Author Topic: Cleopatra Jade  (Read 1788 times)

Offline psychicjunkie

Cleopatra Jade
« on: February 13, 2019, 03:50:30 AM »
Has anyone read with the psychic Cleopatra Jade on Keen.com? (I think she just recently changed it to Intuitive Jade) Some of her preditcitions and timelines have come to pass for me and just wanted to check and see if anyone else has had the same experience with her?

Thanks!

josh34

Re: Cleopatra Jade
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 04:07:44 AM »
Has anyone read with the psychic Cleopatra Jade on Keen.com? (I think she just recently changed it to Intuitive Jade) Some of her preditcitions and timelines have come to pass for me and just wanted to check and see if anyone else has had the same experience with her?

Thanks!

"intuitive Jade" sounds really familiar. Sorry I haven't, but I just wanted to chime in to say that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 04:20:37 AM »
I read with her early last year. Nothing she said came to pass.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 04:55:30 AM »
I liked her but unfortunately her prediction did not happen and we are very well over the time frame.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 04:57:52 AM »
I read with intuitive Jade a.ka Cleopetra she gave me a prediction for March 8 or 8 weeks latest lets see what happens she said she is 80% with timing

Offline Mon

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 05:25:24 AM »
I read with her in the summer... she predicted that I’d have a new job in September and that I would meet a Gemini in November at a friends gathering and start a relationship and they would be who I’d marry (far fetched)... nothing of that sort happened...

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2024, 07:37:56 AM »
How accurate is she with current stuff? What she told me is somewhat align with what other reader told me. But I feel she is quite blunt

anything