Author Topic: Readings by K  (Read 370 times)

Offline Mina

Readings by K
« on: February 02, 2024, 06:23:07 PM »
Okay… I’m throwing a name in…and I know the future is what you make of it- I do believe that … however, I have my doubts

I swore I saw her name on here, in an old thread but I can’t find it, that single letter k makes it really difficult to do search for her. For the most part she seems accurate ish but some minor details seem off. And of course it’s stuff I cannot verify. She is nice, but also scares me. She really doesn’t need much and yes very expensive to the point where at this point it’s once every six months.

Anyone has experience with her. For the most part she tends to be negative with me… but at times she can deliver soft blows, but also just so expensive.

Offline sai07

Re: Readings by K
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:26:11 PM »
I read with her for a while. And also lost respect for her in the process. She seems very credible with feelings in the moment but none of her contact predictions came to pass and then when I told her that (multiple occasions) she then backtracked and stopped giving me timelines. It was weird. I've stopped reading with her for that reason.

anything