Author Topic: What pisses me off  (Read 503 times)

Offline Krullisepic

What pisses me off
« on: March 06, 2024, 09:26:57 AM »
I have drastically cut down on readings …. Going months at a time without consulting a psychic which is the best feeling ever. 

One thing I learned is that it’s super invasive getting readings on others and being on the receiving end of it, it pissed me off !  It was inaccurate and demeaning. Half of the information this person got about me was not true. These psychics can pick up negative feelings in your voice so the person who got a reading on me was told that I’m jealous of them and that things will work out with some guy that was a complete loser.

Yet the information she got was soooo deceptive because half of it was true and the other part of it played into her ego and was sooooo misleading. So now our friendship is ruined .

I told her I don’t want readings and she supposedly stopped but got Nosey and wanted to pry in my life. I never got readings on her till she did that.

I completely believe there’s karma for prying in folks lives like that and giving half truths etc. be careful out there. 

anything