Author Topic: Contact predictions  (Read 4776 times)

Offline Hannahc88

Contact predictions
« on: January 04, 2024, 08:32:02 PM »
Hey I’m new to psychic source, wondering which reader is the best & more accurate for contact predictions and timings? I read with Bonnie but I didn’t feel she was very good for me as totally missed something major about my POI. Thank you in advance :-)

Offline Stone88

Re: Contact predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 11:09:07 PM »
Heyy so I've read with Bonnie a few times.
She got a few things right. She has been correct ok when I won't see my poi or receive contact.
In the most recent reading She sees contact at end of this month. So will let you know.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 11:13:53 PM »
Hey stone thanks for sharing your experience. I didn’t really feel the connection with her tbh, but I think a lot of readers connect better to some and not all. I read with Angelica and I really liked her. Have you ever read with her?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 11:27:21 PM »
Heyy Hannah,

Yeh totally agree with you on that.
I read with Angelica today.
Just like in your reading she said January for contact to me as well.
Now I've already heard from my poi on New Year's, so I know intuitively already I will hear from him again this month. Just don't now when in Jan. Bonnie sees it happening end of this month, which is in line with QoCs. Angelica couldn't get that specific with me.
So I will have to wait and see who is actually right.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 11:47:12 PM »
Oh fingers crossed I hope Bonnie and Angelica are both right for you!!  Is this qocs on keen? I find she’s brilliant for the here and now, so like in two days it could change if that makes sense? But still a good reader just more for the current energy. Hoping Angelica is right for us both lol keep me posted!! Xx

Offline Stone88

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 12:17:32 AM »
Awww thank you.
Hope your contact prediction comes to pass aswell.

Yes QoC from Keen. She's very gd for the present. But feel Bonnie is better for contact.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 12:20:21 AM »
Yeah bonnie just said “not super soon like a month or so” so I guess from my POV mine differ slightly lol. Is there anyone else you’ve read with who for you has hit contact dead on more or less ?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 12:48:00 AM »
I've read with looooaaadddsss.

Avoid everyone on California psychic. They are all rubbish.

Out of everyone I've read with it's QoC and Bonnie that have been correct. So unfortunately there isn't anyone else I can recommend.

I see kisha, Barbara and Cookie's name here a lot. Theyre on keen. Never read with them but see really gd reviews.

Offline Kate

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2024, 11:29:32 AM »

Out of everyone I've read with it's QoC and Bonnie that have been correct. So unfortunately there isn't anyone else I can recommend.

I see kisha, Barbara and Cookie's name here a lot. Theyre on keen. Never read with them but see really gd reviews.

Kisha has retired from giving readings and will never return. Her dates were mostly accurate for me, however, - long term and short term.
Cookie still reads - she has been consistently accurate with contact dates for me, if they are short term.
Barbara has also hit accurate short-term contact dates...

However, remember that you can read reviews on this page as obsessively as you want - but you will never find a psychic that worked for everyone.
For every person that fires off that someone was accurate for them - they'll be another that says "rubbish" "fake"..  in most cases..

I'm not sure why..

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 07:32:38 PM »

I’ve never tried California psychics but I recently tried psychic source and find maybe a bit better. I heard they actual vet their psychics like give them a test

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 07:33:52 PM »

I’ve never tried California psychics but I recently tried psychic source and find maybe a bit better. I heard they actual vet their psychics like give them a test

Yes yes yes, stay away from California Psychics

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2024, 07:35:54 PM »

Kisha has retired from giving readings and will never return. Her dates were mostly accurate for me, however, - long term and short term.
Cookie still reads - she has been consistently accurate with contact dates for me, if they are short term.
Barbara has also hit accurate short-term contact dates...

However, remember that you can read reviews on this page as obsessively as you want - but you will never find a psychic that worked for everyone.
For every person that fires off that someone was accurate for them - they'll be another that says "rubbish" "fake"..  in most cases..

I'm not sure why..

Hi Kate yeah you’re right to be honest, everyone’s energy is different and vibes differently with psychic. Which one is Barbara ? I don’t think I’ve tried her before

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2024, 08:44:39 PM »

Kisha retired, unfortunately

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2024, 10:08:40 PM »

Yeah I never got the chance to ever try her palm. Whose your go tos?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2024, 05:55:14 PM »

Yeah I never got the chance to ever try her palm. Whose your go tos?

I never really found a replacement:(

anything