Author Topic: Back on the binge after a terrible accident  (Read 3238 times)

Offline Zipocal

Back on the binge after a terrible accident
« on: January 15, 2024, 06:32:40 AM »
Looking for some moral support as I am not sure how I got here.   I met this woman in Apirl and we were inseparable from August until November.  Literally the happiest time of my life. I wanted for nothing.  Right after thanksgiving I slipped and broke my ankle and opposite foot.  I was in a wheelchair for six weeks.   

During that time me and my POI struggled. I was emotionally unavailable because I was grieving my injury and she sought emotional support elsewhere.  We are also long distance.
Previously we would travel weekly but because of my injury I could not and we had to cancel a bunch of gatherings and a vacation.  We tried to come together during NYE but she’s hot and cold and now asked for a pause. 

I haven’t been able to work for a week and am on the CP binge.  The last time I was on a binge was in 2019.   
Just looking for some moral support.  Everything was perfect with career and relationship and then one slip and everything changed.  All the readers say it will be fine and I do get positive signs from POI but it’s hard to trust any reader predictions and juggle that verse reality.

I've read with Uli, Luna, Rika, Effie, Uma, William, Jeremiah, Nina, Barbara, QOC, Pilar, Celeste and Peyton.

Offline SabReeves

Re: Back on the binge after a terrible accident
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 11:27:47 PM »
this must be tough but in 6 wks she decided to seek emotional support elsewhere? you know I understand you have feelings for her but maybe this happened for the best. if a person can't be by your side when you are going through so much, then you don't need someone like that. just shows the persons true nature. just what I think.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 11:41:25 PM »
Try to re evaluate what happened back in 2019 and how none of the psychics were able to predict the outcome. Just know that we all have a life path and what is meant to happen will happen and that's why no psychic can predict timing correctly all the time. And also most get predictions wrong because they ultimately just can read energies which means that ultimately they see you are meant with someone. I know it's easier said than done but think that when you let go of something that isn't working out, means that you're just a step closer to getting what will work out.

Looking for some moral support as I am not sure how I got here.   I met this woman in Apirl and we were inseparable from August until November.  Literally the happiest time of my life. I wanted for nothing.  Right after thanksgiving I slipped and broke my ankle and opposite foot.  I was in a wheelchair for six weeks.   

During that time me and my POI struggled. I was emotionally unavailable because I was grieving my injury and she sought emotional support elsewhere.  We are also long distance.
Previously we would travel weekly but because of my injury I could not and we had to cancel a bunch of gatherings and a vacation.  We tried to come together during NYE but she’s hot and cold and now asked for a pause. 

I haven’t been able to work for a week and am on the CP binge.  The last time I was on a binge was in 2019.   
Just looking for some moral support.  Everything was perfect with career and relationship and then one slip and everything changed.  All the readers say it will be fine and I do get positive signs from POI but it’s hard to trust any reader predictions and juggle that verse reality.

I've read with Uli, Luna, Rika, Effie, Uma, William, Jeremiah, Nina, Barbara, QOC, Pilar, Celeste and Peyton.

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 01:15:32 AM »
You got a good look at what life would be like with this chick. Stuff goes wrong and she's outta there. You don't need a psychic to tell you to let it go. Save your money to spend on the woman who wouldn't hesitate to help you through a tough time.

Offline Tjk197901

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 01:32:54 AM »
I understand your pain, but do you really want that? I’ve been going thru something similar and it’s difficult. Yes you “feel” you love them, BUT would they do this if they “really” loved you? It’s hard, I know first hand. Mine is my estranged wife. Maybe just maybe we are better off without them? No one can answer that but you. I hope that you can stop with the psychics, I’m almost 2 months free. I was a CP junkie for 5 plus months and spent $30,000 plus. Embarrassing but true. Some may be right, I hope for your sake she does come back to you. But at the same point I hope you are strong and really think about it, if and when she does. Think about YOU. Don’t think about what you had think about the most important person in you life, YOU. Self care my friend, it’s a hard lesson and I am slowly learning it myself.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 02:01:10 AM »
Update - we broke up Wednesday. 

I got positive predictions from everyone I posted above. 

I would say Karen Jo was amazing and helped me so much in figuring out what to say based on her energy.  I liked Karen because she doesn't give you predictions, just insight into what they may or may not be feeling at the time.

My gf still left things open-ended so it could be possible that we get back together but for the time being I'm doing my best to focus on myself. 

I definitely slowed down with the readings.  I think I will just try to avoid CP in the future and stick to storefront psychics.