decade since I remember calling a psychic in late 2012 about a POI I just happened to reach out to a few days ago - whom I never even felt a curiosity to go back to with our recent exchange.

I'm an only child born from dysfunctional parents....thus it's hard to find support.  Psychic lines were a natural for me, dating all the way back to 1996 when I broke my kneecap and was laid up for a couple months the last year of college. 

As I'm in healthcare, I learned that the human body is a magnificent masterpiece.  I became inspired to do holistic healing practices rather than continue the conventional route of "masking my symptoms" and have seen exactly what many psychics mean when they say:  "Oh, well, you won't even know that POI five years from now....ten years from now".  Of course, I do still care and that is why I reached out to the former 2012 POI - *as a friend* .   That is the most empowering piece when you choose to elevate your journey taking risks to love yourself.  For self-love doesn't come cheap!  Especially in these inflationary times.

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 02:55:17 PM »
“Feels like I wasted a lot of money for regulating my emotions - which I suppose was ok but has prolonged my anxiety - I just wish I was told that things would not happen - job, POI - I’d be farther along mentally.”

There’s a lot of wisdom you wrote here

Being jealous is definitely not a fun feeling. Or it can be… for revenge 😈😆

But overall- I learned I was jealous of several of my exes closes “friend girls”, who would or wouldn’t be in relationships with them later on. But when I finally got over the jealousy it taught me a lot about myself. But sadly some of jealousy I didn’t get over until years.

And yes even I admit I get jealous of ppl whose prediction happen- but again it taught me what I long for is connection with the spiritual, and fulfillment

I’ve also wanted to share please do not believe all the glowing reviews online! And even some here!

A long time ago (and this user has left) would post glowing reviews that she got married, that these psychics got it right, BUT that she was highly addicted to readings still- and it didn’t make sense as outsider however, she revealed it was green card marriage and utterly loveless with no sex… I felt their reviews were very misleading.

But any person who I talked to who went thru the worst breakup of their lives and ALLOWED it always got with someone so amazing.
There’s this actress friend I used to be close to. We went thru a break up together the same time, and I saw so much growth in her when she allowed her break up- the next few months she met her now husband and they’re having second child soon, and have been happily together for 15 yrs… she confessed she did get a (one or two) psychic reading when I met her but then ignored it and has never looked back on readings.

Ugh- I regret to think I probably should have done the same

But I’m also learning that by the bad times these are good growth spurts. Adopting this belief system will help you plan for a better future.

Personally, I have had miserable time with jobs for 2 yrs. I feel like I’m going thru my own inner covid again when it comes to work. But I do feel the less I call the better my finances get.

Offline lee480

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2024, 04:07:43 PM »
I agree. I read with all the top readers multiple times, and not one thing in my love life has come to fruition. I'm a little concerned because I moved into a business venture based on readings. Considering that nothing else has gone according to the readings, I'm praying that I did not make a huge mistake.

Offline sai07

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2024, 09:03:15 PM »
@Mina, thank you, always love hearing from you, you're right, when these predictions do pass, who longs if they're healthy and good long-term predictions.

@lee480, I hope your venture goes well! I am sure you have done your homework and have some good gut feeling about it to pursue it.

anything