Author Topic: I’m tired  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

I’m tired
« on: January 12, 2024, 06:42:10 PM »
Hi all,

Just want to say that I’m tired. And I feel drained. Tired of having this huge pressure on myself to get this super isolating degree as quick as possible. Tired to try and keep up with the joneses trying to get the best job yet sacrificing my mental health… tired of trying to please everyone else and do what everyone else thinks is best for me.

I think I’ve lost sight of why I do the things I do anyway. Studying should be fun…life should be fun and not a chore to tick boxes. I rarely ever have “fun” and can’t remember the last time I had a good laugh. Anyways I’m not asking for a miracle here just giving myself permission to just relax and take care of my mental health.

I don’t need a psychic to tell me this. I’m being kind to myself and giving permission to myself to do what’s best for me.

Offline KB

Re: I’m tired
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 03:48:23 AM »
Hang in there! What degree are you working on?

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 10:48:35 AM »
Hang in there! What degree are you working on?

Combined STEM (physics and maths)

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 06:26:08 PM »
Sorry I just needed a whinge. I’m ok. Everyone’s advice means a lot (maybe too much)

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 11:37:34 AM »
How’s it going Notacrystalfreak? I’ve not had a phone reading for some time. I think it is doing me good to see things as they really are, get upset, process stuff and become more resilient rather than hanging on for a happy ending. I’ve had to fight that “knee jerk” reaction to phone a psychic when I am upset or worried. It’s a difficult habit to break 😞

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 12:29:15 PM »
How’s it going Notacrystalfreak? I’ve not had a phone reading for some time. I think it is doing me good to see things as they really are, get upset, process stuff and become more resilient rather than hanging on for a happy ending. I’ve had to fight that “knee jerk” reaction to phone a psychic when I am upset or worried. It’s a difficult habit to break 😞

Hey! I’m okay! I’ve been more active on the discord group which I recommend you join too.

I did end up getting a £6 reading. It was okay… it was difficult she told me make a group (well suggested it) and I was waking up in the middle of the night thinking how am I going to make this  group. In the end I decided I need to put my own wisdom before anything else. This was a reading on how to make friends following a free reading where someone said I’m lonely 😞

Other than that yes it’s been hard. My trigger is marriage. People getting married, family talking about getting me into an arranged marriage. I did even get a reading on it but they took long so I decided to get a refund in that time as I already had my dopamine from the £6 one so I wanted to save this one. It would have been  three pounds from Irish family psychic.

So even though I do have triggers it’s gotten easier. I talk to someone, I let the feeling pass. Ultimately I know if it’s going to happen it’ll happen, I don’t need a prediction for it to happen. I don’t want a prediction looming over my head. I’m happy not waiting for anything.

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 12:33:14 PM »

You’re doing well. I went through the same feelings at the initial stages. If it helps you could weane yourself off it. Rather than going cold turkey say “I’m going to have a reading in a month” and then keep increasing the time. Rather than trying and failing constantly. The feeling is definitely normal though. I had to tell psychic sofa to block me and that helped massively because I knew I couldn’t say no. Now I’m not even really drawn to psychic sofa it repulses me because 90% of their readings didn’t come true.

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2024, 05:56:48 PM »
Thanks for your encouragement. I hope everything is going well for you.

You are right about Psychic Sofa as it is rubbish. I can’t remember the last time I had a reading from there. I’d had a few readings on Ask the Answer previously and some of the readers got things right about my situation but very few predictions came true. I ask myself how spirit can really see the future? It sounds ridiculous doesn’t it yet some psychics on there have spirit guides. Maybe I should get one for myself to continue saving money 😊 lol

Offline Notacrystalfreak

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2024, 07:06:41 PM »
Thanks for your encouragement. I hope everything is going well for you.

You are right about Psychic Sofa as it is rubbish. I can’t remember the last time I had a reading from there. I’d had a few readings on Ask the Answer previously and some of the readers got things right about my situation but very few predictions came true. I ask myself how spirit can really see the future? It sounds ridiculous doesn’t it yet some psychics on there have spirit guides. Maybe I should get one for myself to continue saving money 😊 lol

Did you see my other message? I sent two.

You do have a spirit guide we all do. I do believe before we came here we planned who we were gna meet etc. and I do believe in energies so I do think they can predict things but why would you wanna know? Spoils the surprise of life.

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2024, 07:50:11 AM »
Now seen your other message ☺️

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2024, 01:19:53 AM »

^^^^^^^^Really good advice!  This is honestly how I view my weaning process.  Today was a day for the record books for me, but I remembered those bad days when I would go on benders and worry rather than putting one foot in front of another and keep living life on its own terms. 

Remember, you'll be Ok.  and once you have more life worries without readings under your belt, you'll be doing better than ever!

anything