Author Topic: Predictions that manifested  (Read 2648 times)

Offline mliva34

Predictions that manifested
« on: January 05, 2024, 08:47:46 AM »
I know there's a lot on here that says a lot of CP readers did not work out for them and nothing panned out. Although, I've had similar experience, there are some that predicted things that happened.

Uma - Reading date 12/19/23 predicted 'you are going to be receiving a message with positive news.' Received a call on 12/22/23 I received a call that I got a job.

Reagan - reading date 10/25/23 'things opening up between you two Nov. 10-14. I see him reaching out Sunday' true. Contact occurred 10/29/23 but it wasn't the person I was asking about.

Almondine - Reading date 12/19/23 'new job third week of Jan.' I start working Jan 22, 2024.

Jacqueline - Reading date Feb 2023 'I see instability with your position.' 'Company needing to change how they conduct business or it could get really bad. Letting go of some people.' December 2023... they have started to let people go that included myself 😑

Kikiyo - Reading date 9/19/23 asked when I will receive my authorization to test for an exam. Said around 27 of Sept. I received the email on 9/26/23.

Anastasia - this is my notes from my overall reading with her from year 2021 to 2022:
school allowing me to continue: said some news 22-27th 1+2.. it was 4/24 at 1pm  / another meeting 3/4 : it was for assignment scheduled 8/3/21 / saw graduation May 2022 / description of Dr. Le (thick framed black glasses, dark hair with grey in it wearing cardigan). Saw current job being slow.. it will be 8 or Aug.. got moved out of contract to perm on 11/8.

Marin - reading date 3/9/2021 signing important forms in April 2022.. It was April 2023.
Reading date 3/10/2021 Beginning of 2022 will be significant (regarding career) It was beginning of 2023 and I got selected for a federal scholarship to pay for my career.

That's what I can summarize so far. As for poi, I've noticed that most readers see way ahead and it doesn't correlate with the current person I am asking about and the readers are seeing two years out.

Ex: my friend did a reading for me on 6/1/2020 - 'I see them separating but this time his family will take side of the ex.' It didn't happen on the guy I was asking about during that reading. But it happened with the next person I was seeing and it happened 11/2022.

You need to established if the person you're reading with is an overall (bigger picture) reader. If you're asking about a person of interest, it may be the energy they're picking up is the one that's coming into your life and not the current.
They said timing is fluid, it's true. They could be seeing it next week but Wednesday but it could be a different Wednesday.   

And I don't get readings like how I used to. I think at one point or another all of them will get some prediction correct but still get things incorrect. You just need to really know your reader. The ones I do read with, I know that when it comes to poi they're way ahead.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 09:13:55 AM by mliva34 »

Offline jackY

Re: Predictions that manifested
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 04:20:14 PM »
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Question on Kikiyo-I read with her back in the day and she struck me as a cold reader. I was asking about career and she threw a lot of generic stuff out there like "this has been in the works for a while" "it's part of your path"--No idea what she meant, but you get the gist. Did you find this to be true with her?

Offline mliva34

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 10:09:13 PM »
Hey Jacky,

As for KiKiyo and my readings with her, just like other readers she was accurate on some things and inaccurate on others. As for was she generic with her readings.. not all the time but yeah there were some things she said that sounded generic. She also read me for career and saw an accurate date for an interview but she also said 'if it's not this job, it may be another on the 29th' which I didn't get another on the 29th of that month or the following month but I did 3 months later which was 12/29.

As for poi. She pretty much sees the same as everyone else (I'm saying this in general because I really don't think psychics can see who they're seeing.. they see energies) which is an ex who will reach out when I'm in a relationship (yes that sounds general but mine is someone who has been married before and have kids)

Offline jackY

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2024, 11:10:21 PM »
Ahhh... Okay. Thanks for that. Looks like her main ability is strong around dates for most people, but that can get nutty unless there's clarification, right? So, she had specifically predicted something for me this February and gave specific days. But if it doesn't happen on those days, seems I might be trying to make things fit with numbers. Not that it's what you did. She said the 29th and it was the 29th, but not the month you assumed it would be. That's pretty good.

Hey Jacky,

As for KiKiyo and my readings with her, just like other readers she was accurate on some things and inaccurate on others. As for was she generic with her readings.. not all the time but yeah there were some things she said that sounded generic. She also read me for career and saw an accurate date for an interview but she also said 'if it's not this job, it may be another on the 29th' which I didn't get another on the 29th of that month or the following month but I did 3 months later which was 12/29.

As for poi. She pretty much sees the same as everyone else (I'm saying this in general because I really don't think psychics can see who they're seeing.. they see energies) which is an ex who will reach out when I'm in a relationship (yes that sounds general but mine is someone who has been married before and have kids)

Offline mliva34

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 12:20:36 AM »
Yeah sometimes it feels like we're just making predictions fit based on the given prediction. But I always try to use my logic in these things. Some readers actually said, logic doesn't play into the spiritual realm (tarot readings) I don't believe that. I've had too many experiences. I've had specifics details given during a reading about someone I asked about and it happened to someone else I dated later on.
They say stick to one reader which I did before and it allowed me to follow what they're seeing. Meaning when I read with Jacky in early Feb 2023.. I realized what was happening at my job in December 2023, it was predicted earlier that year.
Then also used to read a lot with Anastasia, she allowed me to understand and prepare what will happen to my school and my job. I read with her in 2022 and I was frustrated because what she was saying was not happening with the current guy I was seeing. But.. in 2023 there was something specific she said that played out with the guy I was seeing in 2023... The numbers she spits out are crazy and I'll be honest, a lot didn't happen but there were a lot that did. Here were some of the accurate predictions from Anastasia
school allowing me to continue: said some news 22-27th 1+2.. it was 4/24 at 1pm  / another meeting 3/4 : it was for assignment scheduled 8/3/21 / saw graduation May 2022 / description of Dr. Le (thick framed black glasses, dark hair with grey in it wearing cardigan). Saw current job being slow.. it will be 8 or Aug.. got moved out of contract to perm on 11/8.

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 01:17:09 AM »
Yeah, that's what makes me wonder about us fitting things. I don't know. There's something about giving dates and numbers that shouldn't take mental gymnastics on our part. The hit should be what the message is. For example, I'm cool with a 2 and being told 2:00, 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months but definitely not 2 years. Bonus for the 2 and if the date it happens has a 2 in it, but I'm not going to go back and add numbers up, you know? Seems like a stretch.

Offline mliva34

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2024, 05:38:40 PM »
I understand. I feel like I did that with a reading I had with Audrey regarding a POI. But now looking back, it made me realize that I think the reason why there's a few on here who haven't had any predictions panned out regarding a POI is because readers are mixing energies and those who have posted that the reader got a timing correct on their POI is because it's really coincidence. It's truly hard to get a timeline down and I honestly believe that readers only get snippets of our life. They will miss the intricate details on what will happen.
And others are fake. I did experience some that looked me up and when I ask questions I do it in a way I am not providing any information so they don't based the answer on what my question is. I read on here that people knew people who worked in CP and readers were told to only give positive. Well lol I've had premier reader give me negative readings on career, poi and other things. Some readings are meant to be as a summary of the overall picture so the predicted outcome can take a while.
Anastasia once told me that the 3D is old news. Meaning what is happening in the present isn't exactly what they're seeing. So if they're seeing an image of you and a person (that person you're asking about may not be the person they're seeing an image of) that's why so many complain that no prediction about their poi occurred.

Yeah, that's what makes me wonder about us fitting things. I don't know. There's something about giving dates and numbers that shouldn't take mental gymnastics on our part. The hit should be what the message is. For example, I'm cool with a 2 and being told 2:00, 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 months but definitely not 2 years. Bonus for the 2 and if the date it happens has a 2 in it, but I'm not going to go back and add numbers up, you know? Seems like a stretch.