Author Topic: Marie Green  (Read 1833 times)

Offline glamgal

Marie Green
« on: March 12, 2024, 10:28:11 PM »
Thoughts on Marie Green? Years ago she was right about me not being with a guy. However details about the sidekick moving down here were wrong. Wanted to know how y’all like her for overall outcome.

Offline jackY

Re: Marie Green
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 01:06:24 AM »
Anyone who needs my DOB  to read is full of shit.

Offline sai07

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 05:15:00 PM »

This made me LOL

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 06:53:33 PM »
LOL! ;)

This made me LOL

Offline kika

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 02:44:21 PM »
Abby? What site?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 07:46:44 PM »
She never asked my birthdate.. interesting.
I like her though, straight to the point. Predictions pending. (I just read with her a week ago)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 12:51:24 AM »
For me her details were wrong but the outcome was. I read with her a year ago. Keep us posted.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 02:33:56 AM »
I like her though, straight to the point. Predictions pending. (I just read with her a week ago)

Her predictions happen for you? Mine are this month.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2024, 02:48:36 PM »
Any updates?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2024, 06:19:33 PM »
She has been working for me. Stuff she said in January is playing out. Fine details not so much but big picture... yup...I like her

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #10 on: Today at 12:08:36 PM »
I have recently gone on a binge .... and WHY oh WHY did I have to find this post!! As if calling four psychics wasn't enough, I had to contact Marie! She gave me a couple of predictions that are the exact opposite what others have said, and now I am confused. Gentle reminder to self: Do not overdo it with readings, no matter how sad you may be feeling. Ugh.  :-X
I want to leave it here and come back to update in a few months time:
Said me and current guy are not going to stay together. I am much more into him than he is into me. He likes me and is attracted to me, but will not be pursuing anything further with me. (Others have said we could really be together etc , even readers who would always say NO when asked about all my other POIs over the years, so naturally I got excited by the idea that this could be IT ... lol.. ... I will probs write a quick post on this and come update in a few months).
Said we would travel end of this month (I told her this was the plan) and that he would contact between now and 10/14 days (this makes sense since we are meant to be travelling in two weeks  8))... Said I would slowly remove myself from this relationship due to meeting someone else later in the year (Nov/Dec).
Said I would be moving to another country Sept/Oct (this is in line with others!) and get a job that pays more than current job (others said I would be getting less money - approx 20% less than I am now but would be happy)
Said another POI, J, will contact between now and Monday and that that situationship can last as long as I want it to.
Another POI, H, will contact in June.
Will be married late 25, early 26.  :D :)
I cannot comment on accuracy yet, but she was nice with me. If predictions do end up coming to pass, I will be coming back to her. She was fairly quick on the chat. Asked for my first name. No DOB.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:19:07 PM »

Dnj - have predictions come to pass? let us know if you see this :D

anything