Author Topic: LoveBug41  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
LoveBug41
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:28:16 PM »
As if my customer feedback for this lady being erased didn't provoke me enough, now there are all kinds of recent great feedback for her on keen....someone needs to let this lady (or man) know that he/she is going to hell for stealing money from customers. So glad it was only $5 but she still blocked me right after she took the money. Ridiculous. I am very glad i only got on keen for a short bit....after i get my e-mail back from a local psychic that is on keen i am deleting my account with them.

loops77

Re: LoveBug41
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:01:05 PM »
LOL. When you asked a q, did she say, let me ask my guides. Like duh, what am I paying you to do? Why do you have to say that?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: LoveBug41
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:56:11 PM »
LOL. When you asked a q, did she say, let me ask my guides. Like duh, what am I paying you to do? Why do you have to say that?

No, loops, i asked her about her $5 e-mail thing since i was wanting an e-mail reading but obviously wouldn't spend that much money on someone until i knew they were real. So happy i did that because she sent me a couple of sweet e-mails after i asked my questions (MANIPULATING me).....thinking she was caring and wanted to offer help. Right after i paid her for it she BLOCKED me! And customer support? Forget about them, they do nothing.

All i wanted to do after that was tell her she was going to hell. Oh well, i do believe in Karma.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:57:42 PM by CSK »