Author Topic: Intuitive Fox  (Read 761 times)

Offline allisgood

Intuitive Fox
« on: January 30, 2024, 08:43:01 AM »
v
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 02:20:38 PM by allisgood »

Offline Kate

Re: Intuitive Fox
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 08:26:19 AM »
Has anyone read with Intuitive Fox on Etsy?
If so, what is your experience? I did 3 predictions reading and not sure what to think.

Yeah - I've read with her.  I've found her pretty good on current energy reads (that's what I use her for) - it can stop me calling the chat lines and it's less $$ overall - FYI - the indepth readings are better than the basic Q reads. 

I have not found her prediction reads all that useful, however. I tried a couple early on - and they were so random, it didn't really give me any guidance on what was ahead... One was like  - you'll have a conversation with someone and a bit of an outline of what the vibe may be (it was a male energy etc) - and how I should act when it happens - and what the outcome would be.. " But not really specific details that would give clear indication to me when it happened, or if it had happened... and no timeline of course, so no idea when it would happen.

That was my experience anyway.  I've toyed with the idea of doing the 'month ahead reading'. That seems to have better reviews.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 09:19:17 PM »
I found her kind of cookie cutter and vague

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 11:08:51 PM »
I found her kind of cookie cutter and vague

Yeah - at times the things she says are difficult to interpret or fit to a situation - also, because you cannot ask questions and just get the info in a recorded reading, it can send you in a spiral if it's bad news. She's pretty expensive also. However, I have found her to be accurate.

Her shop is closed atm - not sure why....