Author Topic: Various CP Reader Feedback  (Read 2515 times)

Offline LearningTrust

Various CP Reader Feedback
« on: February 13, 2024, 09:23:40 PM »
Hi! I've been a CP member for about 4 years. And I binge when I get into a stressful situation and get overwhelmed with my feelings. This seems to be about every month and a half or so. Here are some of my thoughts and experiences:

Eldon--he's newer. Talked to him in Aug-Oct when my relationship wasn't so good. He saw things turning around by the end of the year and end of November things came together and we've been on a positive track since.

Sylvia--very new. Tried to read with her today on chat. My account has a pseudonym and I always say hello my name is... and she responds "Sorry, I can only talk to (pseudonym), have a nice day." What the actual F! She has great reviews but I feel like with an attitude like that I don't need to give her my money.

Starks--terrible. Kept mixing up energy. Interjected too much opinion.

Viva--took her 5 minutes on chat to provide barely a full complete thought or prediction. I think I asked for a refund based on getting almost no info in 5 minutes. And her answers were a bit hieroglyphic. "I see promises being kept."  Uh no one has made any promises to me.

Sharvani--I personally love her but maybe her style isn't for everyone. She is like your old school fortune teller but she's been very accurate for me. She told me why I would stay with my bf and she was right even tho I broke up with him and had no intention of getting back with him. I just felt cared for, known and comforted by her.

Pomona--similar to Sharvani but maybe a younger version. Very kind. Everything she said and predicted was accurate as well.

Stein--terrible. Awful. Waste of time and money.

Eileen--she's been on as long as I've been a member. What I will say is that her short term predictions are spot on for me. When my bf and I broke up in 2020 and I spoke w her in 2021 she described a guy in very specific detail that would be coming my way. She described him to a T but I didn't tell her that. At one point she said you may know this person. Well a few months later there he was and we've been on the roller coaster ever since! Lol well until this past fall when we finally got off the coaster and figured us out.

Eric--ugh. Just terrible. I don't remember the details of the reading, but it was just pathetic.

I have several more one offs of people
I was zero impressed with. For me, I want to walk away feeling some sense of hope and those that are talented enough to communicate in a way that doesn't make you feel stupid, judged or told what to do are my kind of people. We all need different things from readers and as a strong willed person I don't want anyone telling me what to do... give me the information you get, be supportive and kind and compassionate and leave your negativity behind and don't substitute your judgement for mine 😊.

Offline mliva34

Re: Various CP Reader Feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 03:16:02 PM »
It's always a hit or miss on new/somewhat new readers.. I had one who literally was caught cold reading and looked me up online and she feels bad for it sooo she tries to befriend me by sending notes. I confronted her of course and she neither deny or admitted that she looked me up but rather brushed off my allegations.

Offline Kate

Re: Various CP Reader Feedback
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 10:01:35 PM »
Hi! I've been a CP member for about 4 years. And I binge when I get into a stressful situation and get overwhelmed with my feelings. This seems to be about every month and a half or so. Here are some of my thoughts and experiences:

Eldon--he's newer. Talked to him in Aug-Oct when my relationship wasn't so good. He saw things turning around by the end of the year and end of November things came together and we've been on a positive track since.

Sylvia--very new. Tried to read with her today on chat. My account has a pseudonym and I always say hello my name is... and she responds "Sorry, I can only talk to (pseudonym), have a nice day." What the actual F! She has great reviews but I feel like with an attitude like that I don't need to give her my money.

Starks--terrible. Kept mixing up energy. Interjected too much opinion.

Viva--took her 5 minutes on chat to provide barely a full complete thought or prediction. I think I asked for a refund based on getting almost no info in 5 minutes. And her answers were a bit hieroglyphic. "I see promises being kept."  Uh no one has made any promises to me.

Sharvani--I personally love her but maybe her style isn't for everyone. She is like your old school fortune teller but she's been very accurate for me. She told me why I would stay with my bf and she was right even tho I broke up with him and had no intention of getting back with him. I just felt cared for, known and comforted by her.

Pomona--similar to Sharvani but maybe a younger version. Very kind. Everything she said and predicted was accurate as well.

Stein--terrible. Awful. Waste of time and money.

Eileen--she's been on as long as I've been a member. What I will say is that her short term predictions are spot on for me. When my bf and I broke up in 2020 and I spoke w her in 2021 she described a guy in very specific detail that would be coming my way. She described him to a T but I didn't tell her that. At one point she said you may know this person. Well a few months later there he was and we've been on the roller coaster ever since! Lol well until this past fall when we finally got off the coaster and figured us out.

Eric--ugh. Just terrible. I don't remember the details of the reading, but it was just pathetic.

I have several more one offs of people
I was zero impressed with. For me, I want to walk away feeling some sense of hope and those that are talented enough to communicate in a way that doesn't make you feel stupid, judged or told what to do are my kind of people. We all need different things from readers and as a strong willed person I don't want anyone telling me what to do... give me the information you get, be supportive and kind and compassionate and leave your negativity behind and don't substitute your judgement for mine 😊.

Regarding Sylvia - likely she thought you were someone else calling on the fake name's account - get what I mean? She prob thought you were using someone else's account to talk to her, Hence why she said in essence, I can only talk to the account holder.. I don't think she was meaning to be rude..

anything