Author Topic: My experience on Bitwine and reviews  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Mayra92

My experience on Bitwine and reviews
« on: January 17, 2024, 12:07:24 AM »
Hello everyone, new to the forum but being reading it a lot when I discovered bitwine last year. Here is my honest review and experience on the site. I went through an EXTREMELY complex sentimental situation involving 2 POI and I really needed guidance through this past year. Also my BF was cheating on me. Once I found out, it made it easy to spot the fake readers on here or bad connections. I prefer not give too much details about the sentimental situation for privacy reasons but it is really complicated:) This is MY experience. The readers that did not work for me could work for you :) Feel free to ask any questions.

MY FAVORITES AND THE ONES I TRUST

UNCLE ED (Ed_says) : been reading with him for a year now and was always spot on. He is also a good astrologer and card reader. He was one of the only who saw my boyfriend was cheating on me back then (I did not believe him when he told me) He even described who it might be and how I should leave asap. He has also picked up other things that happened over the year. He is one of my favorite on there. Does not sugar coat and gives tons of advice to deal with the difficult time. A lot of people say he is negative, but he has never been like this with me, even when annoucing bad news. I also love that he explains a lot about astrology and tarot. He is funny and different from other readers.

AUTUMN RIVERS : Only had 2 quick readings with her ( Asked 4 questions) She was rightabout a contact prediction months ago, was right again (unfortunately lol) this month with a negative answer from POI. Still need for the new predictions to pass by next month. She was overall direct, honest, did not sugar coat and seemed in tune with my situation, even though it was not what I wanted to hear, it seemed to make sense. Looking forward to do a more complete reading with her and will update. UPDATE : Contact prediction happened

PSYCHIC ERICK D (psychicerickd) : Could feel the disconnection with my POI and was quite honest, no sugar coating. Contact predictions came to pass just like he said. Waiting for the new predictions to happen. Overall I find him to be quite honest and he was right about many things. Read only twice with him though so will update if I get more readings. I can only say that for now he has been right. Not my go to though as I'm new to this reader.

New : LOVELY SAFIRE : just had my first reading with her last month and she was 100% spot on and gave different time frames than other readers, but more realistic from my point of you. She also told me that I should be the one to make contact with him first, because he was too stubborn to do it. I think she is right about that too, unlike what other readers said. Will keep you updated.

TRUE INSIGHTS (Amandalove) She is nolonger on Bitwine but I can give her contact in pm. Read with her for many months and she was absolutely amazing from the first shot. Saw where my POI was living and going through. She also had many many visions for me and my ex and was one of the only readers to warn me that I should leave him ASAP. He was cheating on me back then. She is super blunt, funny and GIFTED.

New : GUIDANCE BY NATALIE : Super accurate, precise, NOT sugarcoating, with more realistic timelines. Few days after our reading, my poi came back to talk to me after months. Will read with her again, loved her style and non judgemental reading. update : all predictions came to pass

THE ONES WHO ARE GIFTED BUT MADE MISTAKES

THE STAR ORACLE (shaktinyc) : My favorite reader. She has been reading for me since months and was never wrong. Her readings are different from other readers as she goes DEEP into the souls. I was absolutely blown away after our first reading.  She litterally made me cry from the emotion. With a date of birth she described the whole personnality of my POI from his childhood till now. I had no words. She is EXTREMELY gifted at picking up energies, she's a channel and does not use tools. I read some bad comments here about her being negative but she's mostly honest and guiding you to happiness and healing. Had readings with her more than 15 times and she was spot on and gave the best advice. She also described the personality of my boyfriend and other people, like she knew them. This reader moved me and made me dig deep into my old wounds. I have been through a really complicated sentimental situation,  still am and she's been guiding me since day one. She also had visions which were confirmed later ( sensations, feelings, or precise things) This woman is 100% gitfted. She saw things that NO ONE knows about me and my past. She is expensive but worth every penny and is generous with her time. UPDATE : meeting prediction  did not happen

LAUREN DIVINE : Got my first reading with her some days ago after I saw some good reviews on here. Asked her about a contact and meeting prediction so I cannot tell anything about it. But from what she saw about my POI with just a date of birth and name was really really accurate and described him perfectly. I felt she was honest and in tune and will read with her again for sure.  UPDATE : contact prediction did happen but 2 months later ....

PSYCHIC SKY (psychic_sky) : Read with her for months. She is hardly online but you can leave her a message to know her availability.  Was quite amazing during our first reading. She felt instantly what was going on with my POI and without me telling her told me that I had a boyfriend (the 3rd party is on your end) She also had a lot of precise visions which were confirmed BUT was off on many things along the way. I asked her if my BF was honest and she said yes, no one's around, while he was cheating since months, BUT saw our break up and told me I would be the one who leaves him. She was also off about many other things. So I have mixed feelings about her because she has been absolutely amazing with precise visions but off on some major things. Would give her a try though 'cause she can connect well to energies.

DRITA MARSHALL : overall a bit all over the place with funny English but she does have visions or feel things physically. She saw a health issue about my POI that was confirmed later by him. Saw the break up with my BF as well as the bad energy that was going on with him. BUT she was wrong two or three times about meeting predictions and other things. So I think she is gifted, mostly for Reiki and also she got sometimes some clear visions, but she's not my go to anymore for predictions.

PIXIE DUST : Takes her time to connect before the reading starts. I read many times with her and she is really god at picking up energies. BUT she has made a lot of wrong predictions (telling me my POI would have loved to be married while he was twice, told me I could not reach him the way I tried to and I did, saw him with different kids while he has only 1 who's grown up etc...) I would say she is interesting to talk to when it comes to energies and healing work etc... She's overall not super positive and tends to focus and the wounds and negativity. But I really think she has some gift. Also she could be more generous with her time, considering I did veryyyy expensive readings with her. It's really by the clock, she never gave me a free minute or so. Contact prediction happened

THE ONES WHO WERE WRONG OR COPY PASTE

TERRY MITCHELL : Read with him 6 years ago and none of his events came to happen.
Gave him another shot this year and he was SOOOO negative, terrible bad energy. I am sensitive to energies and trust me, I have never felt so bad after a reading. He is also super expensive (11$ a minute) and not compassionate nor caring. ALL THE EVENTS he told me in the past and this year were absolute nonsense, I have no words....Wish I could have got a refund.

JANET JADE THOMSON : ABSOLLUTELY WRONG about everything. Said my POI was a young soul with not much of a lifetime under his belt ( he had the most crazy and intense life and experiences and is super mature) said his energy was pleasant (he was in complete depression at the time and going through the hardest time of his life) Then in the same sentence said his energy was lazy and not good,  complete nonsense. Contact prediction was wrong. She also did not see my actual BF and told me that I would meet someone and fall in love by September october and end the year as a couple.
Not only did I break up with my BF this summer,but I ended the year alone. Paid 20$ for 3 paragraphs, and a total of 4 minutes reading of complete nonsense.

PSYCHIC ARI : I was so excited to read with her after the amazing reviews I read on here. Had to wait for days to read with her. She was wrong about her contact prediction and my POI. Said the communication would be little to none or random but we ended up talking every day for months. She said he would not be really happy to hear from me or hesitating but he was the happiest ever. Also saw a woman with him, but he was not only single but there was absolutely no one around him (for a reason I cant explain here) . When I asked her : is it his ex wife she said yes (his ex had a nasty divorce with him and moved to NY and married a guy 4 years ago) so it made no sense at all. He later confirmed me that this woman presence at the time of the prediction was not true. When I told her she was wrong, she was really kind and refunded me right away. She seems like a nice person and I read many good things about her so I left very confused and disapointed :-(

HEART 2 HEART with Elizabeth : Completely wrong about a contact prediction. Told me my POI will refuse to talk to me and that the "angels" told her that we will never talk again. Got in touch a month later with him and we still are... Paid 20$ for a single question answered.

DOREEN (Mrs D) : Sugar coat and copy and paste. Said the energy and love with my POI was super fresh and still present ( did not talk to him in 6 years)  Typical sugar coat : "many times he give you mixed signals what makes you confused. but still you both are connected and both miss each other"

SPIRITUAL AMY : FAKE FAKE and absurd reading. Told me the same things for 2 different POI in the same reading. While my BF and I were going through the most difficult time she said this "you both will have positive life in coming time" Not only was he cheating but we split a month later.... When I told her she told me the same thing twice, she was super confused and told me : "do you want to add more time" then said I will end up with my POI and that my actual BF is moving forwards without me without doing problems (said I will end up with my BF and be happy a minute before"
Was also wrong about everything, energies, contact prediction and also said my POI was so in love with me and growing new feelings, while we were not in touch since years.
Confirmed to do copy and paste by other customers. She or HE is a fraud. Stay away.

REUNITER KYLE (cant find his actual profile) : Complete and absolute bullsh*** copy paste. Like a complete joke. All the predictions were wrong as well as the beginning of the reading : "things are starting to work well with both of your feelings" Had not been talking to the man for years ahahah. Zero !!

GINA (advisor_ginaa) Wrong predictions and copy and paste. When I told her she was doing a copy and paste of one of our older reading, she answered : "what do you want me to say, nothing has changed" then cut the connection so I could not leave a negative review. She has zero negative review on her profile so I think she does that a lot. Had a dispute on Paypal and she refused to give my money back.

PSYCHIC POWERS : Copy and paste and wrong about absolutely everything. Said my POI was about to contact me while it was years without talking, that my year would be amazing with great love life and a lot of money coming etc... And also gave 2 wrong predictions. Absolute copy and paste and sugarcoating.

ROSETTE MARIA : Wrong about everything, seemed copy and paste. Nothing she said was accurate. Had a new reading with her months later and she ended connection after 3 min and we had a dispute over paypal to get my money back. She begged me to cancel my review.

LOVE EXPERT (lovebirdsfly) : FAIRY TALE FAIRY TALE nothing she predicted has happened. Sugar coating everything, wrong about all her predictions and charged 50$ for this. Told me she would send some updates but did not do it. Was wrong about both my POI and her english is not goot at all. Fake reader for sure.

LOVE GUIDANCE BY NADI : Thought was guenine but made some HUGE mistakes about people. Like telling me the ex of my POI is still single, has a soft corner for him and desperately in need of a financial help. She is not only hating my POI and not intouch anymore, but she's been married to a billionaire since 4 years LOL.
Also I spotted some sentences that were copy and paste between our readings.
While my boyfriend was cheating on me, here is what he said "i suggest you to give positive response to your boyfriend and stay with him, it is good for you, your connection will become even more strong" Also the predictions did NOT come to pass about other things.

SAI SOUL HEALER : I had two readings with him, one last year and one recently. First, he asks you so many questions about your POI like : what connection do you have, where does he live, where do you live, when was the last time you talk and when was the last time you met. Was wrong about different things, seemed to only adapt his speech to all the infos you give. And told me I should stay with my boyfriend, that the advice was that I should ask for a commitment ( we were together since years) and did not see him cheating Very confusing reading and biased because he asks you everything from the first minute. One or two other predictions did not happen also.

ALEXIS MOON : Seemed pretty accurate to me at the beggining but re reading our past convos, she was off two times about contact prediction timings and also wrong 3 times about meeting predictions. She also said my BF and I would not stay friends, while we still are a year later. I feel like overall maybe she has a gift but nothing that she said has happened to me :-(

SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC MARIAN : mostsly copy and paste and sugar coat ( had 3 different readings) and she kept repeating the same things. Told me my POI was thinking of me so much while I did not talk to him in 6 years or so. Three predictions did not come to pass, the contrary happened and she kept repeating to pray and meditate for the guy to feel better. About my boyfriend, she saw this : "this connection is strong and it shows good flow of energies " while things were horrible at the time with him and he was cheating on me. She seemed very kind though but I would not read with her again.

PROPHETIC VSN (readingsbynadya) : Weirdest reaction from her, I told her my question, she said she connected well and that she knew all about it. I told her we could get started and she sent me : "   i connect... i see everything...im sorry im not able to read for you...good luck" then BLOCKED ME without an explanation. Argh the only one who blocked me on this site. Dont know what to think about that

E.KELLY : Was absolutely off and wrong since the first sentence When I told her, she closed the chat super quickly so I could not review her. She only has one bad review. I think it's because she does that all the time.

Hope this review will help some people and sorry for my English which is not perfect. I wish Bitwine would give us the opportunity to edit our review after a few months. I now only read with my favorite readers once a month or so when I need some advice or when things are moving in my sentimental situation. Wish I knew about all the scams on the site before. Let me knwo what you think or ask any question :)

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:48:26 PM by Mayra92 »

Offline lilscotty

Re: My experience on Bitwine and reviews
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 05:13:05 AM »
I tried Star oracle and Uncle Ed they were incredibly accurate for me like crazy on point. I heard some people say they are harsh and negative but never got that vibe if anything there being honest.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 09:40:12 PM »
Hi Lil, thanks for your review. I discovered this forum before trying them and saw the bad reviews and I was quite scared to do a reading. It is somehow the bad reviews that lead me to give it a try lol. This month, another predicton from Ed happened (that he predicted two months ago) and he was also right about a contact prediction (not what I wanted to hear) but he was right, unfortunately. The SO is a bit expensive though so I can't afford long readings with her.

The very first time I talked to her about my POI, she described his whole life and personnality, I was blown away, mostly because the guy had a very complicated life and she saw it from the first second. She is extremly accurate about energies and until now, everyhing came to pass. I am waiting now on predictions from Autumn rivers and Lauren Divine that I discovered not so long ago :) They seemed quite blunt and honest.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 01:50:03 PM »
Be careful with Psychic ari. She has moles on here that report back to her.

Offline thegreatestshow

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 02:10:02 PM »
Did you get to try Annette Marie? Or anyone tried?

I feel like she's so vague.. And she was rather off to me with the sudden firing of dates that I didn't ask for. She even said my partner and I have distance but she sees a long term commitment coming.. I didn't give her much context and only wanted to know what my partner felt. The distance thing is off, we are living together and as I read with her, he was coming home to see me. We are also already in a long term commitment. It was a weird reading all in all

Offline Stone88

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 02:37:12 PM »
Yep I read with her a few times.
All her dates never happened.
And when I told her that, she blocked me lol.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2024, 02:14:38 AM »

Hello Stone, what does that mean exactly ? I am new to the forum. Some people tell her what's on here ?

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2024, 02:15:39 AM »

I feel like she's so vague.. And she was rather off to me with the sudden firing of dates that I didn't ask for. She even said my partner and I have distance but she sees a long term commitment coming.. I didn't give her much context and only wanted to know what my partner felt. The distance thing is off, we are living together and as I read with her, he was coming home to see me. We are also already in a long term commitment. It was a weird reading all in all

Hi greatest, I listed all the readers I talked to on Bitwine. And it's the only site I have been on. Don't know about her :)

Offline Stone88

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2024, 10:27:41 AM »

Hello Stone, what does that mean exactly ? I am new to the forum. Some people tell her what's on here ?

That's right... either she has moles or shes created an account on herself to see what ppl say about her. That was my experience with her. So just be careful not to disclose too much on these forums.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 10:30:52 AM by Stone88 »

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 02:02:18 PM »
Thanks, I will remember that. My name on the forum is not the one I use on Bitwine and I never display real names or give too much details :) But that's a good reminder to be careful :)

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2024, 02:25:59 AM »

She’s prob one of the worst ones on there IMO. She gave me a whole bunch of dates related to love and work and nothing, not one thing happened. I didn’t go back to let her know because I read her comments and she replied nasty, defensive messages to anyone who has anything even slightly negative to say. Don’t waste your time or money on this one! She also tried to keep me on the chat a LONG time; greedy one!

anything