Author Topic: DivineUnionMystic / Amy Lee Westervelt - New Reader alert!  (Read 1100 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Hi all,

Long timer here. I want to recommend someone to you who is new to the online paid psychic site world. She's actually a personal friend of mine, was a former roommate. Anyway, she's become extremely gifted and has helped me with a few things. She's a direct channel - e.g. reads thoughts of your POI. Can tell you what's happening. Can even channel their voice/the way they talk. But to me, the most valuable part is helping me get past my personal blocks and anxiety with people because as we all know, even though we can ask psychics stuff, we can't control other people, or control timing.

She's brand new to bitty - and she can handle the tough / complicated situations. Please go visit her and write feedback  - and tell her Sunshine sent you. xoxo

FWIW my tried and true's are Ari,  LookoutMountainMedium, CindyS, and my girl who I wrote up here.

Amy Lee also has her own website (she does NLP/energetic coaching and a LOT beyond just being a psychic - but you won't find her psychic stuff on her website) and facebook, etc.  That's more "deep work" / pricier stuff if you want to go into your subconscious and undo or rewire some programming that's stopping you from getting what you want. <<that is the stuff I recommend if you want to GET AWAY from being dependent on psychics and more into your own power/having the life you want. Is it an investment? Yes. But, let's be real here, so are psychic readings - especially over time!!

Offline Polarstar

Re: DivineUnionMystic / Amy Lee Westervelt - New Reader alert!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 03:45:28 PM »
Hi all,

Long timer here. I want to recommend someone to you who is new to the online paid psychic site world. She's actually a personal friend of mine, was a former roommate. Anyway, she's become extremely gifted and has helped me with a few things. She's a direct channel - e.g. reads thoughts of your POI. Can tell you what's happening. Can even channel their voice/the way they talk. But to me, the most valuable part is helping me get past my personal blocks and anxiety with people because as we all know, even though we can ask psychics stuff, we can't control other people, or control timing.

She's brand new to bitty - and she can handle the tough / complicated situations. Please go visit her and write feedback  - and tell her Sunshine sent you. xoxo

FWIW my tried and true's are Ari,  LookoutMountainMedium, CindyS, and my girl who I wrote up here.

Amy Lee also has her own website (she does NLP/energetic coaching and a LOT beyond just being a psychic - but you won't find her psychic stuff on her website) and facebook, etc.  That's more "deep work" / pricier stuff if you want to go into your subconscious and undo or rewire some programming that's stopping you from getting what you want. <<that is the stuff I recommend if you want to GET AWAY from being dependent on psychics and more into your own power/having the life you want. Is it an investment? Yes. But, let's be real here, so are psychic readings - especially over time!!

Interesting to say the least. Promoting an amateur psychic, who charges $ 444. That is just about right. LOL