Author Topic: Psychic POI updates  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Psychic POI updates
« on: February 11, 2024, 11:49:23 PM »
Hi all! I used to be super active on this forum starting in 2019. Many of you who were active around the same time knows my story. Out of curiosity, has anyone ended up with the POI(s) that they were reading on? I did not end up with mine, But funny story- I have a rare name....not common at all. He did end up marrying a young lady with my name this past New Years Eve. Its funny how things work out. lol Hope all is well with everyone! :)

I dont think I've seen anyone that ended up with the poi that they started reading on. For me...therapy helped out and its cheaper lol
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 01:07:35 PM by Tzwilson84 »

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Psychic POI updates
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 04:04:12 PM »
Hi all! I used to be super active on this forum starting in 2019. Many of you who were active around the same time knows my story. Out of curiosity, has anyone ended up with the POI(s) that they were reading on? I did not end up with mine, But funny story- I have a rare name....not common at all. He did end up marrying a young lady with my name this past New Years Eve. Its funny how things work out. lol Hope all is well with everyone! :)

Bump; definitely would love to hear the feedback from this one! Great question and my guess would be almost no one, or if they did it wasn't long-lasting but would be great to hear a success story.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 04:11:03 PM »

I'm still in shock by this btw  :o

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 10:54:20 PM »

I'm still in shock by this btw  :o

lol Not me....not anymore lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 10:58:46 PM »

Question is - did any of the readers you used work for you? Who was accurate for you?

Some of the readers were very accurate with the current and past! However, the only person who predicted anything for me and it was correct, was Astrologer Astaria. It wasn't in regards to love, it was a "change in my home" which was a passing of a loved one. She predicted the month it would happen....4 months prior.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2024, 11:01:27 PM »

Bump; definitely would love to hear the feedback from this one! Great question and my guess would be almost no one, or if they did it wasn't long-lasting but would be great to hear a success story.

Im definitely interested in hearing updates

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2024, 08:35:50 AM »
I wish I could offer an update, since starting this wild crusade I’ve been waiting over 5 years for anything to happen. I had basic platform readers mirror what the heavy hitters would see. They would all make it seem predictions would be happening soon, but nope! I would wait a good amount of time before getting any new reads and I’d get the same predictions again with maybe a bit more detail. It’s been a mind f*ck!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 05:42:48 PM »
I wish I could offer an update, since starting this wild crusade I’ve been waiting over 5 years for anything to happen. I had basic platform readers mirror what the heavy hitters would see. They would all make it seem predictions would be happening soon, but nope! I would wait a good amount of time before getting any new reads and I’d get the same predictions again with maybe a bit more detail. It’s been a mind f*ck!

Yeah mind F**K at its best. For me, it was what was needed at time. A part of a cycle I needed to go through to get to where I am. I love looking at the forum to see if there are any updates, but for me, my psychic cycle is over. Emotionally, this is the healthiest place that I have been in. My therapist was really helpful.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 02:45:26 AM »

I dont think I've seen anyone that ended up with the poi that they started reading on. For me...therapy helped out and its cheaper lol

Seriously, are you saying that because of the same name doohicky, the predictions/readings that psychics gave you were for someone else?

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 05:35:05 PM »
it was yeeears ago when I first started my dive into psychic readings. My original poi and I broke up after 3 years and naturally I was devastated. So that’s when the readings began for me. We were broken up for over a year when he finally decided to come back (which I really thought wasn’t gonna happen). We were together for another 6 years before we broke up again over a misunderstanding on his part. This time for only 3 months, but now I am not sure if he is what I want because the breakup was disrespectful. He’s had thoughts of getting married and still does, but I’m on the fence. He’s still trying to win my favor at this point. So that’s where I am from my first ever psychic binge :)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 07:09:33 AM by sleepyeyes »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2024, 03:34:22 PM »

Seriously, are you saying that because of the same name doohicky, the predictions/readings that psychics gave you were for someone else?

No, I'm saying that when I first got on the forum and from reading stories of people who were on the forum in the past....I have not seen a story where a person ended up with their poi and that was the end all be all. That's why I asked the question.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2024, 03:35:42 PM »
it was yeeears ago when I first started my dive into psychic readings. My original poi and I broke up after 3 years and naturally I was devastated. We were broken up for over a year when he finally decided to come back (which I really thought wasn’t gonna happen). We were together for another 6 years before we broke up again over a misunderstanding on his part. This time for only 3 months, but now I am not sure if he is what I want because the breakup was disrespectful. He’s had thoughts of getting married and still does, but I’m on the fence. He’s still trying to win my favor at this point. So that’s where I am from my first ever psychic binge :)

My heart ❤️ goes out to you. Do what you think is best. ❤️

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2024, 10:31:36 PM »
Yes I started my psychic journey in 2019 after a bad break up with My POI. Fast forward to 2024 we have a child, bought a house and we are engaged to be married.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2024, 11:03:37 PM »
Yes I started my psychic journey in 2019 after a bad break up with My POI. Fast forward to 2024 we have a child, bought a house and we are engaged to be married.

Congratulations ❤️

anything