Author Topic: Monique  (Read 2003 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Monique
« on: February 03, 2024, 10:27:58 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm not on here much anymore (although I do plan to type up a final review of my psychic journey over the past couple of years) but I wanted to drop a little golden nugget for anyone curious to try a new reader.

I read with this girl named Monique, she runs her own jewelry shop but also offers readings. I gave her a try and was really blown away with her accuracy and insight with zero information but my name and vague question lol. She is definitely more long-term reader, but can also look into the present very well. She DOES give her opinion so I'll warn you now, however, she's actually legit and advice is always up to you to take or leave lol.

I gave her a try last year June and she has been spot on point with everything. She was referred to me by Kisha so I'll leave it at that  ;)

https://www.ezrableu.com/collections/readings

Offline Army

Re: Monique
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 12:53:29 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm not on here much anymore (although I do plan to type up a final review of my psychic journey over the past couple of years) but I wanted to drop a little golden nugget for anyone curious to try a new reader.

I read with this girl named Monique, she runs her own jewelry shop but also offers readings. I gave her a try and was really blown away with her accuracy and insight with zero information but my name and vague question lol. She is definitely more long-term reader, but can also look into the present very well. She DOES give her opinion so I'll warn you now, however, she's actually legit and advice is always up to you to take or leave lol.

I gave her a try last year June and she has been spot on point with everything. She was referred to me by Kisha so I'll leave it at that  ;)

Hello Serenejoy..

this post caught my eye..even though I don’t really read anymore but I just purchased a three card reading with Monique about my career change... I am wanting to leave my organisation, hopefully she can help with best course of action… the transition will be challenging but hopefully worth it..

I hope this year is my year.. 

I want a big change and I feel I have so much to offer..
fingers crossed that I have a break tho this year.. I will be fighting for it..

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 01:55:52 AM »
Hey guys,

Hello Serenejoy..

this post caught my eye..even though I don’t really read anymore but I just purchased a three card reading with Monique about my career change... I am wanting to leave my organisation, hopefully she can help with best course of action… the transition will be challenging but hopefully worth it..

I hope this year is my year.. 

I want a big change and I feel I have so much to offer..
fingers crossed that I have a break tho this year.. I will be fighting for it..

Hey Army,

I pray God blesses you with all that you seek and then some.  :)

I've had two readings with Monique, the first was a email read and the follow-up was on video. She has matched Kisha and QOC for me, so I have hope that it will be a good referral for you too. Please keep me posted!

Offline Onyx

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 12:07:51 AM »
I decided to try her too. Her first available appointment is the end of the month though

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 02:36:13 PM »
She is not the best with checking emails or responding, but she will complete her email readings and/or show up for the video readings too. A few people on here tried her last year

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 03:14:36 PM »
WHat predictions came true?

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 03:40:32 PM »
For me she accurately predicted how things would develop between my POI and I. This was from my first reading, the second one is still pending.

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 07:21:21 AM »
I have read with her - as have two friends of mine.
She was VERY good in the current - crazy good - HOWEVER!!! Her forecast was 100% wrong for me. It did not happen - and she asked three packs of cards when I was reading with her on it and extended the time.  She forecast something dire - hence why I kept on the phone and extended the time - and hence why she asked different packs.
It was wrong - 100% with the outcome.

Another friend of mine read with her. Again - VERY Good in the current - a lot of accurate info - however, she predicted that her relatioship with her guy would develop and they would potentially marry, That her PoI saw her as marriage material and was looking at her that way, and that things would progress by November that year.
Well - the guy went off with another woman (just a fling - so not mixed energies) - and they no longer speak.

The final friend that tried her, had a similar experience. The outcome was wrong ...

So.... just be warned.

She was recommended to me by Kisha also. So she does have ability - but she is no Kisha or Yona...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 08:35:44 AM by Kate »

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 02:16:23 PM »
Yona has never really worked for me, but I do get what you're saying. For me there is certainly no other Kisha

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 12:19:01 AM »
Yeah I tried a 3 question email with her. Without going into details, I can tell you that she’s definitely wrong for me. Hard pass.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2024, 02:00:09 AM »
Well crap. It sounds like I wasted my money.  Won't be the first time. Guess time will tell.

Offline Kate

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 10:31:49 PM »
Well crap. It sounds like I wasted my money.  Won't be the first time. Guess time will tell.

Well you never know. Some readers are hit and miss - some work for others and not everyone. And some get accurate cards, but when looking back, you can see how they misinterpreted.. or got some details right, some wrong..

Offline Onyx

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2024, 10:50:18 PM »
How long did it take for eliza blue to send your 3 question reading? I kept getting emails and texts reminding me of the time, which was this morning,  but I haven't received a response  yet.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2024, 06:53:03 PM »
Well, I paid $55 for a 3 question written reading due last Sunday morning.  Not a word. I emailed her asking if it was done, but no reply. Guess this should teach me to stay away from new psychics. Had only done 2 readings this year.

Offline jackY

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2024, 10:10:35 PM »
I would take the charge up with my credit card holder for a refund. You gave the courtesy of a follow up. She is clearly unprofessional.

Well, I paid $55 for a 3 question written reading due last Sunday morning.  Not a word. I emailed her asking if it was done, but no reply. Guess this should teach me to stay away from new psychics. Had only done 2 readings this year.